Best Cinema Visit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aku
Gotta be the time when there was this drunk roker dude. He started a mosh pit in our local cinema. It was great.

El Toro De Brah
When i got out of the cinema after Free Willy. Such a great feeling knowing Willy made it out to the big ocean.

Cinemaddiction
Normally I'd say this is a really stupid idea for a thread, but, I indeed have a "best visit" to a cinema.

I saw "Underworld" at about 1:00 PM on a weekday, 2 weeks after it was released, and I was the only one in the theatre, so I had my pick of seating, and I got to lay down across the seats. big grin

botankus
Yeah, not the greatest idea for a thread, but your post reminded me of something.

I remember when I was like ten years old, if me and my friends were the only ones in the theater, some of us would run down to the screen and start jumping around like idiots. Like either we were on stage performing or jumping up trying to touch the screen.

vaya_the_elf
Going with a big group of friends to see lord of the rings: fellowship of the ring, and two towers. The return of the King we did not get to do that *sniffs*.

burlyman
When I saw Bedazzled, it was only me and my brother in there laughing out loud

gregmss
the best time is when i went 2 see shaun of the dead (15) with 2 of my mates and we walked out and saw kill bill vol2 instead we had already seen shaun and we wernt old enough 4 kill bill

Aku
HAhahahaha funnily enough. When me and my mate went to see shaun of the dead, we checked the times for dawn of the dead and went to that straight after. Without paying ofcourse, please dont tell anyone big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.