3 Favorite FPS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
1)Unreal Tournament '04
2)Quake 2
3)Return To Castle Wolfenstein

Arachnoidfreak
1) Goldeneye
2) Perfect Dark
3) Halo

Samas-adian
Goldeneye - great multi with friends and great single
Half life - best singleplayer ever, immersive as hell, alot of content and replay value
AvP 2 - fun multi, great singleplayer, scary as shit, and immersive.

Notable mentions
Far Cry - great start of singleplayer, crappy ending levels of the game
Medal of Honor AA - great multi and fun experience
Perfect Dark - best fps of N64 Generation consoles, but not as big as Goldeneye
Battlefield 1942 - great
Deus Ex - best story ever

LeAtHerRFace
u have a good taste and rating

VENOMfan
Goldeneye*
AvsP 2*
Halo.....just becuase it's Halo I guess even I cant hate it

*for above mentioned reason
but when I get Killzone Im sure those will change

MC Mike
-Goldeneye
: In my opinion, a pioneer in many areas. I played this for years, and I still occasionally play it. Perfect Dark is the best N64 game other than this one, IMO.

-Unreal Tournament 2004
: The first one was good. 2003 went off track. 2004 has the same great feeling, with powerful additions. Lovely. But they need to lay low on the Onslaught mode and remember this is primarily a FPS.

-Aliens vs. Predator 2/Primal Hunt
: I play this almost every time my friends come over. Queens and Exosuits are the coolest thing ever... Plus, any time a newbie comes over, we scare the sh*t out of him by all being Aliens and making him a Marine. evil face "Bing! Bing! Bing!" "What the fu-" "MC Mike just slaughtered Newbie 1" stick out tongue

Samas-adian
AvP has great multiplayer. The unique sides that play completly different than each other.
The best is when you get a group of marines together and you slaughter individual aliens. They dont stand a chance. one with a pulse, one with a smart gun and the other with sniper...and maybe some more pulse rifles for good measure. Great game.

or hunting for the predator as a group of marines.

VENOMfan
I always used the Preatorian that thing was a wicked heavey hitter

coolboarder98
Halo
Call of Duty
Farcry

Lord_Andres
1.Ultimate Doom
2.Doom2
3.Hexen Beyond Heretic

Samas-adian
I always thought it was slow. The runners i hated. Or when somebody evolves into a queen. Watchout!. If somebody started as a facehugger, i always got killed by it..and stills scares the shit out of me.

mah
Perfect Dark
GoldenEye
Half-Life

HoboBob
1) HALO!!!!
2) Return To Castle Wolfnstein
3) Painkiller

DracotheDragon
1. DOOM
2. DOOM 2
3. Unreal Championship

Raventheonly
I haven't played 2004 sad

So for me:
BFV
Halo
Soldier of Fourtune 2

BackFire
Half Life

FarCry

Doom

DracotheDragon
Still standing with my post before!! big grin

LeAtHerRFace
Killzone?

Oh... I gonna click on ur sig thingy

VENOMfan
C'mon LeAtHerRFace!, join the Killzone! evil face

LeAtHerRFace
wtf. LoL okay Ill join it. Its looks awesome.

VENOMfan
I hope they update there site, there are game clips floating around the web showing just how insane Killzone will be. but there isnt enuf Info about it to make a thread. So Ill post a screen shot and then this can get back to topic

and here is an example of Killzones greatness. the Helghast "the dudes in my sig" are the main baddy's, see the glowing Orange eyes? when you kill one of their snipers and use his rifle and zoom in you get too look threw the crazy Helghast point of view!

Predator 89
halo
Half-life
Tribes

SaTsuJiN
1) Counter-Strike
2) Half Life : Deathmatch
3) Quake III : Arena

chops
mine would be the quake series (even though its more tan one game) x111 and well i havent got many fps

LeAtHerRFace
\

Well... to be honest. It doesnt really look that good. I mean those Helghast guys look cool. But I havent heard about this game until you told me. We just have to wait and see for the outcome.

Pred@tor
Counterstrike
Doom
Soldier of Fortune

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.