what movie should win an ocsar for best Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hobbit_lover
Lord of the rings should totally win!! what an awesome movie a total masterpiece

Cinemaddiction
LOTR hands down..

Myth
I say either Mystic River or Last Samurai.

Felix L
I'll say LOTR. And I'm not a LOTR geek obsessed by that stuff. I think it was the most beautiful, grandest, epic movies I have seen in the theater in a long time. It's what going to the movies is all about to me.

shadow link
y would u put other?, there arnt any more in that catagory

hobbit_lover
ohh..lol sorry

Lord Soth
Hmmmmm what am I going to say..........can anybody guess? stick out tongue

wicker_man
I'd also have to go with LotR but i'd love to see Mystic River pick up the title, failing that Sean Penn for best actor.

botankus
This is classic....

Umm, The Last Samurai cannot possibly win because it's not even nominated--how about replacing that with Master and Commander, eh?

p.s. even when that's replaced LOTR-ROTK should win.

WindDancer
ROTK.

Shoukan
LOTR all the waybig grin...that movie deserves itthumb up

LeAtHerRFace
LOTR and The Last Samurai. Those are great movies.

botankus
Again, The Last Samurai is not nominated.

Kes
These are the nominees:
Best Picture:
THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE RETURN OF THE KING
LOST IN TRANSLATION
MASTER AND COMMANDER: THE FAR SIDE OF THE WORLD
MYSTIC RIVER
SEABISCUIT

I havent seen Seabiscuit and Mystic River but I think LOTR-ROTK will win because of the 1st 2 films.
In my opinion Mystic River looks like the best (I've seen bits).
And thank god The last Samurai isnt nominated because it does not deserve any nominations. Rip off of Dances with wolfs, totally overrated and interestingly enough way to American roll eyes (sarcastic)

Punker69
I have to choose other.Because GIGLI is probaly the best work ive seen all year.

Cinemaddiction
I'm honestly starting to think that you actually mean what you say. "Gigli" the best movie you've seen, Jason Biggs in "American Pie" as a Best Performance in Movie History.

If nothing else, your opinions are good for comic relief. laughing

freemind
Other should win.

fini
ROTK..............WELL DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Benji Madden
Lord of the Rings.

i slayed buffy
lotr or whale rider maybe but i duno lotr wil win

*Georgina_A*
ROTK!!! all the way.

Discos
yes indeedy, Lord Of The Rings all the way peeps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.