Latest PR photo and 3-D veiw of elevator scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spadesmamma61
Ok I've attached the newest Photo Receptor pic and I have the 3-D scan but I need someone with a FTP to host that so I dont have to email it to a thousand people! So anyone wanting to host this file send me a private message! big grin

darktim1
that is early falcon cool pic

spadesmamma61
Ok thanks so much to Corn for agreeing to host the 3-D movie...you can find it by clicking on the link below. You need Quicktime to view it and you can move around the movie by dragging on the picture and you can zoom by using your arrow keys! It's titled 3d_01 movie Enjoy this little baby on me and cornpolious Mamma smile

ftp://star:[email protected]/

Sith Master X
Not working for me. sad I'll keep trying though.

SMX
cool

NoMeN
same here

dragonx
thnkssss spadesmamma61 wink Happy Dance love you for this big grin ,works for me SMX and NoMen ,and ofcourse thnkss cornponious for hostin these files keep up the good work every1 wink

Sith Master X
Well, it's a start now. Everything is opening up, but when I go to click on all the icons, it says the page can not be displayed! MAN!!! mad
I wanna see these badly!!! Well, I'll try it again in a bit, hopefully it'll be working then.

SMX
cool

dragonx
still works for me maybe there is somethin wrong with your server sad if eventually you cant get it just PM and ill send you my MSN adress that way you can get it directly but only if it really doesnt work or if you really cant wait any longer wink

spadesmamma61
I emailed it to him DX smile

dragonx
thnks spadesmamma61 for helping out SMX big grin

Darth Venom
And now its not working for me !!!

dragonx
pm me your email and ill send it 2 you if you like wink

captainmidnight
spades you are the man,thank you so much for this,who's shadow is that,dooku's....

spadesmamma61
thnx cap just call me mamma and Im a she!

Boris
It's cool, Whos shadow is that?

dragonx
there have been some speculation of who shadow that is but is probably a shadow of the photograper is probably nothing special

Anakin2Vader
Pablo was asked whos shadow that is on the OS and said it was John Knoll's

The 3D pic is alright kinda cool... will be better the better the sets are... can't wait to see Dooku's Chambers

Also according to Pablo WebDoc 7 will concentrate on the clothes of Ep 3 and will give us our first look at a new alien species, rumored to be that of Bruce Spence's charachter who helps Obi Wan at some point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.