A death in the family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Ryugen
I suppose it had to happen eventually, a friend, a family member, an extension of myself has died. I suppose it's my own fault, I could tried harder to help when the loading time went from a few seconds to several minutes. I should of sought help when the games crashed for no reason. But I did not, and now cry now it's too late. bawling Yes my PS2 has descended into Disc Read Error hell and now I walk alone through the wilderness of bordom. sadwalk

DracotheDragon
Sucks for you dude.sadwalk

sith_darth_jay
dude that sucks, i'm so sorry for you sad

i hope that doesn't happen to me..................yet

Arachnoidfreak
this is sad, yet incomprehensibly funny.

Don't you have any classic systems?? Genisis, Super NES, NES, even Atari can keep you busy for loooooooooong periods of time.

§pearhead
^ laughing out loud I needed a good laugh

Aye, Super Mario World on SNES will keep you occupied for hours

Lord Ryugen
Nope, me Megadrive's dead as well.

DracotheDragon
Oooooo....... PS2 = 2 points. Lord Ryugen = 0 points and infinite boredom. sadwalk

sith_darth_jay
what about your computer?, U must have some sort of game in it, right?

...besides internet

Raventheonly
My PS2 collapsed in 6 months... i've had my x-box for a year and a half with no trouble... get an xbox

Lord Ryugen
I've got an X-box. Problem is Halo's the only good game I've got. And my little brother wrecked the disc. GOD WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!!!

Lord Ryugen
I've got an X-box. Problem is Halo's the only good game I've got. And my little brother wrecked the disk. GOD WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!!!

sith_darth_jay
dude! now that's really sad

Arachnoidfreak
go to blockbuster and rent some Xbox games.

Lord Ryugen
I'VE NO MONEY!! WHY DOES GOD HATE ME sad

Arachnoidfreak
wow. dowload an emulator.

Lord Ryugen
Perhaps you don't understand. You see I would of done that but I DON'T HAVE THE BLOODY INTERNET IN MY HOUSE!!!!! Any way my PC would probably explode just looking at the file.

plenTpak52
Wait, that means that you eventually want to hope it happens to you

Flying Orange
No, he doesn't want it to happen, but if it DOES happen, not at this moment, perhaps he's involved in a game, and if he doesn't play it, he could go comatose messed

plenTpak52
i understand. I'm just pointing out bad grammar usage.

Oh and sorry about your PS2, Ryugen. I know i would flip a shit if that happened to me

Flying Orange
A shit and a half for me yes

Arachnoidfreak
Well, now i must laugh at your misfortune. laughing

sith_darth_jay
i meant that i hope it doesn't happen to me, but i know it will happen eventually. sorry but english isn't my first language

plenTpak52
Oh. Looks like you're going to hell then (jk)

Lord Ryugen
Damm you Arachnoidfreak. DAMM YOU TO THE PITS OF HELL!!!

Arachnoidfreak
laughing Oh trust me, that's where I am going whether you damn me to there or not

Lord Ryugen
Good!! When you get there it'll be me and you one on one to the DEATH...or whatever comes after death.

Arachnoidfreak
Llaughing out loudL

Lord Ryugen
I pity da foo who laugh at Ryugen. Ah'm gonna toss you sucka!

Arachnoidfreak
LOL right, because meeting me in hell and fighting me to whatever comes after death isn't a completely ridiculous statement... shifty

Lord Ryugen
Not in my mind

xeous
My PS2 has been screwed since Madden 2003 came out...It was exactly 7 months old and I didn't buy their stupid extra insurance or whatever it is so I was screwed...

Yakuza Princess
I remember when I still had a ps1.
The first one screwed up but luckily we still had warranty on it so we got sent a new one.
Then that one screws up (I think someone spilled milk on it. No wait, it survived that) later so we have to go and buy one off the internet.
That one was the only one that survived, then we got a ps2 soon after so we sold the other one.
Anyhoo, the only other games console we had during those times of no ps1 was a pikachu n64 (I was NINE! OK! NINE! LEAVE ME ALONE!) and the only games we had were (dun dun dunnnnnnnnn!) THE POKEMON GAMES! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! OH THE HUMANITY!
Even at nine I got bored of taking pictures of pokemon. Do you know how boring that is?! Do you?!
Do you have any friends that have a x-box? If you do you could always borrow games off them?

Lord Ryugen
None of my friends have X-boxs they consider them to be pure evil.

sith_darth_jay
your friends are wise men evil face

BTW i still play pokemon embarrasment. my brother has GBA so.....

Yakuza Princess
I've only played on a x-box once, it was some snowboard game. And it seemed ok to me. Of course I crap at the actual game but that's the way it goes!
And I never said there was anything wrong with playing pokemon games, just that the n64 ones are rubbish.

sith_darth_jay
N64 is rubbish, crap, and so on....

Yakuza Princess
Indeed it is!

Lord Ryugen
Stay with PS2 and PC games. Your safety is assured.

Yakuza Princess
We only just got a pc (I've been using the ones in the library down the street. And YES I'm a library nerd!) and we're not connected to the internet either, there's not really alot you can do with a computer with no games (except minesweeper and solitare. Damn windows 98.) and no internet. I used to type my fanfictions on them but they kept getting removed due to lameness of content.
What was I writing about? Oh yeah, damning windows 98 to hell. Ahem.
DAMN YOU WINDOWS 98! DAMN YOU TO THE LAST RING OF HELL! I SMITE THEE! FEEL THE FURY OF MY SLEDGEHAMMER! (beats up random innocent windows 98 computer with a sledgehammer, getting strange looks from all the people in the library.)
I feel so much better! big grin
HEY! That's an idea! eek! Take out your frustrations on a random inanimate object!

Lord Ryugen
Been there, done that, Moved on. I now take out my frustrations on my little brother and sister.

Yakuza Princess
As do I, my friend, as do I.

Lord Ryugen
Heh! Thats why they're there

Yakuza Princess
The only reason why I don't murder my sister is because practically a walking guidebook for the ff games 7 to X-2! She knows EVERYTHING! It's scary.

Lord Ryugen
lol. Just buy a guide and finish her off.

sith_darth_jay
blink.......................oooooook, i think you need to get some new pastime, i mean, murder isn't fun unless you committed it in a game big grin

Lord Ryugen
laughing out loud

Yakuza Princess
Though I must say, me and my sister don't fight when we talk about Final Fantasy. It's brought us together. THAT IS THE POWER OF FINAL FANTASY 7!

Lord Ryugen
FFVII is without a doubt the bringer of peace and unity. Which is a shame cause I can't attack my siblings.

Yakuza Princess
Yeah. LOL! big grin

Yakuza Princess
Y'know what's scary?
I don't remember writing that!
messed

SaTsuJiN
pff... ps2 is dropping price soon, which means refurbished ones will be even cheaper. I personally dont care much for ps2 sick , but I hope your misfortune turns out to be ok. try getting technical repairs, or researching your error for possible solutions

Lord Ryugen
Have no money, can't be arsed to get a job. Major problem

Yakuza Princess
I think I heard somewhere that Splinter Cell is coming out on the ps2. Or it's already out. I'm not sure.

Lord Ryugen
Splinter Cell 2's out for the PS2. Hell Splinter Cell went onto PS2 the instant it came out.

Yakuza Princess
Soz. Trust me to have out-of-date info. Damn!

Lord Ryugen
No probs!

Yakuza Princess
Good! It took me long enough to find out about Advent Children for christs' sake!

Lord Ryugen
Heh I only found out two months ago so I can't say anything.

Yakuza Princess
But the thing is people on Fanfiction.net were all over it. Talking about it, theorising about it, complaining about Sephiorths' hair, etc etc..... And I only found out recently (like a few months)!

Lord Ryugen
Really? I never noticed, oh well Dumbass here people!

Yakuza Princess
Yep!
Have you ever been on Fanfiction.net?

Lord Ryugen
I've ot a fic on X-Men Evo posted there. But it's going to become a massive crossover with characters from a s**tload of games, anime, cartoons and books, FF included

Yakuza Princess
I just write bad ff7 fics. Most of my fics have been deleted at least once. One was even quite popular until some ******* came along and deleted it just cos he didn't like stories in script format. I've done a conclusion for it though. So far I've got 1 review! big grin

Lord Ryugen
Cool. I'll take a look and review it. What name do you use on FF.net

Yakuza Princess
Yakuza Princess! big grin
I used to be Aeriss' evil twin, until I watched Kill Bill vol.1 became obbsessed and changed it. big grin

Yakuza Princess
Is your story: The S Core Saga Origins 1? 'Cos if it is I'm reading it!

Lord Ryugen
That's the one. What do you think?

Yakuza Princess
I haven't finished it yet but it's looking good! When I do finish I'll leave a review.

Lord Ryugen
Thanks, by the way I read your fictions. They're pretty funny. I'll review when I get time (I'm finshing most of my college work for the Summer now.)

Yakuza Princess
Wow! Someone actually likes my first fic. Apart from that crazy annonymous Vincent fan.

Lord Ryugen
heh, what can I say, they were fun to read.

Yakuza Princess
It's a shame you missed Annas' adventures in Final Fantasy 7 land and The Fan Girls Against Lucrecia Organisation. I considered them to be some of my finer work. Even if FGALO was a joint story.

Lord Ryugen
What happened to them?

Yakuza Princess
They got deleted, all my fics have been deleted at least once, except my song fic and The Conclusion.

Lord Ryugen
I'M BACK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!. My PC gave out a couple of weeks ago but I got it fixed.

Yakuza Princess
Good for you! All you need to do now is fix your ps2, which is what we're supposed to be talking about in the first place, and you'll be set!

Lord Ryugen
Well we can talk about anything really, the actual topic and reason for this page is so I can get some pity of people.

sith_darth_jay
so, you're PS still don't work?

Lord Ryugen
Nope. PITY ME. AND SEND ME MONEY AS WELL

Yassin
Well,there's your problem. You have an x-box in the house....you cheated on your ps2 and she killed herself,YOU BASTARD!!!

You're lucky we ain't end 2004...or you would've killed yourself forreal (GTA San Andreas,Snake Eater,FF12?,Cowboy Bebop,...). But get a summer job or something and buy a new one. Also got another question...did you use Swap Magic or somekind of boot disc to cause this error? Cause i use it all the time and it might screw my ps2 Too...

Lord Ryugen
Na my PS2 is just old I suppose. The laser's gaing out with blue disc games, so I don't think you have to worry too much Yassin. But I will NOT get a job until I absoloutley need to

sith_darth_jay
now.... when will that be? huh

Lord Ryugen
about two weeks from now.

Yakuza Princess
YOU?! GET A JOB?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
YOU'RE SO FUNNY! I'LL BE DEAD BEFORE YOU GET A JOB!

sith_darth_jay
blink

Lord Ryugen
No I'll get job by the end of next month. Although it's working in McDonalds sad

Yakuza Princess
There, there. Poor thing.
I'm lucky! I CAN get a job at 13 BUT nobody will hire me until I'm 16!
Oh well, think of all the games you can buy! big grin

Arachnoidfreak
I still laugh at your misfortune. laughing laughing out loud laughing

Lord Ryugen
Why do people laugh at me?

Yuna33
because its fun?

Lord Ryugen
WHAT? I...no wait, aye you're right. It IS fun to laugh at me. Ah, erm, well carry on i suppose

sith_darth_jay
i'm not laughing, i know how it feels. the same thing happen with my PSX.

Robo-Chocobo
little brothers are the satanist of video games

Yuna33
yup.

Lord Ryugen
Thanks Darth Jay. At least SOMEONE understands. And there should be some sort of law to ban younger siblings from touching our consoles.

sith_darth_jay
that's right..........i still think my lil' brother wrecked my PSX ................

he's 11 now and he better handle our PS2 with care cuz he knows there be hell to pay if he doesn't.

if i see so much of a scratch on a CD he knows what's coming evil face

Lord Ryugen
Wellif he does. Crush him like a bug. It's the only way he'll learn.

sith_darth_jay
i will evil face i will...

Lord Ryugen
I'M BACK!!!! To anyone who cares (no one) the reason I havn't posted for weeks now is because my PC decided that it needed to send at least 8 programs into errors. So now I have to go on at college and waste my education. But to anyone who wanted to talk to me (yeah right) Lord Ryugen has returned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.