I got this from the ob files site about the POTC sequel!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OrliNElijahsGrl
POTC Sequel Rumors
Posted by Terry (POTC screenwriter) at wordplayer.com: "None of the internet rumors are remotely true. The subtitle is not going to be 'The Treasure of the Lost Abyss.' There is no ship called the Abyss. There is no casting currently going on for any role (so please stop calling the office). There are no roles for 12-14 year old female actresses."

thought id let you guys know that!

Kitoky
Yay! *hops around* YAY!

OrliNElijahsGrl
LOL! hehehe!

I love ur siggy under ur name with sam and frodo! where did u get it?!!!

Kitoky
My secret! big grin

jack's dudess
um...... i was the one who got that info.... i posted it on just about every site i'm on..... and on all the threads here...

OrliNElijahsGrl
well excuse me, i didnt know, i just found it on the ob files and thought id post it, no need to be rude

Orli'sElf7
i was wondering why the hell they'd name it "Treasure of the Lost Abyss" cause that made no sense...and it wasnt a very good title either ^_^. so now the suspense is back woohoo !!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
Kitoky that is the cutest siggy with frodo/sam, i have that sound clip of frodo going "im glad to be with you samwise gamgee, here at the end of all things" ITS SO SAD! it brings me to tears!

YES THE SUSPENNNNNNSEEEE IS BACK! WOOOHOOOO!!

Orli'sElf7
haha i hope they DO make it something good. its gonna b really hard to top the first one

aniron
ha ha ha ha ha laughing you would be so gutted if it was "treasure of the lost abyss" now ha ha ha ha ha eek! ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha Happy Dance ha ha ha laughing out loud sick

I read the plot on an ob site and it didn't go with the title, I heard that there was going to be a one eyed monster that will has to fight and he also has to fight jack, and barbossa's daughter is in it, thats what I've read anyway.

JacksBabe777
thats a bit far fetched.... not to mention weird.
So yea. i don't think it would be about a one eyed monster. even though gore is a bit weird. i'm not gonna be like Orli'sElf7 and say that i don't like it and i'm glad it's not that way cuz i'm openminded. and if it turns out thats what it's about then i'd be pretty embarassed

OrliNElijahsGrl
actually u know what, i remember someone posted a site, that orlando was giving away things that are going to be in the 2nd potc in a interview, but i heard that the site wasnt true, and someone just made it up, i doubt they will have a one eyed monster, that would be strange, although like u said..gores weird, but lets hope thats not what they have, they havent even started filming yet, hmm!

I cant wait for it!!!! I hope it rocks like the first one!

OrliNElijahsGrl
i am hoping...that DEFINETLY they will have a Will and Elizabeth wedding, that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhh can you imagine it? AWWWW!

I hope they have a will and elizabeth wedding

JacksBabe777
i do but i don't. yea i want then too but i don't cuz i like jack better. but he's really old for her and her and will make a good couple

OrliNElijahsGrl
awww that would be so cute if they had a jack and elizabeth wedding, that would be cute, but a will and elizabeth wedding is EVEN BETTER

Orlando Bloom03
God I would HATE IT if they got married..... I can't even look at the kissing scene....
Totall Orli Fan!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
awww i lovvvvvvve the kissing scene..orli looks like hes a awesome kisser *swoons*

JacksBabe777
I hate it. i like jack a LOT better... even thought i think that Orlando looks the best in that scene... i don't like it when he's dirty... i like Johnny either way. dirty or clean. but i don't like orli dirty

Unholy_Cheese
Orli looks likes like an old manblink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.