Which? Will, Legolas, or Orlando?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chelse_gladrin9
Which would you choose? Will Legolas or just Orli?
I can't choose, so maybe you can. I like Legolas, O yes, but it, to me, is between Will and Oralndo. Ya know, Orli;s the bomb blowup but Will's hot like i can't explain twisted
Reply ASAP!!

Kitoky
Neither...

airangel429
I like Legolas' character better...but I think he looks BEST as Will! big grin

(I'm not going to delete this..I'm sure other's will post..and its not a duplicate.....! big grin)

KMC
Hmmm... Not as Legolas- he just looks too perfect.
I think he's gorgeous as Will (esp. in the Errol Flynn hat and cape) but i dont like the character of Will. Also they both frown to much. So it has to be Orlando. What can i say apart from LUSH!

Kate xx

Chelse_gladrin9
legolas is cool and all, but i think i would have to pick will. starwars

Chelse_gladrin9
i want Will's hat. you know, at the end. I love that hat pokey ::from me to will: GIVE ME THE HAT OR I WILL KEEP POKING YOU! ::will to me:: ITS MINE I TELL YOU MINE! vampireMOOHOOHOOWHAAHAAHAA!

Chelse_gladrin9
it made him look sexy.!

Bloom4ever
orlando of course love

JackieSparrow
I dont know Orlando scares me cause he jumped off a balcony and broke his back. Will gets on my nerves, I do like the hat though. Ive only seen the first LOTR dont ask me why and no one yell at me I want to just never got around to it, but I do like how Legolas looks if that counts for anything confused

Kitoky
Orlando's role as Legolas sucked...

Chelse_gladrin9
shut i t kyle. i know where you live

Chelse_gladrin9
actually he fell off of the roof. for real. his own dang fault. he should have a harness on where ever he goes.

Kitoky
But it's truuuuuue. His role in LotR just kinda....sucked...

I know where you live too.

Chelse_gladrin9
okok ur semi right. but u know he never talked much.

Orlando Bloom03
OMG I don't care they are all f****** HOT!!! But I would have to say Legolas...

Chelse_gladrin9
YEAHHHHH!! WEEEEE ANOTHER AGGREE-er.....

Chelse_gladrin9
I LOVE 'EM all!

Orlando Bloom03
Ta it's soooo hard to decide. My friends and I are totally obsessed!!! Luv Orlando!!!
Do you like Johnny Depp?

Orlando Bloom03
Girl... you there?

Orlando Bloom03
Hello... Well I got to go I'm at a party.... my friends REALLY want me to get off the internet!!! BYE!!!

BunnyWolf
I think Orli is kewl as all three... But him as Lego, was to girlish for me... Also I did not find him really hot as Will... And well him as himself is well HOT! thumb up So ye I guess I choose him as himself... Just plain Orlando big grin

Chelse_gladrin9
chooing is the hardest part
yes

beaujay1
legolas, cos it'd be like being with an angel....

Chelse_gladrin9
yeah
kitty!!!

Chelse_gladrin9
thats what he makes me think of... kittys!!

Chelse_gladrin9
cat

Chelse_gladrin9
but not like that

arghhh_matey
Lets see...Legolas--that whole look isn't my fav. the hair eeh.
Will--totally hot and romantic and goofy...just soo great
Orlando--such a nice person and cute and is into stuff i like too..
I'll say Orlando. As much as i would hate to say will n legolas r just characters who he acts out.
Yeah confused stick out tongue smile big grin eek! laughing

Chelse_gladrin9
AHHA blowup ::head blows up for orlando::

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek! NO!!!!YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHOOSE BETWEEN THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelse_gladrin9
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I WONT crazy calm down... plaese its ok. i just want opinions.pile

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughinglaughing out loudlaughing

Chelse_gladrin9
*hugs ppl*
group i love people who love hott people who hang out with hott ppl!gossip

bLooMiLiCioUs
big grinbig grin
*hugs back*
all the fellow Orlando fanatics of the world UNITE!!!laughing out loud

Chelse_gladrin9
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAAYYAY!lol oh brb aight im here
JumpyJumpyJumpy

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughinglaughing out loud
it'll be a HUUUGE army!!eek!

Chelse_gladrin9
LOL!

Kitoky
Oh no....*shudder* The day all Orlando fans take over is when all hell breaks lose.

Literally.

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing

i can imagine!!we'd crowd the landscape of the worldcool

Isilcal
Umm...

I didnt like Legolas too too much, and Will was okay, and Orlando is... okay. Overall, I like Will the best.erm

None of them are 'great' and 'sexy-looking' though... but that is just me.. everyone is intitled to their own opinionsbig grin

cool

Chelse_gladrin9
I LOVE 'Em ALL!

airangel429
Kit how can you say Legolas sucked!! *grr*

I guess you didn't like his fighting skills and how he slids down rails and elephants! hee hee! big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
eek! i've got me on ur sig!!happy

orli lovers of the world,babyraver

Kitoky
Yeah I know he does't talk much but when he does he says these stupid lines like "A diversion." And you gotta think, no shit sherlock!

@AirAngel: The stunts were okay, and he got away with surfing down the stairs at Helm's Deep, but surfing down the Oliphaunt's trunk in RotK, you just don't do it twice, it gets old. And I really think Orlando should've read the books and suggested some things.

Viggo didn't read the books but he made sure that everything was right and he suggested some things that were just bloody brilliant. And I have to agree with Ian McKellen that Orlando isn't the brightest the Brady Bunch. smile

Just to tell you guys - I like Orli and everything but pleeease stop swooning over him.

JohnnyIsMadSexy
ORLANDO, i love orlando. legolas is too perfect, but that was the character. will was too, well i dunno i dont like the personality very much; but from what i know i love orlandos personality and i love all of the adrenaline pumping things that he does! but i hate kate

aniron
orlando - he can pretend to be will and legolas too.

*Georgina_A*
I think Legolas...i don't know why. i guess it's how i saw orlando bloom first. love

Chelse_gladrin9
same here

aniron
I'm sad, I saw a nice legolas pic and then thought, my god, he wont be that character ever again and almost cried!

CookiesnCream
hmm..for me it's between will and orlando
i don't know i like him better as a brunette

KMC
Please tell me you're joking!

Kate xx

JackSparrow2005
I can't decide! their all hot as it is..But I would pick Legolas or Will..As they are all Orlando Bloom anyways..Hehe! Savvy?

Viva_orli
look at my name and u know my choice!

Orlando Bloom03
OMG I could never decide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chelse_gladrin9
ergggg.... first i like orli and all of his greatness, then johnny, now tom felton!! omgm, too many hott guys in the world!!

PirateGirl15
well, this is how I see it. Orlando has his own personality, which is very secretive to the supermarket tabloids. Legolas Greenleaf, is a sharp witted elf who is very careing and hospitable to everyone. And then theres Will Turner, a very shy sweeet young man who has had his heart set on one woman named Elizabeth, (dont we all wish we were her?), he is veryloving and im sure that any girl who could littrally have him would be treated like a piece of timeless glass.

Personally, I would choose Legolas, because it would be like being in the prescence of a greek god. i will love all three untill the day I die

BloomBabyGirl
i think you should add paris from troy as onhe choices cuz he looked good in troy.but........orlandos taken by kate......wills taken by elizabeth...so ol leggy is my choice

ArrghPirateGirl
Lets think..........................................I h8 will. He just annoys me. but i think orli is cute as long as he dont have that weird mohawk thing

BloomBabyGirl
lol check the sig stick out tongue

ArrghPirateGirl
GRRRRR LIKE THAT

Lianslo
hmm...choosing is so hard!!
I really liked him as Legolas...but i don't think thats the one i'll be picking...i'm tempted to say, why not orli? he played both those parts, so wouldn't picking him kind of be like picking them all?....but he is w/ kate...and even tho Will is w/ Elizabeth, i think i'd still pick him smile hes loyal, and brave...and hot! love

*this choice is subject to change wink*

ArrghPirateGirl
Riighto

tinkerbell668
I pick orlando!!!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
I chose him as well. WILL ANNOYS THE SHIT OUT OF ME

Mrs_bloom
I LOVE EM ALLLLLLLLLLL I LOVE ORLANDO ALL TOGETHER YAY

Mrs_bloom
grrrrrr DONT BAG WILL APG OR ILL UMMMM DUNNO *lost*

ArrghPirateGirl
Wateva

Mrs_bloom
dont u wateva me

ArrghPirateGirl
WATEVA WATEVA WATEVA WATEVA

Bending_Unit
Meh? wats going on?

ArrghPirateGirl
She told me NOT 2 wateva her so I wateva ed her savvy!!

Lianslo
easy children...lets just stick to loving orli wink

ArrghPirateGirl
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Oh wait he is better than will sick

~Johnnyz#1~
Orli is betta than will but JOHNNY is betta than all of dem!!! cool

BloomBabyGirl
legolas is better then wikll and orlando is better the johnny.

ArrghPirateGirl
Na-Ah Johnny is WAY better than Orli
*hides coz she knows this is going to get scary*

BloomBabyGirl
you know it..... devil

BloomBabyGirl
ill admit johhnny is a better actor but orli is sooooo much hotter

*seeks APG*

Mrs. Sparrow
um I'm i was Arwen I would ditch the human and live with legolas forever cause he's sexy, sweet, and i'll know i'm safe when i'm with him!

BloomBabyGirl
roll eyes (sarcastic) so tru. but if i was arwen i would get in some lil sum sum wit aragrin first cuz hes angin to

ArrghPirateGirl
(disagree) Here is a question though Will Orli still b as hot as he is now when he is 41 like Johnny? big grin Think about it!!!

Lianslo
i think he will be! big grin

but when it comes to orli and johnny...i love em both...i really respect johnny as an actor (cuz he rocks) and even tho orli is a good actor, hes not quite as good as johnny...yet, hes still learning, hes gunna get even better! But i'm definately more attracted to Orlando...perhaps its cuz hes much closer to my age. smile

ArrghPirateGirl
smile

BloomBabyGirl
of course he ll still be hott hwen hes 40! hell he ll be hott on his detah bed

tinkerbell668
Well if he looks like hes 18 now when hes 27, when hes 40 *counting* hell look 31ish not too bad I would go for em.... but i think lianslo is right I love johnny as an actor, and he is way better then orlando right now, so if he keeps getting better, johnny may have some competiton!!!!

Lianslo
exactly...johnny better watch out! wink

tinkerbell668
yup!!!

Lianslo
lol, i luv it when ppl agree w/ me smile but then again..i kinda like arguing w/ ppl too...sorry...i'm being a bit random stick out tongue

~Johnnyz#1~
MEH??..........LMFAO!!

APirateMonkey
LOL

asdfasdfg
sorry to ruin your fun, but i'm going to get back on the subject...
i would sooo pick legolas! he's reeeeally hot, and he has really good hearing and crap, and he's just better! will is kind of annoying, like, way too dramatic, and i don't know anything really about orlando except that he's british and he's really sexy! so definitely legolas. oh yeah, and a pirate monkey, the first post on this page, i completely agree!!!!

Lianslo
they're all sexy love

tinkerbell668
^^^VERY true mate^^^^^^

asdfasdfg
very, VERY true. love but still, legolas is the best!!

poshtotty1987
I like Legolas' charactor, Wills looks and just orlando so i cant choose

Lianslo
i know, i had the same problem! i want them all! big grin

asdfasdfg
well...marry orlando (for the money) and cheat on him with legolas (on dates; for the conversation and interesting ways, and people will stare at you like you're on trigger happy tv when you're with the elf-man) and cheat on him with will too (for making out with)

Lianslo
lol, i don't know if i could cheat on the love of my life! love except...is it really cheating?...who knows stick out tongue

Orlibabe
they are all cool...
orlando is the cute one
will is the adventurer
and legolas is the soft one

BloomBabyGirl
will is definetly not th eadventurer

Lianslo
i kinda think he is...he's willing to do anything for love! smile

APirateMonkey
..........confused

BloomBabyGirl

Lianslo
did i say something wrong? confused

asdfasdfg
true...i think will is an adventurer, but legolas is THE adventurer

APirateMonkey
....................................................................................WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lianslo
they both rock...orli rocks...love

APirateMonkey
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *still*

Princess Re
orlando,the others aren't real! but if he were to kiss you,without being on set) he would actually mean it!!!! *drool,orlis lips ahhh*

~Johnnyz#1~
JOHNNY"S LIPS.....*drools*
I'd take him even if he was dead and buried!!!
Wait..*thinks*............lol

APirateMonkey
LOL

Lianslo
lol, i don't think i'd want to kiss a dead guy...but kissing orlando? *faints* stick out tongue

APirateMonkey
laughing

BloomBabyGirl
orlando has thin lips n i have big black lips so i dont know how its gonna work out! no

Lianslo
lol laughing out loud

APirateMonkey
laughing

tinkerbell668
bloombaby I think u'll figure something out... laughing

asdfasdfg
yes i agree with you tink!! nothing is impossible!! Lol. so yeah. orlando,the others aren't real! but if he were to kiss you,without being on set) he would actually mean it!!!! *drool,orlis lips ahhh*
OK i'm not sure if that worked how i wanted it to, with the originally posted by___ stuff but I agree with you Princess Re!! But still....sexy blonde hair...

asdfasdfg
arrrghh that quote thing didn't work...how do you make it do the originally posted by thing???

tinkerbell668
theres a button under each post that says quote, u press that and write what ever u want under it!! But I picked Orli not because the others aren't real, because he is just more my type then the others!!

Princess Re
orlando....the others aren't real..they are only him in costume

tinkerbell668
oooooh goodness people use your imagination!! Who cares if they're not real?

Princess Re
i do....

tinkerbell668
lol

asdfasdfg
haha! i get it now thanks tink!!

Princess Re
i mean who would want somone who is not real? orlando is real!

tinkerbell668
well this is how I see it, I think they're tryin to ask If Leggy and Will were real...who would you choose out of the three!!!

Lianslo
exactly...who did i pick again? Will i think...shifty

tinkerbell668
lol I picked dear orlando!!

Princess Re
orlando for me

tinkerbell668
i think most people did!! LOL

ArrghPirateGirl
big grin

tinkerbell668
did APG choose??

ArrghPirateGirl
yes Orli

tinkerbell668
oh...ok then...did anyone not choose?

ArrghPirateGirl
*looks around*

tinkerbell668
ok I guess everyone chose!!

Lianslo
lol, its looking like it!

tinkerbell668
LOL I guess so...

ArrghPirateGirl
Hm,m now wat?

tinkerbell668
i dunno...

Lianslo
me neither messed

ArrghPirateGirl
Uh....me 384674895672

tinkerbell668
laughing WTF???

ArrghPirateGirl
Dunno laughing out loud

tinkerbell668
oooooooooooooooooook?

ArrghPirateGirl
Um....dots...Uh wats da topic anywayz??????blink

BloomBabyGirl
for orli girls ot fantasize about a 4sum with differetn orlis roll eyes (sarcastic)

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing

tinkerbell668
LOL laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>