Obi-Wan Vs Owen Lars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Duffy
Right, i watched ANH last night, and it seemed to me that owen lars showed some animosity towards obi-wan, at the time luke mentions him after seeing the message from leia.
So im wondering, in Ep3 is there going to be an arguement between the two as to what will happen to luke?
i mean do you think obi-wan wants to take luke and train him in the jedi arts from very early on, whilst owen lars doesnt want this and wants luke to be a farmboy with no connection with the empire or jedi order?
on another note, i think the demise of obi-wan is going to be sad, he is one of the greatest characters in the prequel trilogy and its sad to think that he ends up living alone in a remote cave sad

Sith Master X
Well it's said that in Episode 3, when Obi-Wan brings Luke to Owen, that Owen expresses his thoughts on how Anakin should never have been taken from home in the first place, and that the Jedi are responsible for his death. This is only what I've heard.

SMX
cool

moonwalker741
i jus thought the conflict wuz that owen didnt want luke to no hu obi-wan wuz...

Sully
Hell Yoda ends up in a swamp confused

Rolda Hayes
Owen is just trying to protect Luke, he wants whats best for him...

Sith Master X
Right, and he probably doesn't want Luke deprived from his home either.

SMX
cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.