How do they Know?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lames.s.
How do Obi-Wan and Yoda know that Vader is Anakin? Any theories.......

moonwalker741
well i dunno if thers reason....(prob' is) but we'll find out in ep 3..

Sith Master X
Maybe Vader will communicate with Obi-Wan through the force, sort of like he did with Luke in ESB? Dunno, just a thought.

SMX
cool

peluffo
well, Yoda feels anakin on the Tusken Carnage... so maybe he can feel him inside the black armor...

Sith Master X
Yeah, that's a view I agree with. Though the dark side can cloud their vision, so I believe it would be difficult for Yoda to make a distinct prediction, but again, yeah he'll probably sense it as he senesed Anakin's pain on Tatooine.

SMX
cool

punkkaveman
Maybe Anakin reveals himself around the end of Episode III.

Lurik
Maybe it just simple:
Anakin is dropped into a raging volcano, and then someguy who uses a complete body suit and armor to protect himself from the extremities shows up, killing all the Jedi, and who can use the dark side almost as skillfully as Palpatine.
who could do that?
THE CHOSEN ONE

Ushgarak
Yeah, nothing fancy, I just think it will be logically obvious. Obi-Wan fights Anakin after all, presumably BECAUSE he is evil. All that needs to be concluded, then, is that Anakin survived his wounds.

Lurik
True, true. *bows*

Sacrifise666
if you watch anakin slaughter the tuskens in ep2 you can even tell he's turning a little bit.

in ep3 anakin goes all out on people.

i read the episode III script but i dont wanna spoil it for the other fans.

Bagels
Anakin will probably somehow reveal himslef to Obi-Wan. How nice it would be for a Sith Lord to show his former master that he failed. Just a thought.

Sacrifise666
alright ill tell you a small spoiler. anakins kills the younglings in the jedi temple.

Darth_Duffy
sniff sniff, whats that? i smell supershadow

Lurik
Haha!!Nice one Darth Duffy!!

Sacrifise666
darth ill pm you with how i know the whole thing if you wish

lincoln86323
Maybe Anakin (pre-vader suit and mechanics) actually proclaims he is Darth Vader when he starts killing all the Jedi, and then that way Obi-Wan and Yoda know. After Anakin gets his machine thing/suit, due to injuries during the duel, he is still known as Darth Vader

Sith Master X
I don't think Anakin will become Vader until he wakes up behind the mask, but it's a possiblilty, an interesting one too that I'd believe would be great seeing him get the name before he even goes mechanical.

SMX
cool

Lurik
starwarsstarwarsstarwarsstarwars

Red Superfly
*After the duel with Obi-Wan, Anakin is being rebuilt by robots, as the Emperor watches*

Anakin: "What has happened to me? Where, where's my arms! My legs!"

Emperor: "You fell when you fought Obi-Wan Kenobi. Do not fear, for you are reborn! You shall be known as Darth........."

Anakin: "Oh no I had a bag!"

Emperor: ".............."

Anakin: "Gimme that phone.........and attach my arms QUICKLY"

Robot: "But soir, the arms are not forged yet, you will have to wait unt.... OWWW!"

*Anakin force-rips the arms off the robot and attaches them into his sockets*

Emperor: ".............."

*Anakin dials a number impatiently*

Anakin: "Hey Obi-Wan it's me.........ME! Anakin Skywalker. No I'm not dead. Apparently I'm Darth....."

Emperor: "Vader"

Anakin: "......Vader. Cool huh? Anyway did you pick up my bag? No? Ok then I guess I must have lost it, OK, I'll see ya when I kill ya. Bye!"

Darth_Duffy
good stuff superfly!

spadesmamma61
Here's my take.......Yoda and Obi-Wan have a huge rummage sale where they see Palpatine picking up spare parts. They ask him what he's been up to lately and he replies....Oh you know how it is...Obi killed off my last apprentice so Im gonna try and build a new one out of Anakins scraps........

spadesmamma61
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! apparently I need to go get some sleep! :l

super shadow GL
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.