News! HANGNAIL!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
LOL! This is pretty random but I was just watching the news and they were doing a piece on Britney going to China. When they cut back the guy anchorman was filing his nail. The lady said "What the heck are you doing? Are you filing your nail?" The guy said, "I had a hangnail." Then they all started laughing while they were trying to close. Pretty funny... I'm done now.

wuTa
Britney should stay in China

Myth
But she is hot sad

wuTa
ahh she's iffy....she hot in the mags and videos but someone posted some pics of here in here natural enviroment (is that what its called? or is is natural estate?) anyway she didnt look that hot... like two different people

Myth
They have those websites where they say that its them in a natural state but the site actually does the opposite and finds the WORSE picture on purpose. Not sure if thats the same one you are talking about though. But when she actually takes time to look good... HOT!

wuTa
yah but those mags and videos have airbrush all her flaws thats..... and i'm not talkin about tabloid pics where they go out of there way to make her look like shit....halle berry now she's hot even without makeup..lets see who else is hot....tyra banks, jessica alba (now shes hot!), i cant think of anymore right now coz its still early and cant think straight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.