Bring Back Rocko's Modern Life!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drifter101
For many years we have had to endure the rotting empire that is nickelodeon, for a good amount of years they have been loosing many viewers, the only real show they have going is sponge bob, so i say nickelodeon fix the one mistake you did seven years ago of canceling one of the greatest cartoons ever Rocko's Modern Life, the show that made other show like SpongeBob be possible. Not just old episodes but bring back the cast and begin to create new episodes they have plenty of new material to make fun of from the last 7 years, if u cannot bring back the show at least give us a movie, what do u think?

Sarah15
I think they should bring back Rocko's Modern life... I loved that show, i miss it..lol

VallejoKid707
Rocko was great! Bring it back!

moonwalker741
i disagree that they make new epsiodes...but jus re-air it on television....rocko is jus do good of a show to ruin....its like rugrats.....the newer rugrats with kimmy n dill....or even worst, all grown up

<<Solo>>
Again I'd have to disagree with you. I was a fan of Rocko. But they would ruin it like they ruined Ren and Stimpy.

Red Superfly
I used to love that show.

I used to get up early on Sunday mornings just to watch it.

*goes to find a crying smilie for nostaligia...............still looking*

moonwalker741
o yeh they made the new ren n stimpy...(is that still on).....well they re-made it for the adults....it wuz not intented to be a childrens show....

Drifter101
but i recall they used to use much comedy that when u saw as a child it went over your head, like parodies of films or current issues, they should at least give it a try, get all the original writers of the show and attempt to bring it back if not as i said make a film and that would even be enough for those who loved it.

RoguePw25
Bring it back!! Yes!! I loved that show. It was sooo funny.

Dr. Strangelove
I hope they bring it back, but if not I hope for a DVD release like the Family Guy.

punkkaveman
I thought that Rocko's Modern Life was retarded and at the time that it ran I was in the target audience for the show.

RoguePw25
They could possibly ruin it, like they did with Ninja Turtles, but I'd like to see th re-runs.

Drifter101
im not sure they could ruin it, only if they get some new writers which they shouldnt just the original writers staff all original and past workers for it, i would have faith w/ those guys, they were brilliant.

DemonicGambit-2
I was actually just watching Rocko yesterday! I had forgotten how much I missed it. It was so funny, I liked Spunky, and Mrs. Bighead yes

RoguePw25
Yeah, I have satelite and I saw it the other day too.

Drifter101
i am have directv too, so i get it everyday, but what about for those who dont get it, now nick has "Classic Nicktoons" some show where they show old nicktoons, the good ones, i just saw Doug, what i saw is get rid of the piece of crap cartoons like that teenage robot, get rid of teen nick and bring back nickelodeon to its former self.

i slayed buffy
i duno but i think dat show is stil on tv in new zealand....i hav a teacher that looks like rocco stick out tongue

dragonpisces272
they still play it here stick out tongue

Mr Zero
Where is the directors cut DVD of RML?

Drifter101
there is no Rocko's Modern Life on DVD only VHS they're planning to bring the 4 seasons to DVD, and they have not decided whether to go w/ it.

misha
i liked the show....but it kinda made me sick.....u know how they just...did weired stuff....like, it'd have eyeballs explodin out of em or sometin like that...but yeah it was a good show!

<<Solo>>
I know it was remade for adults. But they remade it all gay and horrible.

Drifter101
yea byt i dont think they'd do that to Rocko, its too great, and it had that humor that was great from older generations along w/ children.

Drifter101
but i did see thar Ren and Stimpy show, god it sucks now.

Arachnoidfreak
I doubt they will anytime soon, because Viacom sucks monkey balls.

sup3r_m4rio
Rocko's modern life was a very sugestive kid's show. And I loved it! I wish they didn't stop it.... I loved the Whacky Deli....

SlipknoT
Nickelodeon(sp) is a huge pile of shit now. When they cancled all of the good old school shows they completely sold out. And now they have those stupid gay ass nick toons. They need to bring back Pete &Pete, Salute your Shorts, Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, Are You Afaid of the Dark, and Ah Real Monsters, and No new episodes, the old ones from back in the day.

iluvPAR
I love those old shows so much, they bring back the old days. (remenising...'tear drop') Rocko was definantly #1, I wish they would play it on TV, not just direct tv or wutever. sad Salute Yuor shorts, Pete &Pete, Alex Mac, Ah real monsters...all the oldies. They were way better, those were Nickelodian's good ol days. now it just sux...what a disappointment..

Mandorallen
Happy Dance

KillTheLight
The old shows were definitly better then the new crap thats showing on nick.I was'nt really into Rocko it was ok but Doug and Are you afraid of the dark rocked.

Stealth Agent
all those shows kicked ass asides rocko's modern world man i hated that show **** spongebob bring the good stuff back i dont remember pete & pete or salute your shorts though but i remember are you afraid of the dark and ahh real monsters also doug (they braught that back on disney toons).

SlipknoT
yea but the disney one werent as good

darktim1
It's still on in my area.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.