What kids show did you watch?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScottsLover
i used to watch power rangers like all the other kids back in 95' and i think its a crappy show now.

crazy_c
Too many to mention. Power Rangers was one of them though and i think it started before '95.

moonwalker741
power rangers, barney, rugrats,......n thats all i can think of....is ' Rockos Modern Life ' considered a kids show?

ScottsLover
well it was around there. i forgot to mention the simpsons and i still watch that show! it better not end... sad

chez
Yeah, I was another Power Rangers buff. embarrasment Pretty sad, looking back now...

Other stuff I watched as a kid were Sesame Street (the classic years), Lamb Chop's Playalong, Barney (it was on in the mornings, but I've always hated it), Shining Time Station, Saved by the Bell, and that's all I can remember at the moment.

punkyhermy
Rugrats, Kim Possible, Even Stevans...

§pearhead
......sesame street erm

ScottsLover
they canceled ALOT of old cartoons i used to watch...duck tales, gargoyles, erm gumbi maybe?

Pred@tor
I used to watch Bananas in Pajamas. It was a big piece of crap.

Myth
I watched Sesame Street when I was super young. Can't really remember it too much though.

Early elementary school I was into cartoons like Duck Tales, Smurfs and all of those Disney Afternoon (as they called it). Anybody remember James Bond Jr or MC Hammer's cartoon?

eleveninches
sesame street,
TMNT (original one, not the crappy modern one),
Postman Pat,
Mr Men,
Thomas the Tank engine

DracotheDragon
I still watch cartoons on a regular basis. My fav channels are in fact Cartoon Network (Teen Titans are pretty good), Nickelodeon (I like the Fairly Oddparents), Disney Channel (Kim Possible's good), and Toon Disney for all the old classics (Gargoyles is great!)

shake zula
i watched a lot of 70's anime... voltes v, diamos, mazinger z, astro boy... i also liked the american cartoons like tom and jerry, popeye, looney tunes, the jetsons, speed racer... there were also some japanese live action ones like ultraman, magmaman, bioman, shaider, mask rider black... plus sh!tloads more. oh, and i think the power angers kick a$$!

chez
...Darkwing Duck... Gargoyles... Tale Spin... Winnie the Pooh... Captain Planet... (I sure did watch a lot of TV...)

Red Superfly
The Real Ghostbusters

Ninja Turtles (RIP Rocksteady and Bebop) donatello

Trap Door

Transformers

Bucky O Haire

Thundercats

He-Man

Kids TV rocked back then - you can take all that Anime crap and shove it.

The only decent cartoons today are X-Men Evolution and the He-Man remake.

burlyman
yeah Bucky O'Hare! I have issue#2 comic of it big grin
Super Ted
Sharky & George

wow there was loads I've forgotten right now no expression

Red Superfly
Captain Planet! That was brilliant, I even still know all the words to the song.

Sharky and George - I used to have a friend who named his fish Sharky and George cos we were fans of the show.

OK - something thats been pecking my head for a while - does anybody remember that show where it was a bunch of high school kids who got mutated by radioactive waste or something? It was pretty morbid for a kids show but I liked it. It was kinda sick, like Swamp Thing. I can't remember the name of it at all.

Also heres a few more of the top of my head:

Count Duckula

Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes.

Teddy Ruxpin

Banana Man (what an awesome idea)

AH THE MEMORIES!

RoguePw25
Power Rangers was really good. I turned to it the other day and they've just gotten stupid. Once the PInk Ranger left, (Kimberly) it was downhill from there.

I also watched, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Roco's Modern Life, sesame street and whole bunch others.

SeptemberRain
Eek the Cat

SeptemberRain
Dark Wing Duck

RoguePw25
I loved Darkwing Duck. Also the Smurfs and the Snorks

alic88
oh man when i was young i was totally in luve with

CAPTAIN PLANET, THUNERCATS( quite something),SABER RIDER( any one remember that show in which there r robots&gtwinkTHUNDERSUB( omg that show was so cool and mature, anyone ever watch that!?)

burlyman
eek! i remember a program where one boy was mutated, and he could morph into a pool of liquid and go under doors no expression

chico
Great Space Coaster (man im old), Thundercats, Electric Company, 3-2-1 Contact, He man, GI Joe, ect ect ect

matchbox_dan
When I was little I watched:
brum ( a car that drives itself)
fireman sam
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtals
Chipmonkes

And now I'm all grown up I watch:
Kim Possible
Jackie Chan

Cartoons and kids tv are timeless, and for all ages. There are no adults who don't have a faverate kids tv program!

burlyman
Chipmunks ruled.
Alvin, Simon, Theodor.

matchbox_dan
lol

eleveninches
Can you tell me how to get, how to get to seasemee street

Red Superfly
Thundersub, I remember vaguely.

And although I don't remember a boy getting mutated and turning into a pool of liquid, I do remember Alex Mack, she was a girl who turned into a puddle of liquid. She's pretty hot these days last time I checked. That ran for quite a long time. That was on Nickelodeon (back when Nickelodeon was actually half-decent, with Pete and Pete and stuff).

Anyone know the name of that cartoon with the mutated toxic waste school kids?

Also, who remembers Earthworm Jim? - which was way ahead of its time and some of the humour even rivalled the Simpsons at times.

Red Superfly
Also did anybody ever watch Sonic The Hedgehog (good fun), Super Mario (pretty lame) and The Legend Of Zelda (even lamer) cartoons? I did. Sorry.

Also, speaking of those, who remembers Captain N? He was this kid who got sucked into his Nintendo and went around with Kid Icarus and MegaMan, using the controller to "pause" time and shoot things with that old NES orange zapper gun.

fini
omg, shows i watch when i was little

well everyone watched Sesame Street ( it was better back then, no elmo)

uh lets go back down memory lane
Comic Strip
TMNT
ALf
Thundercats/thunderbirds
Gallaxy Rangers
Samurai pizza cats
TOM & JERRY ( the reruns, hell they better than half the crap shown today)
HeMan
Spiderman
batman

cant remember the rest right now

chico
Does anyone remember a saturday cartoon that was based on dungeons and dragons? I used to watch that alot.

LimeLight
When I was younger I use to watch:
Power Rangers
Mighty Max (I have yet to know a person who has seen this also)
Mutant League
Tales from the Crypt Keeper (the cartoon version of Tales from the Crypt)
Beetlejuice (cartoon)
Tom and Jerry
oh and
Captain Planet!

I found this really cool website where u can look up old cartoons and stuff and get pic.s of them.
www.toonarific.com

I forgot Tim Curry was the voice of the bad guy (SkullMaster) in Mighty Max. smile

~Captain Planet! HE's our hero!~

eleveninches
Transformers, more than meets the eye.
Transformers, robots in desguise.

Beast wars!!

Red Superfly
Does anybody remember Fun House? Anybody? no? I always wanted to do that myself, it looked awesome, especially the fun house bit and the go-karts.

I remember Mighty Max. I used to collect those silly toy playsets with the TINY little figures and stuff.

Tales from the crypt keeper was awesome.

Anyone remember Swat Kats?

punkyhermy
SWAT KATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh how i miss that show....oh and "FISH POLICE!"
aaawww man!

RoguePw25
Tom and Jerry ruled. .. . I still watch them every now and then.

Oh my gosh, did someone say Captain Planet?? I LOVED that show. I still have my captain planet ring when I was little!! I was up one night and I saw it on Cartoon Network at like 5 in the morning.

Alvind the Chipmunks was awesome. I loved their squeaky voices. Kind of reminds of CHIP AND DALE RESCUE RANGERS, and HELCLIFF. Who could forget GARFIELD. Whoa. and did anyone watch TALESPIN?? It still comes on Toon Disney.

punkyhermy
yes i love talespin!!!!i love baloo and rebecca...

Deathblow
Recess happy

Deathblow
Yeah i remember that. Wasnt the lead character green with a mop as a weapon?

Oh yeah Captain Planet. The only show on earth that thought 'Heart' was one of the four elements no expression

CrazyEyes
There was so many:

1) Captain Planet
2) Fun house with the lengend that is Pat Sharp and his mullet
3) Mighty Max
4) Captain Buckeo Hair
5) Power Rangers
7) Thomas The Tank Engine
8) Postman Pat
9) Fireman Sam
10) Tennage Mutant Ninja Turtles
11) Vr Troopers
12) Mighty Morphin Beetleborgs
13) Thundercats
14) Reboot

Cyclops
A lot that were mentioned already.

But what about the Back to the Future cartoon?

LimeLight
Bonkers

Darth Vicious
G.I Joe
Transformers
ThunderCats
SilverHawks
Mazinger Z
Gigantor
(a whole bunch of robot cartoons)
Robotech
He-man
She-ra
Cobra
Smurfs, Hitclieff, Ghostbusters
and too many others now i mostly watch animated series like:
Batman, Xmen, Teen Titans, Yu-Gi-Oh is one of my favorites

X5452
X-men
Spidey TAS (still download the stuff)
Silversurfer
some anchient dubbed anime in canto
and loadsa other random stuff....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.