Magneto Vs. Sienna Blaze

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
alright, i've finally started this one. here are the stats:

Magneto
Alias: Erik Magnus Lensher
Affiliationmessedavage Land Mutants, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, Acolytes, Mutants of Avalon
Powers: Complete control over electromagnetic energy in all of its forms, ability to detect metal, resistance to telepathy.

Sienna Blaze
Affiliation Exiles, Upstarts
Powers: Ability to rip apart magnetic fields creating massive shockwaves, create devestating disturbances in the earths magnetosphere; possibly destroying the planet, teleportation, flight by riding electromagnetic ripples in the earths magnetic field.

So you've got the master of magnetism against a mentally unstable murderer who could destroy the planet every time she uses her powers. who wins?

Arachnoidfreak
Magneto has control over himself, Sienna doesnt. ultimately, that will win the fight. having raw power is one thing, being able to use it is another.

norrin radd
Magneto

Paptimus
Siena Blaze, if she weren't dead.

Darth Jello
when did she die?

bitca730
Magneto...too much experience...and cool calm and collected is the way to go...

Wynndar
havent they fought already? or didnt at least joseph fight her?

Darth Jello
i'm not sure, I'm just sure she would win since she basically uses magento's own power against him.

bitca730
Thats if Magneto chooses to use energy blasts against her...can he just chuck massive amounts of metal objects onto her?

GalacticStorm
Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.