It's Not Eyeliner!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacksBabe777
Hi!

Everyone thinks that Jack wears eyeliner. IT'S NOT EYELINER!!!
It's kohl... that stuff that the football players wear under there eyes.. yea that stuff. the thick black stuff. you know what i'm talking about????

I hate when people think it's eyeliner. even though it's not a big deal but it bugs me cuz i know it's not. i just had to post something....

yup!!!!

Do you think it's eyeliner?????

Kitoky
Nope it's not eyeliner, it's mascara. Poor Jack, must've been so humilated.

mmmmmm_ob :)
lol.....how nancy he must hav felt...

JacksBabe777
Yea.... oh well. he's hot so who cares

Slonik9
I think it's eyeliner, and then the make-up artists smuched it, so it would spread more, and to thicken it.

Someone that has a picture of Jack, put it up!
I'll show you the diffrence, put a picture of a football player with the black stuff too, if you can!

Kitoky
I mean he must've been so lonely not marching beside his fellow Easterlings. sad

Phoenix
It IS eyeliner... It's a KOHL eyeliner, a commonly used make-up for actors, I use it all the time.

He's not a nancy -- he is SEVERELY sexy in eyeliner!

KMC
Have to agree with Pheonix here. Kohl eyeliner is just eyeliner. I also use it all the time and you can buy thick eyeliner pencils. I feel very sad replying to this post but HOW just HOW can you say he's a "nancy"???? Guys look really hot in eyeliner and Johnny is NO exception! Mmm...

Katexx

Phoenix
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

*drool puddle begins to grow*

KMC
*faints after looking at wallpaper on computer*

pirate love

"pirate love,baby!"

Kate xx

Phoenix
big grin

Interesting...

KMC
whats interesting? the fact that he's gorgeous?

wink

Kate xx

JacksBabe777
I know it's eyeliner but it's a weird kinda stuff. thats what i mean. it's hot and everything but it's not eyeLINER!!! it doesn't LINE your eyes... if it was it wouldn't be so thick...

Thats what i meant by this b'ys

BYE!!!!

Phoenix
I was quoting! big grinbig grin

KMC
Oh sorry! Stoopid moment!

Fair do's about the eyeliner. i guess it doesn't line his eyes.It's sort of like war paint...

Kate xx

JacksBabe777
yea exactly. i never thought of that

Bloom4ever
well he's one of the few guys who can look great with eyeliner wink

Chelse_gladrin9
SQ ( simple question ) : why DID he have to wear it ne-ways? im mean, he's sexy and all but why.

KMC
To make him look swarthy i guess. He looked sooo good though...

Kate xx

Bloom4ever
i wonder how orlando would've looked wearing eyeliner...

KMC
*thinks about it*- nah! not very good. (still my 2nd fav. though!)

Kate xx

Phoenix
Pirates often used to wear it, for various reasons. It stopped the sun from burning their eyelids, decreased the effects of sunglare off water, protected their eyes... and, of course, it looks VERY sexy!

JacksBabe777
Yea about the Orlando thing..... i don't think he's loot too good either... And yea it would stop the sun from burnin and stuff like you said Phoenix.

JohnnyIsMadSexy
i think they used it just to make the costume i guess, it wouldnt look right if there wasnt something going on with his eyes. if orlando used it that would have been kinda gross looking, dont get me wrong i LOVE orlando but hes just not the make-up wearing type. johnny definitly is soooo sexy with the eyeliner (or whatever it is), it matched his tan perfectly!

Unholy_Cheese
sick

Gauze
You people are retarded. Haven't we heard enough of 'Johnny is hot'? He's old enough to be your father. He has a girlfriend. He has two children. Please, stop being pathetic.

AceOfGambit
it looks alot like 2 tires, to be honest.

blondie2218
otay idk if its eyeliner, mascara or kohl the man is just so FINE in whatever it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol just had to put my two cents

She's a pirate
It's not eyeliner..

It's MANliner.

Gauze
My post was completely annoyed. You idiots continue to bask in your teenage fettishes. Mr. Depp wouldn't glance at you twice; he has a girlfriend and two children. Not to mention he is 43 years old. Get a grip on reality.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.