I was reading Entertainment the other day...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VengeanceGOD
And they were talking about the top ten most marketable characters. Darth Vader was on the list, and in the paragraph they mentioned that Vader would get more popular if "that rumored Boba Fett TV show happens."

BOBA FETT TV SHOW??? Has anyone heard anything about this?

yerssot
apperently rumors have been flying around that there will be a Star Wars TV series... rumors have been very unclear

speiderman
I had not heard this. What would be compelling enough for Boba to have his own show? Personally I think the show should focus on Chewbacca.

Lurik
Well, there already was a one episode hour-long show in 1978, "The Star Wars Holiday Special", (I don't know the exact amount of time), that was practically a Chewbacca show. That show-like special bombed, though it was the first appearance of Boba Fett.

Lurik
I personally believe that the Boba Fett show idea was probably conceived by SuperShadow.com, or something though...

Creechuur
I first saw the rumor on AICN, and we all know they will post pretty much anything to get hits. Sounds cool though. Makes sense too, since Lucas has stated he will not be doing anything else with Boba in Ep 3.

§pearhead
HORRID IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TV series ruin movies, and plenty of people will argue that star wars won't need a series' help

Lurik
Star Wars series have bombed anyways...Droids...Ewoks....well, except for Clone Wars...

VengeanceGOD
If the guys that did Clone Wars did a Boba Fett series...now THAT would own.

Lurik
THAT would be awesome.....or WOULD it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.