Thug II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mordamor22
can n e 1 give me any info about this game

Raventheonly
I have never heard of # 1

mordamor22
tony hawks under ground but people call it thug and im wondering if any 1 has info about #2

Linkalicious
don't know if there is any information out yet about that particular game. I love THUG 1 though...it was great. I hope Activision and Neversoft bring that facial mapping feature to xbox next. i wanna see my ugly mug skating in the game.

mordamor22
lol i saw some info in a gaming mag and it looks great all i no is 1 level is boston and one character(i dont know if he is secret or regular) is ben franklin.....also i know what happens in the biginning of the game-you get taken by 2 people in a black van who end up to be bam and hawk and u come into the world destruction tour.......the magazine said that u do many more jackass type stunts in the game,too

chops
i heard it was called tony hawks underground(thug)2 world tour or somthin on playstation2.com

mordamor22
ya

DracotheDragon
I heard news shortly after thug 1 came out, but i cant remember now.

DracotheDragon
sadwalk

chops
has any one heard the news about thug 2. it sounds awsome

FlappingMangera
I've never heard of thugs 1, can ya point me in a direction to check it out?

tx

chops
its a skateboarding game called tony hawks underground or thug for short

Linkalicious
the game came out yesterday. I'm going to go buy it today in my local store...

I hear it's even better than the last one. There are TONS of characters to play as. You can be a hotdog vendor, a fat guy in only his underwear, a bunch of other "civilians" and you get the normal 20+ skaters to choose from.

The game is going to have a "team mode" where you are on Tony Hawks team vs Bam Margera's team. You compete in tournaments, events, and stuff like that....and if you get bored of competing as yourself you can compete as one of your teammates. Of course, you start without a team....so it's your job to pick and choose the skaters that you want to sponsor on your team.

They also consider this game kind of like 2 games in one. It has the THUG style goals and objectives, but you can also switch to "classical mode" where you do things like obtain the secret tape, spell S-K-A-T-E, and all of the older more traditional goals.

Added this time around is a custom spray paint maker, so that you can run around cities tagging up walls and stuff....looks really cool.

I've always been a huge fan of the Tony Hawk games...more so than any other franchise with acception to The Legend of Zelda games....even more so than Madden.

inovator
I saw the review for thug 2 and was stoked to hear that it was on PC. Went out, bouthgt it, then found out that i can not customize the controls AT ALL!!! or use my logitech controller! I am sooo pissed.
I played all the tony hawks hardcore before on PS2 but... that broke and my life revolves around computers anyway so i dont play ps2 ne more But this really pissed me off. i am actually thinking of devising a plan/story/reason for me to return it. I really want to use the controller or at lease change the keyborad around...

not cool...

Darth Revan
Haven't heard a lot about it, but I'm guessing it will be good... All the TH games are good yes

Unholy_Cheese
I didnt like 4

SlipknoT
do you really get to see Phil do naked summersaults?

Linkalicious
He's in his underwear...but it's funny as hell.

When you first get kidnapped by Bam and Hawk....you get to see Phil hog tied in only his white undies laying on his stomach in the van...

SlipknoT
laughing out loud

chops
yes iv just oredered it and hopefully will get it by monday

StinkFist462
i rented this game the other day and it SUX .. i hate this stupiid game dumb dumb dumb VERY dumb game .. its not even a Tony Hawk game it seems its more like Tony Hawk AND Bam Margera Underground ... its soo lame it isnt anything like the previous games and there are NO goals . you jus go around the city or whatever and and do what a boombox tells u do .. its reallllly lame nice way to ruin a series ..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.