The Terminal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
just seen the advert for this film today,

damn I have to say it looks good, I searched for a thread beforehand which was made but only an advert thread had been posted.

lol nice plot, something ya wouldnt expect spielberg to do roll eyes (sarcastic)

great casting as well

<<Solo>>
Yes. The movie does look great. But I still do not think the movie will live up to the advert.

Myth
Looks boring to me.

Cinemaddiction
I think it will bomb. It was a unique idea from the opening of the trailer, but then enter CZJ, and it becomes a SPIELBERG romantic comedy!?!

That, and Tom Hanks with an accent equal potential bomb at the box office.

<<Solo>>
Yeah his accent sounded funny.

Myth
He looks like he gained some weight to his face too. Not that its important.

burlyman
It looks intriguing and unique, its a take on the true story of an Iranian whos stuck in Charles De Gaulle..

Discos
lol gained weight on his face laughing out loud

any idea of a release date?

when CZJ, I knew she would fall in love with hanks....no doubt *sigh*

I liked it when spielbergs name was in the directors spot

Crash Overload
Real Story Behind The Terminal

I saw This about 6 months Back, Now That It Opened, Guess you should know there are facts behind the picture...

WindDancer
I heard that on a radio show today! The guy is still living in that airport in France. What makes it more odd is that he won't leave even if he is granted a passport! He has made the airport his home, and won't leave! Pretty bizzare.

im not burlyman
I knew that stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.