UK Big Brother 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Piggle Humsy
This is for BB Fans only! If you don't like it, Don't Post!

Well It's that time again.. It's starting on friday. Happy Dance
I'm looking forward to it, Ever year I say that I won't watch it and every year I end up getting completely hooked! laughing

I've heard a few "uncertified" rumours about what it's gonna be like this year:

The contestants supposedly include:
2 Couples
A Male Stripper
&
A Former Prostutute.

The House:

It's Considerably Smaller than previous houses to promote the feeling of confined space.
The walls are at funny angles and painted in garish colours, the whole house is decorated in ugly decor as the designer was told to make it evil.
In some areas the floor has been raised, in others the ceiling lowered.
Apparently the bed's have been made to vibrate every hour or so, so that the contestants can't sleep. This is because of some of last years contestants slept most of the time which was boring for viewers.

They are hoping to drive people mad, Provoke arguments, possibly start affairs.

After all as they say This time Big Brother gets Evil!

eek!

So this is where we can all gossip as the drama unfolds.
But I really don't want this to turn into a 'I hate Big Brother thread' so if you wanna rant about not liking the show start your own thread.
Otherwise feel free to complain about contestants you don't like or contestants you do, who you want to get together, who you want out ect ect.... big grin

Piggle one eye
x x x x

Red Superfly
I know you said don't post unless you like the show - but this year they're really taking the biscuit.

I HATE that Busted wannabe guy - Jason is it? I hope he's out FIRST!

He is the most cocky, arrogant, big-headed young piece of crap I ever seen walk on two feet. The fact that his fave band is Busted shows just how STUPID he really is.

crazy_c
I thought that was just a joke about him like busted, he is a bit ditzy though. I really don't like kitten. She's trying to be mad not doiing what big brother says and stuff but she's really just coming across as a manly woman with a few screws loose.

lil bitchiness
Oh dear no expression

That show is so lame...its beyond lame...now they're gonna have ''former'' prostitute in the house...sheesh, they're really getting depserate.

rusky
laughing they didn't need a prostitute in Romania to get them 'working' evil face

Lame idd...

JKozzy
laughing out loudThat's the only word that can describe the show: lame. Will "reality tv" ever cease? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jamief90
I love BB but OMG what a bunch of freaks, they could have given us at least one 'token' normal person

fuct_up_kid
NADIA TO WIN!! lol. nah i want stuart or michelle to win stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Ok, I HATE everyone in that house....especially that clingy biatch...sick

Abbita
michelle is a freak messed

Red Superfly
The only decent one is Victor - and he was evicted. He caused a ruckus.

I can't believe the stupid public voted him out - all because he made wet-blanket Shell cry.

What's with the wet blankets this year? Shell and Stu are a pair of wimps.

I hope Jason stays in (my post in this thread ages ago is inaccurate, and refelcts my initial disdain for the show that has now passed somewhat).

The stupid public will vote out Jason - causing the whole group to be all friendly (i.e. boring).

With Victor and Jason gone, there's no-one left to stir things up, except Nadia.

I can't believe that Stu has A-Levels and is at University. He's so STUpid! He's my age and knows NOTHING! Qualifications mean jack s*** these days.

Get Shell out - she has all the personality of a wet piece of pasta.

The public suck for voting out Victor.

Mr Zero
The main problem with BB is that the public vote out the irritating people that they dont like, and then complain that the show is dull -

Vic was FOUL, so therefore should have been left in.

lil bitchiness
sick Abbita, you're right, her name is Michelle, shes a freak I dont like her one bit...annoying biatch!

Red Superfly
The girls are so jealous of Michelle it's unbelievable.

I'm not saying she isn't annoying, because she is. As if slobberring all over Stu 24/7 will win her votes!! And her singing really bugs me.

But the girls get so jealous over Michelle, it's really obvious from the messages they send in.

Jodaku
I agree with everything said here, but with 1 thing, I've always loved Big Brother (BB4 being the exception), so I've never had a distain for it.

Oh and Ahmed was da man! His dances were legendary. Happy Dance

Red Superfly
Hey - having just watched some of it - how come Michelle has become evil psycho lady?

Past criticisms of her have been unfair - because they were mainly down to silly little girls being jealous (going by the txts that get put up on screen). But recently she's gone all strange.

Maybe it's the way it's editted. Jason was editted really badly, but it's obvious the man ain't that bad.

But Michelle actually seems to be totally clingy. She was away from Stu for like a day or so, and just because she wasn't joined at the hip with him, she gets all angry. The woman needs to give the guy some space - not react badly and put the strop on him when he tries to breathe for some air.

It's also Stu's fault - he needs to wear the trousers in that relationship.

I reckon people should vote out Michelle to be honest. Her constant hugging, groping, kissing, slobberring all over stuart is getting old. Everytime the man sits down, she jumps on his lap.

Imagine what she'd be like in the outside world? She'd be a NIGHTMARE!

"Where are you? Why aren't you home! Do this! Do that! Pay attention to me!"

lil bitchiness
Jealous?? You obviously dont know a thing about women if you think that girls get jealous over a person like Michelle?

No woman is jealous of a person that makes all other women everywhere look bad. All things that women are stereoptyed about in relationship, she magnifies them thousand times with Stu. Clingy, paranoid and jealous, is what she is, and thats sooo annoying.

She is also ugly and her accent is soooo bad, yet she strutts arround like she owns the place.

Girls jealous of Michelle?? Please dont make me laugh.

Abbita
She is soo clingy and she is gonna get evicted tomorrow, she is ahead in the voting apparently

nadias secret is out!

Jodaku
Yeah, and I'm positive everybody heard what was said over the fence, they're just playing dumb with Nadia to save her from embarrassment.

I'd love if Nadia comes out with the truth while Jason is still in there, his reaction should be classic.

And yeah, it seems like Michelle is favourite to go tomorrow. Can you believe that not so long ago Michelle was favourite to win after the initial dislike many (*ahem* Women *ahem*) had towards her cooled down. And now Jason looks like he's escaped again, how does he do it, he's been the most nominated person, yet he didn't go up until week 8, and despite the the apparent (unfair) dislike towards him, and being up twice, it looks like he's gonna make it in the final week.

Who knows, Jason might actually win it! (Okay, thats's asking for too much, but the ways things have gone for him, who knows?)

Asami
Michelle's out! Oh well, she can pressure Stuart for shags next week? Who was it that sucked jam off Nadias boobs.. Was it Dan or Jason? Hope they get the piss ripped out of them by all their mates when they get out!

I'd like to see Nadia win though.

amity75
It would be better to see stu out coz michelle would be goin mad worryin about him shaggin other girls on the outside. Incidentally, I know Jason and while I can't really call him a mate, he's actually a really nice guy.

Asami
Jason shouldn't have paired up with Victor!

Red Superfly
Wow, hit a nerve did I?

Man, I was kinda kidding - cos it was obvious she wasn't ALL THAT bad.

Asami
I quite liked Michelle actually, she seemed quite herself and admitted that she can be a jealous gf, something not many people admit to. Good on her!

lil bitchiness
You did hit a nerve, by generalising. no worst you can do.

I want Nadia to win...laughing out loud I cant believe she was a man! hehe!

Im so glad Michelle is out..!! But it would be good if Stu went out then shagged his ex or something!! yeah!!

embarrasment

amity75
Jason would probably have been an entirely different person if Victor hadn't been in the house. Victor had the worst set of teeth I have ever seen on a human being and yet he had the cheek to think he was some kind of cool gangsta mofo. He was just a big fat loudmouth and I can't believe he wore his boxers when they all did the hen night strip. He must have had something very small to hide.

dhizza
Now there are only five left, and one will go tomorrow !! I want Nadia, Shell or Jason to win - Stu is too boring and Dan is an IDIOT!!!

amity75
Shell is too boring, Nadia will win though Jason has been the most entertaining. He'll probably get a kicking everywhere he goes though.

ladygrim
NADIA TO WIN NADIA TO WIN NADIA TO WINNADIA TO WIN NADIA TO WIN NADIA TO WIN NADIA TO WIN NADIA NADIA TO WIN NADIA TO WIN TO WIN

lil bitchiness
She will win, i think.

Its only her and Jason left.

Darth Maverick
Cmon Jason, take this home 4 the Jungle Catz!

lil bitchiness
Nadia won! big grin

hehe! Not that it was a suprise. Its hard to think of Nadia as a man.

poshtotty1987
woohoo!! i'm glad Nadia won but i'm suprised that stu came 5th tho...io thought that he would come 2nd or 3rd....my top 3 wuld've been dan stu and nadia.
What the hell was Jason doing in the last 2? if it wasnt for that fight between shell and victor then jay wuldve been evicted then victor wuldve gone after.
Ahh well, its ova now...i think that this was the best BB eva!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.