One Tree Hill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Soth
I personally think this a good show. This might be weird, coming from a guy, but this show is not just for girls. Peyton's really hott stick out tongue, and the acting is really good, and the stories are well-written, etc. Plus, the people are so stupid sometimes it's hilarious!!! Plus the non-stop confusion of who's with who and the like is always fun to figure out!

JohnnyIsMadSexy
I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! i think its fine if guys like the show to, its not like a chick-flick type thing. i love chad and i actually know him which is craziness to see him on tv! omg i love james lafferty too!

Lord Soth
I really like the theme song too

beaujay1
i love this show, i think it is the only tv show i watch....um*thinking* well, yes, it is!!!!! does anyone else watch it??? i love chad michael murray, but theres someone else in my life i love more, and he probably doesn't even know or care, well maybe.........sorry, totally random

beaujay1
i think its like a typical teeny bopper show, of course id watch it....

ilvorlandobloom
i love this show! chad and james r so hot!
i hate peyton & lucas for cheating on brooke! that was so sad...

quiquita

Lord Soth
Correction, Nathan was a jerk, he's actually becoming kinda sweet (around Haley, anyway), just troubled. His dad, however remains a jerk

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, Nathan is really sweet to Halley.
i HATE his dad! hes so annoying! and what he did to his brother (whats his name?) was mean by buying his buisiness and telling him he would be his own boss then he really ends up having a boss.... the bastard.

RoguePw25
i've never seen this show before.
Is it worth watching?

Lord Soth
Not if you start right now, it's too confusing....

BOPRecruit 16
this is one of my new favorite wb shows since roswell got cancelled and moved. one tree hill has characters and stories that people can relate to more and is more realistic than most of the other non-fantasy/humourous shows on the wb. i know gilmore girls is more reality like, but i can't seem to relate to those people as much. anyways...this show proves that chad michael murray is a great actor. i don't go much of his looks, but his acting ability. i missed seeeing him ever since tristan left! when i saw ads for this show before it premiered, i was surprised to see hilarie burton in it. she's an mtv vj for trl. i didn't know she could act. and i do say, she's a good actress. very promising, indeed.

Lord Soth
yes

steely balls
what is this show about?

Lord Soth
The basic concept revovles around two half-brothers in Tree Hill, North Carolina. Lucas is the illegitimate child of Daniel Scott, who dumped Lucas's mother when he learned she was pregnant. Nathan however, is Daniel's other son, star of the high school basketball team. Their worlds collide when Lucas tries to join the basketball team

Dogbert
Seemed like another Dawson's Creek. Never tuned into it sad Maybe I'll start watching smile

Lord Soth
It's a little less soap opera than Dawson's Creek stick out tongue

mikeysgothicgur
I love this show! I remember when the first episode aired and when I saw the previews I was just like this show is going to suck major a$$ but, then after watching the first episode I totally feel in love with it! I think the producers did a really good job at creating the cast for the show because all the charcters are really good actors/actresses. I used to hate Nathean but, I'm getting to like him more little by little after each epiosode but, his dad can go to he!!. I love Chad Micheal Murry, he's is such a very-well talented actor and he's one of the most beautiful actors I've ever seen in my life!

BOPRecruit 16
one tree hill can kick dawson's creek's ass any day! cool rock laughing

Lord Soth
thumb up

BOPRecruit 16
soth: whom do you like better, lucas or nathan? (as a person)

Lord Soth
Lucas, he's more artsy, and I'm artsy

BOPRecruit 16
i believe that i'm most like lucas scott because i'm sensitive, understanding, sarcastic, and intellectual.

new episodes aire next week, this coming tuesday, right?

Lord Soth
I think....

BOPRecruit 16
it is tonight. i wonder whose going to guest star next....that was pretty cool when gavin came on and sang the theme song. i love the theme song! got his cd too.

[[.c.dutton.]]
i LOVE nathan, and james lafferty is SOO hott.. this show rocks

RoguePw25
did anyone see the preview for the next new episode??? I will defanitly be there.

ilvorlandobloom
i cant wait for tomorrow's episode! i cant believe Brooke is pregnant!

BOPRecruit 16
i know! eek! i wonder if it's really lucas's baby too.... anyways, whom do you guys want to see guest star on this show next? anybody famous goes.

Lord Soth
Sandra Bullock love

I CAN'T BELIVE THAT BROOKE TRICKED LUCAS LIKE THAT!!!! She's such a *****! And Nathan and Haley are in love...they're so sweet....The whole Dan thing ticked me off, and Karen/Keith was pretty cool too..

BOPRecruit 16
omg! i cried major twice during this episode! once during the scene where lucas confessed to his mom, karen that brooke is pregnant. and then lastly when dan was at his office, looking through pix of lucas when he was little. the confession was more out of sadness and then the dan thing was out of joy. i haven't cried during a show in a long time. so far, this is the only show that really makes me cry. i used to cry during roswell. that's why i love one tree hill, makes me feel and cry.

Lord Soth
Yeah......great show

BOPRecruit 16
sorry, i'm a girl. i get weepy at times. so sue me! laughing

Lord Soth
There are times when I feel like crying from the intense emotion of it all.....I just don't laughing

BOPRecruit 16
heartless fiend! eek! laughing j/k so how many episodes are left until the season finale? can't wait for season 2!!

Lord Soth
I think there are 4 left now

BOPRecruit 16
are there any guest stars coming up during that time?

also, chad needs to shave and clean up his hair!

Lord Soth
He looks fine the way he is....it's scruffy

BOPRecruit 16
he doesn't look good scruffy...well at least do something with the hair!

Lord Soth
~shrug~ Hilarie Burton's hot stick out tongue

ilvorlandobloom
i missed this weeks episode... i still cant believe brooke tricked lucas...

RoguePw25
I missed the episode!!!!!!!! Ahh!!
So, is Brooke really pregnant??

BOPRecruit 16
lord soth: hilarie burton used to be an mtv vj and i'm impressed by her great acting skills. *thumbs up*

iluvorlandobloom: i know! that was so low! mad tah think that she had come so far and changed. but it's understandable at the same time.

Lord Soth
Hilarie still does VJ TRL occasionally, although I suppose not as much due to OTH.

I read in the TV Guide that Nicki kidnaps Jake's baby in the next episode messed

BOPRecruit 16
i loved tonight's episode, pretty much. it was so touching how close the two scott brothers have become. came such a long way, considering how they used to act around each other earlier in the season. i'm so happy to see that they are friends now. nathan and lucas. by the way, i'm so happy that chad micheal murray got a shave and hair cut. looks good.

Lord Soth
Yeah, I noticed that too. Dan, however, is becoming even more of a jerk and a bastard

BOPRecruit 16
a men, brotha! eek! *thumbs up* laughing

Lord Soth
I loved the finale!!! eek! Nathan and Haley get married, Dan gets an earful from several people, the playoffs, all excellent. I especially loved Lucas's monologue on ravens, seeing as ravens are my favorite bird eek!

BOPRecruit 16
i like the parts of the episodes where there's a voiceover of lucas talking about philosophical things about life and foreshadowing of things to come. i'm happy for nathan and haley. she helped make and sustain him as a better person and heal wounds that the father caused over the years. plus, so touching to see that the two scott brothers are best of friends and during the b-ball match when lucas tapped out his last name and when nathan took off his last name on his jersey in front of dan. awesome show and i'm waitin' for the next season with great patience! eek!

Lord Soth
I forgot about Dan having a heart attack! eek! That was hilarious!

amante
I cannot believe they got married! When would they possibly have had time? There is no way they are married for real.

BOPRecruit 16
that was kind of awful when that happened, but wasn't exactly surprised to see that happen. i wasn't exactly happy nor sad about it.

beaujay1
omg......do you think hes gonna die?, i kinda feel sorry for him tho..........

maersk-sealand
go watch the OC, its time better spent

BOPRecruit 16
of course they aren't going to kill dan this early in the show. oc is good too, but both shows are great in my opinion.

Tip-O-Tex
So, what's next for the show? I mean, they made everything complete the cycle. I love the finale, but I felt like they should've left something hanging. Dan having a heart attack is hardly a good cliff ending for people are probably cheering that he's dying, and would like to assume that he's dead by the next season.

BOPRecruit 16
so...what does everyone predict for season two? big grin

SummerSunshine
The show only just started here in Holland...less than 10 eppies have been shown and I learn to love it! hehehe
Nathan and Lucas are hotties in_love

SummerSunshine
http://www.onetreehill-corner.com/gallay/images/photoshoot/022.jpg

SummerSunshine
woops i didnt know itd be so big!! :s

SummerSunshine
smaller version hehe

BOPRecruit 16
eek! ooh! i have that pic as a glossy cover jacket for a textbook! love

SummerSunshine
whahaha cooool
thats a sweet pic of um all innit

SummerSunshine
Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush are getting married!!

http://www.onetreehill-corner.com/gallay/images/events/ACS/1%20copy.jpg

BOPRecruit 16
i highly doubt that and need more proof than that.

SummerSunshine
no seriously they are
they announced it

BOPRecruit 16
could you please provide links as to where it states this?

SummerSunshine
http://onetreehill-corner.com/indexx.shtml

then you scroll down to >> Chad Confirms Engagement <<
read it there smile

BOPRecruit 16
nevermind. i looked it up on a couple of chad fansites and found it to be true once i found it on more than one site. btw, the link doesn't work...but that's okay.

SummerSunshine
oh it dont work yeh hhm weird

SummerSunshine
http://www.onetreehill-corner.com

that must work! its in the news section if ya still wanna check it out

BOPRecruit 16
in my java script bar, the link isn't complete and comes up as an error when the page pops up. darn thing closed down all the pages i had open! >,<

SummerSunshine
oh oh lol sorryy hahaha

BOPRecruit 16
*grr*

SummerSunshine
it works just fine for me tho! talk bout weird then huh

BOPRecruit 16
get another link, maybe the one i got is broken. is that a site that recuries a certain type of flash?

Pamela
hold on lemme see

Pamela
hm yeh it requires a flash thing dont ask me which one laughing out loud

BOPRecruit 16
i saw bits and pieces of the teen choice awards and saw that chad won an award for break out actor or something for a tv show, one tree hill. and he won something else but i can't remember. so what other awards did this show and it's actors win?

Pamela
http://www.onetreehillcorner-gallery.com/images/events/2004%20Teen%20Choice%20Awards/28.jpg

Pamela
chad won >
Movie: Breakout Star Male Chad Michael Murray (A Cinderella Story)

TV: Breakout Star Male Chad Michael Murray (One Tree Hill)

BOPRecruit 16
yea rock happy he definitely deserved those awards! eek! esp. for one tree hill and all. it was so cute when he included sophia in his acceptance speech.

MsPiNkYbMoRe
OTH ROX!!!! ITs one of my FAV shows besides QUINTUPLETS (betta watch this show too!!!) The theme song rock!!! ( GO GAVIN) and the characters are hott and its not ur typical tv show, they got shyt everyone can relate too, and they add a lil acting in there, if ur just starting out u wont understand, but if ur like me and watched it from day one u know season 2 will just be as awsum!!! SEPTEMBER 21st SEASON 2 OF OTH STARTS!!! Hopefully many more seasons to come!!!

BOPRecruit 16
this show can be so intense that it makes me cry! i know that the oc can be intense too, i should watch that one more often! happy

greyboy
Same here - can't wait for the season to start up again! Have you guys seen the article in Entertainment Weekly about OTH? It's pretty good - although there's a couple spoilers in there so beware. It made me so excited for the premiere!

Are you guys planning on watching any new Fall shows? I was thinking of checking out the mountain on the wb, just because i love skiing and it looks like it might actually have some good footage.

supertruper
I love Gavin Degraw...I read that The Mountain has a great soundtrack too. Looking forward to the premiere. btw- what have you heard about The Mountain??

JFro
the mountain looks terrible

greyboy
how do you know if the pilot hasn't even been show? you definitely can't judge just from the commercials. i'm gonna watch the first episode and see - it sounds promising to me.

BOPRecruit 16
it was so cool when gavin guest starred durin' one episode and another was sheryl crow! rock

Holcomb
bump! Caught some reruns during the summer and can't wait till the new season starts. Is dan really dead?

BloomBabyGirl
i'll see it but i dont think ill like it

BOPRecruit 16
no, he just suffered a stroke.

Lord Soth
No, a heart attack.

I can't wait till next Tues!

Holcomb
Oh ok, thanks for filling me in. I can't wait till next tuesday either.

Holcomb
bump to ask if maria menunous is really going to become a cast member?!?!?! Anyone know?

Holcomb
So did everyone just stop watching this show?

Rbrikos
I saw it for the first time last night, can't say I was overly impressed.

BloomBabyGirl
well to really like it u would have to watch it from the beginnig

OMG! I HATE MYSELF! i missed th epremier!!!!!!!!!!!! i meant to record it but it didnt work no does the Wb still have it on sundays?

BOPRecruit 16
towards the beginning of the season premiere, where debra was dreaming of dan's funeral...wow...i thought he died and started crying then she snapped out of it. i also got teary when lucas listed nathan as one of the reasons that he wanted to go back to one tree hill. touching how close those bros have gotten!

Holcomb
you're right, they have gotten close. It will be interesting to see how that relationship develops during the season.

BOPRecruit 16
can't wait to see tonight's episode. marriage party for hailey and nathan and then nat's mom is pissed. trouble ahead!

BloomBabyGirl
when the stripper came then you see nathan walkin in the rooom and take his shirt off i was like !!!!!!!!!&(^&&( mad then i saw it was haleigh smile

BOPRecruit 16
did anyone cry or at least get teary when lucas looked through dan's collection of photos of him?

BloomBabyGirl
uh...no. im so passed compassion for dan. hahahahah!! BROOKE IS BROKE!!

supertruper
I have to admit, I got a little choked up. Last week, when Lucas and Dan were in the Corvette together, I think Lucas was a little harsh on Dan. Dan was only trying to be nice by offering the car. How ironic that his "real son" is the one who desparately needs a car. I hope Nathan and Dan work things out. Meanwhile, what is the deal with Felix!? He is so agressive! eek!

BOPRecruit 16
Last night's episode, I cracked up when Karen's professor was talking to Lucas at the Peyton's new club, Tric, and didn't realize that that was her son he was supposed to meet! eek! Then, when she came over and introduced Lucas, I loved the prof's surprised expression, for he had thought that Lucas was a little boy. laughing

Also, did anyone watch TRL on Monday? The cast of One Tree Hill and the punk band Green Day dropped by the set. That was a sick episode! cool The new guy whose real name is Michael, not Felix, is working out a record deal with Lou Pearlman! *Gasp* eek! He went on to sing a sample of the show's theme song and beat boxed some of Usher's summer hit, "Yeah"! And, oh my lord, did he have an amazing voice and great dance moves! rock I totally digged it and can't wait until he releases his debut album and all smokin'

Emma718
I love One Tree Hill, it premired in Australia on thursday night at 7:30pm..big fan of Chad Michael Murray. Loved him in Gilmore Girls and Dawson's creek..his so hot. They are all great actors.

Ronny
AAAH, MOUTH SMASHED BROOK'S CAR WINDOW

Lord Soth
I didn't cath last week's episode, sucks majorly

Ronny
it was strange blink poor Mouth love

*SpunkiE*
I just started watching it, and i have to say James Lafferty is so FINE!

Emma718
Australia's next eppy is the 5th ep from the first season. So when does Brooke and Lucas get together?

SalemLang
I love One Tree Hill. Who else loves it?

Emma718
OOO..i do i do Jumpy

I like Lucasdroollol

and Brooke is pretty and funny big grin

SalemLang
I like Haley, Karen and Brooke.

Emma718
Haley is cool and aswell as Karen..both of their relationships with Lucas are sweet

SalemLang
Yeah.

SalemLang
I'm upset that they only had One and half seasons.

Emma718
what do u mean?? they have more..they are just on a break, and returning sometime in jan.

SalemLang
Oh, someone told me that they were cancelled.

SalemLang
Here they are:

Emma718
i don't think it is..

Emma718
awesome pic

SalemLang
I'm gonna kick my sister's ass for that.

SalemLang
Thanks. My scanner's broken so I can't put the version that I have with everyone in that picture's autograph.

Emma718
lol....

Emma718
really? i wanna see it.. sad

SalemLang
yeah, I'm depressed about that.

Emma718
i would be to

SalemLang
really?

Emma718
well..i don't have a scanner..lol

SalemLang
lol

SalemLang
I got the theme as my ringtone.

Flying High
i have become hooked to it...

people will hate me but im all for peyton and lucas....

pierreismine33
hayley left nathen!! oh and kierth is getting married(excepy she left him at the alter)

ericadurancefan
i just picked up season one on dvd and i am a guy but i enjoy this show its very good and has interesting characters

uma040
I love this show...Chad Michael Murray is soo hot love and James Lafferty is v sexy love !!!! But yeah the show is great big grin

Flying High
im gona pick up the dvd boxset when im in america i think....

Flying High
is One Tree Hill really big in america?

darris2k
does anyone know the name of the stripper that where in a episode some week's ago?

travesty87
Okay I need to know one thing about One Tree Hill.(They just started showing it here)
How can Lucas and Nathan be in the same class? The dad had a kid in high school and then he just went right ahead and had another one wit some one else?That doesn't make any sense.

travesty87
Hellllloooo
Anyone there?

pierreismine33
Originally posted by ilvorlandobloom
i love this show! chad and james r so hot!
i hate peyton & lucas for cheating on brooke! that was so sad...

me 2 that was sad!

Xam
is the show getting cancelled???because i would put a bullet threw my head if the show would end the way it did in season 3

XxILuvVegetaxX
it was going to, but they decided not to, because there are a lot of fans

Xam
Originally posted by XxILuvVegetaxX
it was going to, but they decided not to, because there are a lot of fans

do they have to go threw this every summer,have to wonder if they r getting cancelled or not???or do they have a number of season contract?

XxILuvVegetaxX
they didnt have a contract b4, hence why it was going to be canceled, im not sure if they signed a contract for multiple seasons, all i know is that it will air this fall

GM Nebaris
I totally agree. The ending of season 3 was a total letdown for me and was by far the worst.

roguegirl15
I missed so many shows(seasons) sad n I just started watchin it again.........Im hooked smile but really mad at myself for not watchin the shows...I might as well go buy the damn DVDS....James Lafferty is Hot and they says hes really sweet in real life.

LeytonNaleyFan9
Hey guys, check out this awesome One Tree Hill forum!! - www.othobsessed.p r o b o a r d s 8 4.com/index.cgi (minus the spaces in "*********84" cause it kept blanking them out)

Join it, you won't regret it!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>