Old School 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolboarder98
Anybody out there have any information on the sequel to Old School? Was curious to find out. Frank the tank! Frank the tank! Frank the tank! Frank the tank!

Max Power
hmm. IMDB doesn't have anything.

But I did learn that Luke Wilson is doing a Mike Judge comedy. Thats the same guy who did Office Space so it should be cool.

forumcrew
http://comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=16501

Phillips Reveals Old School Sequel Bits
Source: Skewed and Reviewed
September 14, 2006

Skewed and Reviewed talked to School for Scoundrels co-writer/director/producer Todd Phillips about his Old School sequel in development at DreamWorks Pictures.

Phillips said that the title for the film will be Old School Dos. He is currently working on the script and will show it to the actors (Luke Wilson, Vince Vaughn and Will Ferrell), who aren't signed yet, upon completion.

Phillips revealed that the sequel will shed more light on Ferrell's character and why his wife was so concerned that his alter ego, Frank the Tank, never see the light of day again.

The 2003 comedy earned $74 million domestically.

Darth Vicious
Those same guys together or variations of the same group(Stiller,Vaughn,The Wilsons, Ferell) always make funny movies. I would love this sequel to be made.

Wolfie
The first one was good but a sequel isn't necessary. The first had a nice concrete ending which I'm interested in seeing how they can continue it.

Solo
There's a possibility for this to be much better than the original. I'm interested to see what they got in store for they characters.

-Tired Hiker-
I hope they don't pull a Dumb and Dumberer and make it about them in the past using younger actors. That would suck ball sacks.

coolboarder98
Well if all goes to plan, they will at least try and match the first one. I mean, every university and high school-er knows Old School pretty much by heart. You don't really wanna disappoint such a large demographic that probably bought 95% of the tickets to the first one....anyway, that was my rant.

forumcrew

joseprendes
The first one was stupid and only funny if you were drunk. Still Will ferrel is a comic genius. We'll see what happens with this one.

-Jose

forumcrew
Tons of people found the first one hillarious. And who gets drunk so they can sit around and watch movies? I dont think id have the attention span for that.

In Fate's Hands
yes, i hope this is great

LETS GO STREAKING!

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by forumcrew
Tons of people found the first one hillarious. And who gets drunk so they can sit around and watch movies? I dont think id have the attention span for that. whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.