Late Night with Conan O'Brian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I keep making threads about certain segments of his but now I'm just going to talk about each individual show everytime I watch it because he is so goddamn funny. Favorite show on regular television by far.

wuTa
there was one last week were he was ripping on the FCC for being so up type with howard stern so he said he was gonna stick it to the FCC and show clips from his bachelor party....and instead of have strippers and crazy sh*t his bachelor party was him playing dungeons and dragons with his buddies laughing.......good stuff

SeptemberRain
There was a funny one where he was Mounty at the Canadian/U.S. Border

wuTa
i saw this one....he was drinking peoples beer and shit "sir be quiet i'm not done drinking your beer!"

SeptemberRain
Hecks Yeah!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
hahah laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

I saw that one it was so funny!

I luv COnan he is cute! I wish I could give him a big hug!

I luv it when he does the picture slide thing and he does voice overs ! goodness!

lets not forget the string dance its magical!

Myth
The other night he had an interview with Jeff Goldbloom and it was so frickin funny. They got nothing done during the whole interview because they were goofing off with Jeff's glasses and crap and talking about shitty skin. They were told they were out of time so Jeff tried to rappidly describe the movie he's in and Conan just started laughing at him.

BTW: I like that Mounty one in Canada everytime I see it (they play that one a lot for some reason).

Myth
Damn, another rerun.

Myth
YES! The 2nd showing of Conan tonight has Walker Texas Ranger clips.

laughing I love the one where he tastes the dirt and says, "A plane crashed here."

It makes it so much better by watching Conan's reactions as well.

ElectricBugaloo
i wish i had cable so i could watch 2 conans a day

wuTa
damn i missed it!... i only get one showing of conan...maybe i'll catch it on a comedy central rerun

Myth
I don't have cable, I just stay up really late. On NBC they show Leno, Conan, Carson Daily, Leno, then Conan again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.