Removals and closures, what has this site become?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cornponious
Well, we had a good thing going here. People were posting questions, others were posting answers. People were posting pics, and then DragonX rolled in and showed us all that he OWNz the pics.

But now, we have Darth Venom. I sent him a very terse private message. I assume he will eventually post a screen cap of it.

If you take a look at the EIII forum, you will see lots of closed threads and lots of removed posts. It just goes to show that it only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch.

People, lets get back to the basics of why we're here. Let's put away this childish behavior and enjoy star wars again.

Darth Venom take notice.

cornponious (the most maximus kuntrious kokious)

LanİeWindu
corn, by posting this in a public forum where it has no place and singling out Darth Venom, you are now at fault. You will probably receive a warning from a mod, and this thread will be closed.

Rolda Hayes
i follow this board every day. After coming back from a few days holiday in the sun, (about 2 hours ago) I can't believe whats been happening. Instead of new threads and debates being started, weve got bloody boring spats with some of the most influentioal members of this site. I dont know how it all started, but lets end it here...

At the end of the day, were all here for one reason and one reason only... to be a part of the build up tp EP3. Now lets get back on track and do what were here to do!!

Rolda Hayes

Creechuur
I just dont get how these guys start off decent and suddenly turn into jerks in less than a day. I've only seen a few of them in my months here, but they sure can cause trouble, Some of my fav htreads were closed because of spats.

Oh, and just to stay on-topic, I can't wait for Ep 3.

LanİeWindu
If they were your favorite threads, but got ruined with idiocy, just re-create them...or talk to a mod and see if they can remove all the bad posts and re-open the thread for discussion.

Creechuur
Hmm, didn't know posts could be re-opened. Thanks for the suggestion.

Dang, I'm almost afraid to be my sarcastic self with all the strife around here as of late. That sucks, I like being sarcastic, sigh.

Sith Master X
The big problem is some people not taking into consideration on how these communities work. Anyone bickering at one another should be done through PM's, when a heated discussion occurs on a thread, it get's shut down taking away the fun of some topics.

SMX
cool

Darth Ravenous
dragonx pic thread locked? mad

the insanity..... mad

Ushgarak
He asked for it to be closed, on the idea he was not going to contribute to it any more- which is a fair reason for its closure, if it becomes pointless.

This sort of thing happens periodically. I've seen things come and go here for some 40 months now. This was not the worst nor will it be the last. But moving on is always quite easy. It just needs everyone to keep up the good work of quality posts- the important thing is that the situation has been dealt with quickly and now everyone can get on with things.

phinney6
I agree with Ush, lets talk some Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.