Favorite R-Dogs Scene?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badkittykitty
whats your favorite scene?

samhain
If I had to pick one it would probably be the scene where Mr Orange is rehearsing the anecdote and the scene switches from him practising infront of a brick wall, telling it to Nice Guy Eddie and co and telling it while he's actually in the story with the cops in the restroom. Brilliant!!!

Fire
best scene is the one where mr blond cuts that's guy ear of

Myth
Definitely the ear scene. The other scenes are great as well but that one stands out the most.

samhain
Everybody says the ear scene, maybe that's why I chose the other one.

roundisfunny
There are several scenes that I like a lot, and it's hard to pick a favorite:

1. Mr. Brown's Madonna speech
2. Mr. White & Mr. Pink in the washroom
3. Mr. Pink suddenly pulling his gun and firing several times over the roof of the car, then speeding off.
4. Mr. White blasting away with his two guns.
5. Mr. White, Mr. Pink & Mr. Blonde having a confrontation.
6. The assigning of names.
7. Eddie and Vic ragging on each other in Joe's office.

And a couple that I just plain don't like:
1. The anecdote.
2. From the final shootout to the end.
3. The ear scene (except for the fact that Mr. Blonde gets his at the end)

Wolfie
My favorite part was the Mr. Blonde ear scene. Other greats were when their names are given out and when Mr. Pink is talking about tipping waiters/waitresses at the beginning.

Myth
Assigning names is my second fav part. Why do I have to be Mr Pink? "Because you're a ***." LMAO

amlap
i love the paning of the camera in the begining in the dinner. the editing in that scene was brillent along with the dialogue

Cowboyography
gotta love the line
"did ya kill anyone?"
"A Few Cops"
"No real people?"

GymGuy
most memorable scene would for me would defo be the Mr Blond ear slicing
sick or wot eek!

WindDancer
It has to be when Mr. Pink is running away from the cops. Then he steals a car and starts to shoot the cops. Cool scene for me.

JoshSquash2k4
When Mr. White unloads on those cops. with the blood splattering on the Police car window BRILLIANT GAVE ME THE CHILLS

badkittykitty
this part might be my favorite.. any part with allot of dialog ..it's to funny!

Mr. Blonde: You kids shouldn't play so rough. Somebody's gonna start cryin'.

Fire
Mr Pink claiming he's the only ****ing professional, you just got to love that guy.

WildIrishRose
Def. the ear-chopping scene....the one that caused all the "controversy" from the un-enlightened, even though it doesn't actually show the ear being cut. I guess it's like they say...people make things worse in their imagination than it really is.

killthesunlight
The last scene where Mr. White shoots Mr. Orange. Its so awesome that he sticks to his guns. what a bad ass

Myth
I like some of the other angles of the ear cut scene that are on the DVD. I would have loved for it to show parts of him cutting off the ear in the movie. At certain angles you could tell how fake it was but at times it looked good.

Fire
I'd love to get the DVD

Storm
One of my favorites is the "I don' tip" scene.

<<Solo>>
Agreed. Probably one of my favorite scenes in the movie.

sarahvma
My 5 favorite:

1. The ear scene
2. The Madonna speech/I don't tip
3. Mr. Blonde (the little chapter moment where his name comes up)
4. Picking the colors
5. Mr. Orange's Rehearsal

SenshiNaka
I really enjoyed:
Mr. Pink's escape scene.
Mr. Oranges rehearsal.

dave123
why am I mr Pink?

cos you're a ******!

sarahvma
I like that look of "Huh... ah, who cares?" when Mr. Blonde gets told his name.

sarahvma
One of my personal favorites: (partially because originally when it was shot, Blonde was supposed to get the upper-hand, but since Chris Penn had wrestled in college, and they wanted to do it unrehearsed... he got whupped) If there are technical errors, it's because I'm doing this by memory.

Eddie: You see that, Daddy? Guy got me on the ground - he tried to f*ck me!
Vic/Blonde: You wish.
Eddie: You sick bastard, Vic, you tried to f*ck me in my father's office.
Vic gives a meaningful 'can you believe this?' look to Joe
Eddie: Look, buddy, I don't care what you do in your spare time, but don't try to f*ck me. I don't think of you that way. I like you a lot buddy, but I just don't think of you that way.
Another meaningful look to Joe
Vic: Eddie, if I was a butt cowboy, I wouldn't even throw you to the possy.
Eddie: No, you'd keep me for yourself. Four years of f*cking punks up the ass, you appreciate a piece of prime rib when you see it.
Vic: I might break you in, Nice Guy - but I'd make you my dog's b*tch.
Eddie: Ain't that a sad sight, Daddy? Guy walks into prison a white man, comes out talking like a f*cking n*gger. Maybe it's all that black seed been pumped up your ass so far it's backed into your brain and comin' out your mouth.
one more meaningful look, and Vic starts to rise from his chair
Vic: Eddie, you keep talkin' like a b*tch... I'm gonna slap you like a b*tch
They go at each other like they're gonna start wrestling again
Joe: Enough of this sh*t - break it up!

sarahvma
The entire Mr. Blonde chapter, actually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.