Metal Gear Solid Series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater is coming..i cant wait!!!!!!

SpikeSpiegel
Once again it appears as if you can't play as Snake. That is if it is really set in the 60's. Snake wasn't "born" until the 70's, plus this guy has a beat up eye like Big Boss.

Rogue Jedi
i read in psm magazine that you will play as snake. they did mention the timeline problem.

bigbadbike2
yayyy!

ragesRemorse
yeah you play as snake, and your in the jungle like rambo, you get to eat sakes for nurishment smile

KidRock
i watched a video preview on TechTV's X-play and they showed him dropping from a tree holding on by his legs and snapping a guys neck!

ragesRemorse
i thought the story was about snake getting vengeance on someone who double crossed him, i read that in game winners but it was a while ago

Stovenutts
i cant wait. ive beaten all the others, love the storylines

ObieTrice 26
speaking of video games,is it just me or does "The Price Is Right" (u know, its that old game show) have the same style of writing as the GTA logo?

ragesRemorse
MGS2 sucked wasnt anything like the fist one

chops
um Hi this is where u can talk about mgs but if there is already a page let me know. (also visit my silent hill page)

@ngel
I wonder what forum this belogns in...

chops
does anybody like metal gear solid ... i dont think so seeing as know one has posted

Gregory
The first was good. The second, wasn't--far too convoluted, and, let's face it, silly. And what the hell was up with Raiden? I want more Snake.

Otacon is one of my favorite supporting characters ever, by the way. I don't know why, but he appeals to me.

mah
The NES one was great.

SpikeSpiegel
I loved MGS, but MGS2 although good was a bit of a disapointment in my eyes. I wanted to play as Snake! And now in MGS3 it looks like we're going to be playing Big Boss for most of the part. sad

Jason420
oh hay and obie #2 part of your rap thing that was done by D12 buddy off the 8 mile soundtrack

chops
u play as big boss but at that time his codename was snake and ocelot looks a bit stupid

DracotheDragon
I like the original one the most, followed by The Twin Snakes for Gamecube because it's a beautifully rendered version of the first one. love

chops
ive just got a gamecube and i am soo gonna get the twin snakes

SaTsuJiN
1st solid was the best, 2nd solid had a crap story but nice gameplay. I hope 3 finally gets both right. Cuz the reason I liked the first one was because of good character developement.. you started to feel attatched to meryl, you also felt sorrow for the enemies you had to kill because you learned that they were all just victims themselves. I really liked 1st one.

LordRevan
why can't twin snakes be for XBOX? subtance is good but twin snakes is better.

DracotheDragon
Gamecube is the best, like I've always said. GCN has the most spread out lineup for games I've ever seen, even PS2 doesn't compare. The GCN isn't a stupid little kiddie system like people say.

LordRevan
of course it isn't a kiddie system my uncle is 56 and he plays games on his GCN.

bardock
why does everyone hate raiden? he is awesome he took 25 rays that is pimpin. he was a solider since he was in pre school. snake is pretty cool but people dont give raiden credit.

SaTsuJiN
noone likes raiden because konami had Solid Snake be the lead male role in metal gear series, then all the sudden they hash up raiden out of thier asses and switch him for snake... that pissed alot of MG fans off.

matchbox
i second that.

raiden is terrible, and lacks the class you get playing as the older and better snake.

raiden is a big girly, and is not really a believable solider, whereas snake has the age and wisdom to be a great solider.

Snake rules!!!

bardock
i liked the story it had cool twist and turns. did anybody noticed the similatires to shadow moses when they were playing?

bardock
if you could would you rather own a metal gear or the ninja suit? i would take the suit.

Arachnoidfreak
Metal Gear Solid is a pain in the ass. I've decided that I hate stealth games, I just don't have the patience, or attention span for them.

bardock
once you beat it the first time you will be a fan. it has great replay value.

SaTsuJiN
1st metal gear solid was very nice, I like how they play tricks with your reality / video game relationship.. ex : The arms president kenneth baker tells you that meryls frequency is on the back of the cd case... I spent an hour trying to examine the optical disc until I looked at the back of the metal gear solid cd case.. I was like -_-.. /slap konami..

Kotaro
This game is all about stealth this time and staying quiet in the jungle, but what i ahve seen this game looks like its gonna be another hit

Jason Wyngarde
yeah it will be sweet

Yassin
Metal Gear Solid (psx)

One of the world's greatest games ever. The story is brilliant,graphics (in those days!!) and it's a game with strong emotions. The thing i love about mgs is that Snake did rat on Meryll when he was tortured....he's human after all. But yeah in the end...she dies. Anyway SUPERB GAME!!

Metal Gear Solid 2

Great action and cinematic action scenes. Graphics are splendid...but you have a feeling you're just playing a bad clone of mgs 1. The same situations,the same "bosses"...as told in the game. IT was all a Battle exercise...OH MY GOD..they ****ed the whole story up!!!!! Yeah right,another ninja...come on!!!!! That was their biggest mistake besides Raiden...It's a shame they flipped the whole story like that. I remembered at the end of MGS 1....you could hear Otacon speaking to....the PRESIDENT!!!! i was soo curious!!! but well,it was Snake's brother...pfff.well i hate MGS 2.

MGS Snake Eater

Rumours are you play with Big Boss,the legendary mercenary. Out in the jungle you must survive by eating all kinds of animals. Personally i do not hold high hopes for this game,but time will tell.

Jodaku
MGS 1: To second Yassin, this reallt was one of the greatest game ever, and I pretty much agree witrh everything Yassin said. Allthough you do know that you had a choice between enduring or giving up being tortured?

MGS 2: No doubt, betters the first one in in terms or graphics and gameplay. They really are superb. Cut scene again are very well done. The main problem lies with the strory. The story in MGS1 was awesome, one of the best told in a video game, but this one, well it seems it was trying to be too cleaver and in doing so, sucked out the enjoyment that was present in the first one. Personally, I didn't mind Raiden all that much, it gave us a different viewpoint on Snake which I thought was cool, although they should have done away with the whole Rosemary arc.

MGS3: Set in the 60's, play as Big Boss, thus despite we get someone that looks like Snake, or Snakes "Father" he's NOT THE Snake. Now people moaned about not playing as Snake in MGS, but at least he was there. In this one, it seems he's completly absent, which is wrong! The jungle setting is interesting, which comes with new gameplay, weather it works or not, who knows. Just have to hope Kojima doesn't stray too far from the core of the gameplay and he gives us a better story

moshtitan
First of all you DO play as Big Boss in Metal Gear Solid 3.and how the hell are you going to say he is not "NOT THE Snake" this is THE snake. the man who Solid Snake, Liquid and Solidus are all cloned after. so, saying that, youve never played as THE Snake untill MGS3.

Second of all how is anyone going to say that MGS2 story line wasnt good? it was amazing. most are just upset that they dont get to play as Solid. You basically play MGS over again, just with Raiden, Dead Cell substituting in for Foxhound,Olga potryaing the Ninja and the Big Shell representing Shadow Moses. if you see the whole picture(that being the whole metal gear story) you will appreciate playing as Raiden.
i admit hes no Solid, but this allows for a much better story as a whole.

Thirdly i noticed SaTsuJiN said "noone likes raiden because konami had Solid Snake be the lead male role in metal gear series, then all the sudden they hash up raiden out of thier asses and switch him for snake."

out of their asses? no. raiden existing was a plan by the Patriots to create another Snake. notice the similarities between the Big Shell and Shadow Moses. Raiden has been in the works since Big Boss(Snake) was claimed to be the best solider ever. Youll notice a Raiden look alike in MGS3 named Kuwabara, who has a run in w/ a general not unlike the meeting between Raiden and the Pres. in MGS2. so he was a planned character all along.

and finally because i like to show off...

Yassin
First of all,Jodaku..yeah i knew you could give up or hold strong during the torture...but how do i know he eventually gave up? Because in the end he teams up with Otacon and as we all know he works with Otacon in MGS2....so,that's my theory

And Moshtitan,i respect your opinion and all...but let me tell mine. So let me quote you for a second

"Second of all how is anyone going to say that MGS2 story line wasnt good? it was amazing. most are just upset that they dont get to play as Solid. You basically play MGS over again, just with Raiden, Dead Cell substituting in for Foxhound,Olga potryaing the Ninja and the Big Shell representing Shadow Moses. if you see the whole picture(that being the whole metal gear story) you will appreciate playing as Raiden.
i admit hes no Solid, but this allows for a much better story as a whole."

Alright,picture this: MGS is like Lord of the Rings,great story and emotions....and MGS 2 is this "lord of the Rings" turned into Matrix were nothing is "real"....come on you replay MGS but with better characters etc..???? I don't like this at all,it isn't original and they just ****ed up the story...

And about Raiden....yeah the whole world hates him i know. BUT if the whole story was DIFFERENT it would've being pretty cool you know. But i still think they just killed the story....why did you think they made a prequelwink. MGS Snake Eater is the last MGS,so they want to go out with a bang,but that's impossible cause they screwed the story....maybe a prequel will dowink

Jason Wyngarde
lotr of the rings is lame

moshtitan
Snake Eater isnt the last MGS, even though many have been led to beleive. They left to many questions unansered.

grey fox
ok ju,s wondering who would win if it was

solid snake versus liquid snake versus solidus snake versus big boss versus grey fox (in the ninja suit not the human one) the ultimate battle !

moshtitan
Solid...hes pretty much beaten everyone already.

grey fox
true but i still say liquid could take down fox as could big boss

ScarFace Clone
yeah big boss could take fox no problem

Matrix Overload
big boss can take them all, he's the original. when snake beat him, big boss was old. So if it was young big boss against snake, big boss would win.

Yassin
So Big Boss would take everyone...that's not true. If you remembered the "Les enfants terrible" project,you would know Big Boss cells were manipulated and all of his "bad cells" were given to Liquid Snake and all "good cells" to Solid Snake. So Snake's like Super Big Boss with no flaws.

When Snake sees Big Boss again it would probably go like this

Solid Snake :"So how's outer Heaven?"...

Big Boss: "I don't know....the only thing i remembered when i was death were the expirements done in....."

Solid Snake: "Hehe, so you're still poundering about that..."

Big Boss: "Well, i guess they captured me for a reason right..otherwise you would never being here"

Solid Snake: " The CIA sent you to kill the famous Snake E...

Big Boss: "STOP IT!!! put me back into my box...let's GO!!

(Big Boss dies..once again.)

On the road he meets his old friends and tales were exchanged...in the end he killed them all.

As this warrior wanders through the white fields....he sees the woman he lost and loved.....eventually FOX DIE kicks in and he and Meryll are reunited....

ScarFace Clone
Yeah Yassin you make a strong point.^^^

Yassin
Thank yousmile

moshtitan
Yassin's point explains my choice.

Yassin
I've got another question actually....today i was surfing on MGS 3 official site and i always questioned myself: "Is it Big Boss...yes or no?"

Well,let's start at the beginning...so i went to their site and checked the characters section.....some familiar names popped up..FOX and MASTER.

Fox as in Gray Fox? Master as in Master Miller? It's quite possible,because they were the first members of Fox-hound...So more reason to think it's BIG BOSS

But anywayz,here's comes MY QUESTION :" We all know Snake has BLONDE HAIR...and he coloured it in MGS to brown/black. SO Snake and Liquid Snake were clones of BIG BOSS....then why the hell does he have black hair in the 60's??? IF he is indeed BIG BOSS he should have BLONDE HAIR.....but then again they might of made a BIG MISTAKE ..right?

I pay attention to details...so anyone got an answer? (AND NO BIG BOSS DIDN't ALSO COLOUR HIS HAIR smile

Red Superfly
No, it's the other way around. Solid Snake is the inferior one. Liquid is the superior one.

Having played Metal Gear Twin Snakes about five times now, I should know this.

Revolver Ocelot says: "Liquid died thinking HE was the inferior one" - implying that Solid Snake was the inferior one after all.

Liquid thought he was the inferior one, which drove him mad. Snake, also believed Liquid.

Ocelot knows the truth - Snake is the inferior one.

Red Superfly
If you don't believe me go play the game on PS1 or Gamecube.

Yassin
Yeah you're right...i remember the conversation held at the end between Ocelot and Solidus. SO it's the way around,but he still gets his ass kicked by Snake. So genes isn't the only thing that matters...environment also. Maybe Snake had more training and experience and Liquid not...BUT anywayz thx Superfly,completely forgottensmile

hehe do you also know the answer to my question about BigBoss?

ScarFace Clone
i think that it is big boss!

Yassin
Yeah me 2,but they made a serious mistake...Big Boss has BLOND HAIR

moshtitan
it could be possible a couple of chromosomes got mixed around during the cloning process....maybe it was due to lack in the sun? im sure theyll explain it.

Red Superfly
Yeah the idea was that it was a kind of moral story. It doesn't matter how you were born, you can still achieve your goal. It was to make Snake into a true hero, a guy who beat his own limitations, and saved the day.

As far as the Big Boss rumours go, I don't know.
I don't think Snake colours his hair. I remember Snake from the MSX Metal Gear games, and he has black hair, same as always.

If anything Liquid coloured his hair - remember he hated Big Boss and Snake, he probably wouldn't want to look like them either. Solid just didn't know - so why would he even bother changing his hair colour? He's a soldier, his hair would mean nothing to him - the guy sported a mullet in the sequel for crying out loud.I'm just gonna guess that you are either Snake himself, or Big Boss.

Whatever the case, I bet there's gonna be some ridiculous plot turn (for the sake of being shocking no less) and all the internet rumours will be thrown out of the window.
There are some frankly absurd rumours flying around. Some suggest you play a third Big Boss clone duped into thinking he's Boss, only to find out its all a simulation (God - not that again, PLEASE not that again!). Some suggest we play a "prequel" section as Big Boss in the 60's. I suggest everyone just forgets about it. We are gonna get proved wrong anyway.

Yassin
hahahahahahahahah,indeed GOD PLZZZZ. But you say Solid Snake has Black hair in the old days? But i've seen a lot of pictures and screenshots were his hair is blonde and at the beginning of MGS when you go to options,select "something"...you will see some surveillance tapes of Snake when he's in his cell. There he's talking with the old commander and he gives a picture of Liquid Snake...then he's shocked. SO then thet decide it's best to colour his hair and to cut some...so he won't look as Liquid (Yep you can see it all there).

And i don't think they gonna do something stupid like that...it's got to be a prequel. but yeah we'll see rightwink

Red Superfly
Well, here's a pic of Solid Snake from the old MSX Metal Gear cover box.

Red Superfly
Interestingly - Solid Snake is Kyle Reese from Terminator, literally. Look at this picture. Look at the strap around the arm - it's almsot traced.

Snakes character was abviously created from Kyle Reese from Terminator - his hair was brown/dark brown.

Yassin
Hahaha COOL...but if you think about it..Hideo was influenced BIG TIME by RAMBO (just look at the commander and rambo himself). But look at the pic,he's brown/blond....right?

Red Superfly
I'd say dark brown with light brown highlights - it looks lighter cos theres some bright light.

But these days its safe to say Snakes natural colour is definitely dark.

moshtitan
if youve ever seen Escape from New York, youll see the striking resemblance between Big Boss and Kurt Russel. Hideo Kojima has a huge obssesion with Western culture.

Yassin
I just saw the E3 MGS Snake Eater trailer and DAMN!!! I liked it a lot and i even got my answer why Snake is blond and Big Boss not smile. I'm really looking forward to it,it's been a while i felt like this since MGS 1.

ScarFace Clone
Are you saying that you like mgfs-1 better then mgs-2?

Red Superfly
A lot (if not most) people prefer the 1st MGS to the sequel.

Yassin
You damn right!!! (spoiler ahead)....i think Snake Eater tells the story of Big Boss and how he turned "bad"...but tomorrow i'm gonna buy MGS 1&2 BACK...cause i've never bought the 2 (borrowed it) and the first one i lost...so thx to Snake Eater i'm collecting themsmile

moshtitan
thats awesome. but that trailer truly is orgasmic.

Jason Wyngarde
someone get the tissues.

grey fox
who is your faviroute character (side characters such as the conel, meryl or naomi are allowed) mine has to be ether liquid snake revolver ocelot or grey fox

and heres my faviroute quotes from all 3

liquid snake :

come kneel down and sacrafice yourself to this historic weapon consider this an houner a gift from your brother

.... we dont hunt foxes in arabia we hunt jackals and we dont use foxhoun,s we use royal harriers...

can you really shoot youll kill him too

revolver ocelot :

special operations foxhound.. revolver .. ocelot

this is single action army six bullets more then enough to kill anything that moves

now i,l show you why they call me revolver DRAW!

grey fox:

im like you i have no name

i am a prisonr of death only you can free me...

heres a final present from deepthroat...

when i was brought from zanzibar land i was already dead an undyng shadow in a world of light but soon soon i will be free

a cornered fox i more dangerous then a jackal

snake were not tools of the govermont or anyone else i always fought but at least i fought for what i believed in... snake farewell

Yassin
Well actually Solid Snake and Big Boss. They were both used by their goverment as tools and lied constantly. The only difference was that Snake was dum enough to continue....and Big Boss NOT.

ScarFace Clone
My favorite is Liquid snake, because he is snake only evil.

Jason Wyngarde
i am only guessing but i would say liqiud would infact key the moon rules #1 on someones car only a guess

grey fox
go liquid fans oh and if you guy,s want to see snake and liquids best coversation go to this website

http://www.metalgearonline.org/postnuke/modules.php?

and click on solid versus liquid (warning spoilers for anyone who hasn,t completed twin snakes or metal gear solid )

moshtitan
Shalashaska rules!

ScarFace Clone
I agree with bardock.

grey fox
good people but know what would you people rather have the ninja suit or metal gear rex /ray

personaly i would have the suit

Yassin
Hehe and you call yourself Grey Fox? Only a fool trust his life to a weapon.....hand to hand combat babywink

Red Superfly
My fave character is..........RAIDEN!!!!

No, just kidding, just kidding - although I actually don't mind the guy. I never understood why everyone hated the guy. Sure he was a tad whiny, and had woman hips, and held his gun like a baby, and had sissy long white hair, then again, who doesn't these days?

Nah, my fave character has to be Grey Fox. It's a cliche, and everyone loves him, but there's no denying just how awesome Grey Fox is.

grey fox
thankyou (bows ) but of course i was merly pointing the weapon think out though of course onyl a fool does trust his life to a weapon

and heres more quotes

a fight to the death with you is the only way my soul can find respite

(convulsing as electricity goes through his body) the medicene

hey just wondering thoes anyone actually know what medicene grey fox has to take to stop him losing his mind i heard somewhere it was diazempan

Yassin
The Medicine...they never mentioned it,i think he never "healed" that's why he wanted to die....(i think)

bardock
raiden still kicks ass

moshtitan
yes he does.

ChickinMeat
i never liked raiden in MGS2, he was too much of a fool for my liking.

but i cant wait for MGS3, MGS is in my top 10 gaming franchises of all time.

grey fox
hello grey fox gives raiden an ass kicking

Kotaro
Liquid would kick all your asses laughing out loud

Inuyashasbro
i can't wait for metal gear solid 3 to come out rock

bardock
raiden would beat everyones ass

ChickinMeat
you must be kidding!

Kotaro
Raiden that kid, no chance Liquid is a hardcore fighter and never gives up, he would kick Raidens a$$

Yassin
Liquid Snake is like Super Big Boss...indeed he never gives up. He was throw 30 feet on the ground,crashed with a hind going 100 miles,a car crash,etc....NOW i understand why there are a lot of Liquid Snakes,he's incredible.

Now,about the raiden stuff.....i never thought i would say this,but....he does have a wonderfull history (child soldier),he kind fight BUT he doesn't have Snake's BALLS (Liquid's,Snake as Big Boss). But for a human,he's GOOD (cool??)

About Solid Snake he killed everyone and he still remains "a clone" of BIG BOSS....without Big Boss he would never be the man he is today (hmmmm is this true???)

As for BIG BOSS.....i just love him,can't wait for MGS 3. We're finally going to see his past,etc...The hero who rescued the kurds and named after the greatest hero of all time...Saladin (crusades..)

So my point is...EVERYONE IN MGS from Psycho Mantis to Vamp is ****ing COOL!!

bardock
raiden is just as badass

grey fox
raiden is a girly prick liquid kicks hardcore ass as does big boss and revolver oclot young and old because i have seen both i have even seen young ocelot on video doing the gun twirl

Red Superfly
Sorry, but if ALL OF US grabbed some baseball bats and charged Raiden - Raiden would KILL EVERY STINKIN' ONE OF US.

Raiden DOES kick ass. Press the freakin attack button - or do a cartwheel. In fact, go play MGS2, where he OWNS Solidus Snake - despite the fact Solidus had Doc Ock-like tentacles, heat seeking rockets, several Metal Gears and two swords. Raiden had one sword.

Poor, poor Raiden.

moshtitan
play the game on extreme and say that again.

SaTsuJiN
and didnt snake fend off a heated blade wielding ninja with cloaking?... PLUS snake saved meryl..something raiden didnt even have to do.. raiden is hardly a replacement for snake.. or a decent character...

grey fox
yeah and has anyone seen young revolver ocelot he looks well cool go to http://www.metalgearonline.org/postnuke/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=1 (to see a reall y cool music video featuring mgs 3 characters every one of them ) (once you get to the site click on mgs music video tribute)

Red Superfly
What? I've finished MGS2 on EUROPEAN EXTREME actually (which is harder than Extreme - obviously) - Raiden still kicked everyones ass, cos I was playing him, of course.

But yeah, Raiden is hardly a replacement for Snake, Snake is just too cool.

BlackMamBA
Hes ok but i dont like that much.

Red Superfly
I can't wait to play the new game, I seriously hope we get to play as Big Boss, the original, and best, Snake of them all.

Yassin
Yeah i can't wait also....it's definitely Big Boss....BUT i've seen a trailer you know and you might not like this...but there was a guy who looked identical to Raiden...(I SWEAR) and a guy was checking his balls (literally...). I hope it isn't a VR mission or whatever...if it is,Hideo is definitely on my death list next to the makers of FFX-2...

moshtitan
i mentioned that earlier....His/Her name is Kuwabara. it happens in MGS2 with the pres. and Raiden.

grey fox
revolver ovcelot is soo cool he is a teenager in snake eater and get thsi he wears cowboy boots and still does the gun twirling

Yassin
Yeah...everbody knows it..but keep it down,you're going to far with the spoiler thing.

moshtitan
true dat.

summoner jayce
ragesRemorse i think u lik balls you must if you can say that about one of the best games in the world mad

summoner jayce
rocki think that snake eater will be awsomerock

grey fox
OK IM SORRY I AM JUST GETTING EXCITED

Stealth Agent
i hope in snake eater there no time traveling involved that will be lame

Maverick2364
I dont really like the looks of snakeeater. I've dled the trailer, and it appears to be complete guerilla warfare. MGS2 was awesome for the plot and having to rely on stealth and sneaking skills, but you could still have fun with stinger missile lanchers and more. Snakeeater doesn't look as appealing.

Maverick2364
hehehe I hated ovcelot, he got too obsessive with the metal gear weapons in MGS2...eek!

grey fox
true but still he kicks ass

Red Superfly
What? There's more emphasis on sneaking in Snake Eater than any other MGS game yet!!!!!!!!

You still get rocket launchers and everything. It's classic MGS fool.

Yassin
There's more stealth in Snake Eater then any MGS....you're in a goddamn JUNGLE (camouflage...). Besides that,Big Boss can actuall perform some martial arts techniques...he trully kicks ass. Before you could only do the punch and kick thing..well that's all changed. As for the storyline.....i don't think anybody has to worry about it. Oh yeah and Maverick..the story takes place between 1961-1964....so that's about 3 years or more=there is more then jungle..thrust me;

Red Superfly
Not to mention you have to change your camoflague to blend in to the scenery - it's like the stealth camo from the previous games, but you have to manually adjust it.

Yassin
Yeah,that's what stealth all about. But does anyone know the release date (Europe/american)?

Red Superfly
Dunno about the date, but I keep watching the trailer from E3 over and over and over.

I love the bit where it says "yesterdays heroes could be tomorrows evil", and I think it points a lot to Big Boss.

It looks like it'll be a tragic tale, as we seeSnake crying. We see him as a proud and noble soldier, wearring a smart uniform and a beret, doing a salute. He looks so much like how I pictured Big Boss it's unbelievable.

The bit with the nuclear explosion at the end of the trailer is thought provoking - what's all that about? because we actually see Snake looking like he's pretty close to the blast.

I reckon we find out what made Big Boss so bitter, so cold, and hardened.

Remember Metal Gear has always been about "nature vs nurture" in that humans can surpass the means to which they were bound to at birth (Snake has proven this in the past - being the inferior clone to Liquid yet still winning). I'm guessing we see some more of that in Snake Eater, we find out that the governemnt royally screws with Big Boss, and he loses everything that kept him on the good side.

I reckon we're gonna see a bit of Darth Vader in old Snake this time. Except in MGS there's always a grey area between good and evil. Depending on how you look at it, Solid Snake and Raiden could be on the side of evil, doing the governments dirty work, and finding out they were used, just as I think Big Boss was.

With all this talk about government conspiracies - I'm betting we find out exactly WTF is going on with the Patriots too. They're bound to bring in the patriots again, because the trailer points to carrying on the MGS2 story. Maybe in Big Boss' past we find out the information about the patriots and the conspiracy from Solids timeline?

Yassin
Man,i'm watching the trailer also again and again...it's 2 cool...and i'm sorry,i just read your first two lines...because my mind is too dangerous,i think i know how the story is...just by seeing the trailer..soo if i see your theory also..i'll go crazysmile. P's

grey fox
the patriots are weird

Yassin
Can"t wait to find out where "Big Boss" comes from? His real name,nationality,etc.....and i think he does have foreign blood in his veins(his looks) and also Vulcan Raven said that they share ancestors (japanese). But anywayz,yeah i'm looking forward to itsmile

grey fox
SPOILER ALERT

IF YOU WANT TO WAIT FOR THE GAME TO FIDN OUT HIS NATIONALITY THEN DONT READ THE NEXT POST OKI HAVE WARNED YOU SO DOTN BLAME ME

grey fox
i read that his nationality is hawian so he is stil part american or somethgin liek that

Maverick2364
Why don't you use spoiler tags?
and without spaces.

see

grey fox
ok can people give me some more grey fox quotes cause im running out this is the last one (i use them as signatures)

ssj4goku
Sorry cant help you there beer

MirokuKicknVash
me niether

MirokuKicknVash
but the next MGS game is going to rock!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.