most violent game of the all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SomeBody_Some1
just wondering what u think the most violent game of all time is

Lord_Andres
Soldier Of Fortune probobly

BackFire
Yep.

total metalhead
Thrill Kill...but i think it got banned

LanİeWindu
I dunno.

WindDancer
Umm..let's see.....there are quite a few Video games that are consider violent and bloody. I think I will have to go with these two:

Postal 2
Postal 2: Share the Pain.

Red Superfly
Manhunt - depressing game.

MasterWizard
Postal 2

chrisafi
Soldier Of Fortune is about killing terrorists and saving the world
Your allowed to be violent

Manhunt is just being generally crazy and killing people

And to think GTA (the original) was the "most violent game ever" and a threat to the furture of society not so long ago

Damn things have changed

SaTsuJiN
Soldier of Fortune 2~~ then maybe q3 cuz its so dern silly with all the tasty giblets flying around... (then again maybe manhunt before q3 O_o... or maybe manhunt doom and then q3.. @_@)

Raventheonly
SoF 2 and then the suffering, if it had better graphics

forumcrew
manhunt or gta i mean u can screw a hooker then beat her with a bat steal money then murder the police with guns grenades or a chainsaw

Raventheonly
SoF you plit men in half with M60s execute prisoners at will and slash peeps acros the stomach and spill their intesense along with splattering brains across walls.... anyones a target.

SomeBody_Some1
resident evil..silent hill1-3...domm1-3...quake...and that's all the ones i can think of that haven't been mentioned

Lord Ryugen
Had it on copy. It was pretty crap.

total metalhead
pretty crap??? It was ****in terrible!

QuAKeMaSTer
Ummmmmmmmmm........ anybody ever think of Turok 2.
turok 2 is the goriest game that ive ever played. in turok 2 you could blow up an enemy with a rocket luancher or something and you could see thier ribcage and a puddle of blood growing around them. or shoot off thir head and have blood spewwing everywhere. halo, doom, quake sad , or any other game that ive played has had any thing near this.

Jerico
Nar you guys are nuts, Punisher: No Remorse that was the mots violent game in the world of 2d Sprite fun! this one gun used to strip the flesh off the victims then muscle then leave them as a tattered roasted with meat chunks skeleton

thekoppel
i used to play postal one and just the sounds were horrible people saying "i can;t breath i can't see anything" and people yelling in pain. just to hear the main character say OJ you the man. there was also a button to execute people when they were dieing on the ground. and there was another button to commit suicide and before you shoot yourself in the head you say "i regret nothing."

Linkalicious
mario 64!

gambit88
lol mario or i know luigi's mansion yea thaz it or i know mario sunshine

but

i dunno much about violent games ( i like platformers and rpgs the most) but isn't the suffering supposed to be the freakiest game yet?

Pred@tor
Anyone remember Prince of Persia? Where you used to go through the dungeon and those moerse blades come and slice ya up? Coooll.

Linkalicious
All i want is a game where each baddie can die like 50 different ways. If i shoot you with a rocket launcher....there should be no corpse, but itty bitty pieces of a corpse.

If i stab you in the back, i don't want to see your leg bleeding, and if i shoot you in the leg, i don't want to see your chest bleeding. If you run and i shoot your knee....you better not be running around anymore...you better be draggin your sorry so-to-be-corpse ass around on the floor.

SaTsuJiN
Then you want soldier of fortune 2.... (you can carry em on your shoulder.. I dont think you can drag em though O_x) but yes, theres all kinds of slicing and body fragments O_x

Deathblow
that was a little terrifying messed

DracotheDragon
I'd have to say..... Ummm.....lightbulb I don't think I've ever played a game to qualify for the most violent ever......naughty

gls
mortal kombat is violent...um bloodrayne... that one gladiator game...postal 1 & 2....

Primitive Screwhead #1
Mortal Kombat was the most violent for its time back in the early 90's. Compared to today's standards, I'd say it's not as violent due to the introduction of more realistic content. Soldier of Fortune definitely introduces much more realistic violence.

That said, my nomination is for any of the Mary Kate/Ashley games on the sole premise that it angers me so much that those two little tramps have well exceeded their 15 minutes of fame, and it just makes me want to bash my head into a wall repeatedly. I'm living proof that games can cause violent behavior.wallbash

plenTpak52
Pong

Flying Orange
Those balls were violent, they scared me as a small child sad

Jargon343
I thought Thrill Kill was canned and then released as that Wu Tang Clan game?

My favorite scene of violence in a video game was in Turok 2, the first time I used the cerebral bore. A small drill flies out of the end of the gun, latches on to the enemies head, sucks out his brain and explodes. Halarious.

MudvanneJessy
I Agree with Red Superfly ManHunt is the most viloent gamei ever played.

Master Revan
Postal 2 bring in the pain/ManHunt and Mortal Kombat DA

bardock
yeah manhunt was violent but it was a crappy game

Master Revan
Yea ManHunt was kind of dumb.

tbones527
hmm... I thought that one game... what was it called... oh yeah, "The adventures of cookie and cream" was pretty violent sounding... never played it before. I was a little to scared.

stick out tongue shifty

PunisherFan33
i say the suffering and manhunt were the most violent games i have ever played even though they were really stupid. roll eyes (sarcastic) sick

'Vegeta'
Vice city becuse you can kill any one on the street with any gun!

ragesRemorse
yeah the suffering was pretty damn violent other than that it has to go to grand theft auto

Gory Game Lover
Red 3.You can actually rip their heads off,rip it open,put a grenade in there,throw it,let the zombies eat it,KABOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! cool stick out tongue

RaventheOnly
to add to earlier there are 100+ ways to damage the body of an enemy you can split every limb off and mutilate it till it is no longer recognizable as a body part stick out tongue

Gory Game Lover
And yeah,it is gorier than Manhunt,Grand Theft Auto,Mortal Kombat,and
every game there is!

ragesRemorse
i would say the top five are

thrill kill
Postal 2
Grand theft auto vice city
soldier of fortune
The suffering

Gory Game Lover
Rip their heads off,tear their guts out,an wath their heads blow up and more make it more gory than Quake,Doom,Thrill kill,Painkiller,and even
The Suffering!

Gory Game Lover
All combimed

Gory Game Lover
What RavenTheOnly said was true about Red 3.

ragesRemorse
have you played thrill kill?

Gory Game Lover
Yes I actualy have.It is gorier than Turok,Postal 2,and even SoF2

Gory Game Lover
I have to go to bed.See Ya!

ragesRemorse
yeah i know. many people seemed to write it off. It is disturbing too, and has some kick ass sexual content games havent even thought about doing yet.

SlipknoT
Super Monkey Ball 2

SaTsuJiN
lol.. I think conkers bad fur day had its fair share of violence being an N64 title and all...

ScarFace Clone
GtA-Vice City. all the people you can kill there heads flying off when you snipe theam. Violently beating them up on the streets

Gory Game Lover
I'm Back! smile big grin wink

Gory Game Lover
What? I've been waiting for hours. sad It's no fun without you.

Gory Game Lover
Come on guys!

Gory Game Lover
sad

Gory Game Lover
There hasen't been a post for nearly 14 hours.

Gory Game Lover
I have been waiting for almost three hours!Guys come on.

Gory Game Lover
NOW,I'M MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RaventheOnly
blink this is a forum sometimes it takes days for people to respond. and most have already answered the question to this thread.

Yuna33
ok ill say manhunt if no one said that already.

Gory Game Lover
Guys,are you here?

Gory Game Lover
Man!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Revan
The video game forum is a little slow sometimes no expression

You want instant satisfaction, go post with the rest of us brain-deads in the OTF no expression

Royal Knight
GTA is probably the most violent game i have played

Darth Jello
The infamous Chiller

moonwalker741
soldier of fortune and postal 2
IMHO

Gory Game Lover
Thanks for the information guys!

Gory Game Lover
Man!

Gory Game Lover
I put RaventheOnly and Ragesremorse on my buddy list!Thanks for being my friends! big grin smile wink roll eyes (sarcastic) rolling on floor laughing smokin' laughing out loud laughing

Gory Game Lover
You rock Rock guys!And THank you all for being my friends! thumb up big grin

Gory Game Lover
It will take you days to respond. confused

RaventheOnly
smile there are other threads you can go to to make conversation smile

Tim Corleone
Hey, could you guys tell me more about this "Red 3" game
What system is it for?
Does it go by another name? Because I can't find any information about it anywhere, but it sounds like the coolest game ever if that's true.
Lemmy Know
Thanks

Gory Game Lover
It is one of the rarest games in the world and among the least known.
Rip their brain out,bust them in half when their guts explode out,and throw a grenade when their body parts fly at you.It is darn cool man!
Rated M for Blood & Gore,Intense Violence,Fantasy Violence,Strong Language,and Strong Lyrics. cool

Gory Game Lover
It is for PC.

Gory Game Lover
And it does not go by another name.There are monsters that throw their
guts at you endlessly!They rip their head halfway off to do it.They can also put their head back on.

Gory Game Lover
This must be your first post Tim Corleone.

Yuna33
red 3?
never heard of it.
how come u have?

Gory Game Lover
It is rare!

Yuna33
why is it rare?

Gory Game Lover
I don't know.

Gory Game Lover
Only a few were made.

Yuna33
why is what im asking.
its not a good game?

Gory Game Lover
IT IS THE BEST GAME EEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why it is rare.

Gory Game Lover
Aw &^%$.

Gory Game Lover
I am no longer a junior member!

Gory Game Lover
I am terribly sorry about the thread accident.I must have pressed the thread button and then the post button.

Yuna33
stop posting so much!

Gory Game Lover
Okay,okay.

Gory Game Lover
Fatso. laughing stick out tongue

Tim Corleone
Gory Game Lover
You own Red 3 right?
Of course you do, is there anyway you could upload it somewhere?
Or do you know any website I could download it from?
I'm having trouble finding info about it
What company makes it?

Tim Corleone
I wanna know all the details about it

Samas-adian
Red 3 is a crock of shit

Samas-adian
There is no such thing called Red 3. If it was as gory as Gory Game Lover said it was, it would be known.

Tim Corleone
Yeah, it seems like it doesn't even exist
I can't find SHIT about it
Do you think it's true? I want some proof.

Gory Game Lover
It is not POPULAR OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONLY ABOUT 5 WERE MADE!!!!!!!

Gory Game Lover
IT IS PROBABLY BECAUSE IT IS AN ASIAN/EUROPEAN GAME!IF YOU CANNOT FIND ANYTHING ABOUT IT FINE!IT IS NOT KNOWN VERY WELL!

Gory Game Lover
Okay okay.It is for PC and you cannot upload it.I am probably the only one in the west that has it.Let's just skip on to Quake 3 Arena.I have been playing that game since 1999.Red 3 is a game I made myself.Not made up,made.I introduced it to the people in the east(I am a traveler,)
,so there you have it.I can make my own games because i have been trying to ever since I was little.

Samas-adian
Sounds like a crappy game to me.

SaTsuJiN
oh well.. safe to say it doesnt exist... another game I'd like to nominate (in case it hasnt been) is the Loaded and Re-Loaded games

http://www.megalong.com/games/ig/545.jpg

Robo-Chocobo
I would nominate manhunt by rockstar.that thing is so violent and intense...i had to put it away when i got my heart beating like it did..

Tim Corleone
No, no, it's not fine, I'm not trying to prove you wrong or call you a liar, I just really wanna play the game. I just wanna know how or where I can get it. If you give me more details like a developer or website, maybe I could find. It sounds really cool, I would definetly buy that shit.

ScarFace Clone
I still say Vice City

Gory Game Lover
Ha!Fooled ya!If only five were made,why would it be known?

ScarFace Clone
what?

Tim Corleone
Oh come on, man!
That aint even cool, how are you gonna joke about something so important as a gory ass game?
You should be ashamed of yourself
I was all happy too
Poop head

Fearnix
The most violent game of the all is Thrill Kill
i love that game i have a copy of it big grin it's quite hard tho :/

Robo-Chocobo
manhunt still is the goreiest i have ever seen...

Yuna33
i said manhunt already.
i agree it is gory.
looks fun.

Gory Game Lover
I use game maker! laughing

Gory Game Lover
I will tell you some of the weapons in Red 3:BFG,Rocket Launcher,Pistol,
Shotgun,Double Barrel Shotgun,Sawed off Shotgun,Chaingun,Uzi,Spear,
Cocktail,Grenade,Nuke,Phazer,Lazer,Plasma gun,Flamethrower,Arrow,
Gore gun(Put ripp;ed off body parts in there and if you shoot it it will
throw the body parts right through the enemy),Grenade Launcher,
Spirit gun)possibly the strongest),Machine gun,Paralyzer gun,
Tranquilizer gun,Nail gun,Needle gun,Knife,Machete,Sword,Assault rifle,
Sniper rifle,Heavy Assault gun,Gauntlet,Flak Cannon,Eightball Gun,
Blades,Razors,Shredders,Scythe hands(things that you put on your hands that make your hands look like a Scythe Pokemon's hands),
and Lightning guns.But that is only some.

Xed
What about the house of the dead series. I mean ppl get eaten and zombie bits go flying everywhere. Its the best. evil face

Mr_Famous
Blood Rayne

whitedragon
blood rayne, you must be jokin! man innit man! you aint played manhunt then ev ya! manhunt makes blood rayne look like barney! sorry barney was scary!

Darth Surgent
Duck hunt has a deep pathological violence that shall never be outdone.

whitedragon
true, duck hunt sent me insane and i ended up in bed with my dead hamsters brother!

whitedragon
Here this is what duck hunt did to me! Happy Dance

JToTheP
Manhunt, no competition.

Havoc470
well bloodrayne is pretty bloody, especially showing bone when you sever a part of an enemies body,

imo manhunt was a walk in the park, i think postal2 takes my vote

JToTheP
I don't care how much they try in BloodRayne 2, there's nothing gorier then attacking someone while they piss, with metal bats, wooden bats, barb wire. I attacked a guy pissing in Manhunt with the barb wire, and I sawed his head clear off, and the wall and ground were stained with a puddle of blood and piss. I haven't even gotten to the part of Manhunt where you get the weapons either.

Shaolin Monk
Definetely Manhunt. The Executions are awesome, three different levels of executions...gotta love that. Damn, I haven't played it since I beat it, maybe I should break it out again...Piggy scared me! Thoroughly enjoyed the final showdown with the director guy.

The machetes might be my weapon of choice

Joker1237
I still think Mortal Kombat makes a top ten list(MK1 and 2 seem to be more bloody than DA or D)

dark1365
Manhunt, Doom series, MK(deception), or House of the Dead 1.

Robo-Chocobo
manhunt. gouging eyes out with glass, chocking people with plastic bags......now that is a huge video game first.

Red Superfly
Manhunt bored the living crap outta me.

Robo-Chocobo
man you must be REEAAALLLYY desensatized.

i donno manhunt made me so tense, someone coulda popped the top on a soda can and I woulda had a heart attack.

JToTheP
Red must have mental issues, and must be on alot of hospital medication.

Manhunt is extremely mood-setting and scary, especially with hand-to-hand combat being so strategetic due to every guy you fight being so much more buffer then you are, as well as style stars, and the Execution styles. I haven't even seen Piggy yet, and frankly I'm terrified to!

Phoenix Aska
I say that BloodRayne 2 was really violent....

JToTheP
Once I start working, and have some money, I'm gonna rent Bloodrayne 2, and see how it stacks up to, smashing in someone's skull with a baseball bat, or attacking them while they piss.

mailedbypostman
I haven't played any games that could qualify as the most violent game ever. Personally, I don't need alot of violence in my games, thoguh of course there should be a weapon for turning people into flaming bloody chunks of flesh.

Lord Ryugen
SOF2 is still the most violent game of all in my opinion, the things you could do to your victim of choice were horrible. Manhunt follows closely behind since you can't cause as much carnage. Thrill Kill was terrible, the violence was second rate at best and the characters were stupid not disturbed.

SaTsuJiN
yep.. soldier of fortune 2 all the way

why doesnt someone just make a list of bloody video game choices so we can see exactly how many votes are given to see who's king of gore once n fer all wink

dark1365
Once in Manhunt, I saw Cash or whatever take a machete and chop half of some guy's face off. Sick.

JToTheP
I did that, and after the cinema, the corpse fell on the ground where a light was reflecting off it, and I saw half of the stump neck.

There's also the kill where he stabs it through their neck, then pulls it out, and they choke to death.

Tim Corleone
Hell no you aint seen shit untill you see
Postal 2: Appocalypse Weekend
The goriest game ever made, no contest
Nothing else even comes halfway close
smile

Tim Corleone
eternal-damnation.com

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Manhunt bored the living crap outta me.

Agree. This was one shallow, simple and just plain dumbass game.

Manhunt wasnt violent, just cheap. I think hitman is more violent than manhunter. Hitman actually has subject matter. It requires you to plot out how you are going to kill people.

However, for cheap and mindless violence, then postal2,punisher and manhunter get the vote, but for surreal and vivid violence, then manhunter and those type games are just childish. I did like punisher though, that was an entertaining cheap thrill.

jaden101
thrill kill which never got released and ended up being remade as wu tang: taste the pain

i managed to get a dodgy copy of thrill kill and it was really sick...a crazy dominatrix that stuck a cattle prod down her opponents throats and zapped them til they exploded and them flicked her bean after it

dark1365
Mortal Kombat fatalities.

Joker1237
I posted Mortal Kombat a while back, and yes even today the Classic Games are still in the top ten of the most bloodies games know to man.

wuTa
Originally posted by Linkalicious
mario 64!

without a doubt....those fireballs are horrific

Phoenix Aska
bloodrayne 2 is really violent

JToTheP
Yeah, Bloodrayne 2 is pretty violent, nothing horrifying like Doom, the new MKs, & Manhunt though.

JToTheP
Originally posted by Tim Corleone
Hell no you aint seen shit untill you see
Postal 2: Appocalypse Weekend
The goriest game ever made, no contest
Nothing else even comes halfway close
smile

We're talking about a game that was RELEASED. I've NEVER seen a copy of Postal 1 or 2, outside of an Importer website.

dAngEr_Is_gO!
The Punisher has now rocketed to the top of my list of the most violent games. The different and bloody ways you can off someone is astounding. Just when you think it can't get any more violent, engage slaughter mode and watch people get stabbed in the eyes, eviscerated and all sorts of knife related carnage.

JToTheP
Originally posted by Joker1237
I posted Mortal Kombat a while back, and yes even today the Classic Games are still in the top ten of the most bloodies games know to man.

Not really, since the blood looks like some kind of blocky mess. Games back in the da used to be about gameplay, so the fact some of them didn't look realistic at all was better gameplay wise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.