Just finished Ninja Gaiden!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daedalus
This game has to be the best beat-em-up ever, but damn, I just completed it and its friggin' hard!!
Still gotta get 50 scarabs to unlock Ninja Gaiden I and I'm now playing it on Very Hard to unlock Evil Ryu (still trying to get past Murai! >sad ).

Anyone else found this game hard?

WindDancer
I love this game!!! The graphics look so sharp and gorgeous. I like the weapons and the combos of this game. True, Chapter 15 is incredible tough! But that doesn't discourages me from stopping. Despite the incredible amount of challenges I still love the game. Too hard? Nah! I rather use say is "challenging".

Here is a tip:

Kill as many bad guys as you can. Make a lot of money, then improve your weapon of choice. The more you kill the more money you can get. Always use combos is the best choice. thumb up

SpikeSpiegel
So the game is worth getting?

WindDancer
If you like fast action fighting with combos.....yeah! it is worth it. Play a demo and get the feeling.

btw-There will be a sequel!!!! Ninja Gaiden 2

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/519/519444p1.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.