Buffy Convention

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snlovergirl
ok i wasnt sure where to put this thread but its about buffy so i figured i would put it in the tv forum since there are a few buffy/angel forums here already. anyways, i am going to the buffy convention here in tampa which is gonna be here in june. im sooooo excited! i get to go with my two best friends. nicholas brendan is going to be there only one day out of the weekend and know whats even better? its on my birthday! so happy birthday to me!!

The Unknown
You're lucky

caballera
that sounds like fun!

(watch an interview w/ eliza dushku on www.budweiser.com/1)

snlovergirl
has anyone else been to one before?

caballera
I've always wanted to go, but every time one's been in town, it's been too $$$. I'm curious to hear about how other people have done!

bunnies = omens
I have never been to a Buffy convention, but im going to the James Maesters one in May in London.
I hear Nicky is really nice so its cool your meeting him

caballera
Aaaahh!! you are sooo cool!!!!

Poptarts
I know someone who went to a convention. They said it was cool. I want to go. Does anyone when the next one is?

caballera
I want to know too.... For now, watch the interview!!

Poptarts
is it true that you have to pay per autograph?

snlovergirl
the one i am going to, an autograph from nick is included in the ticket price. other autographs cost about $6 a piece. not too bad tho

snlovergirl
oh and to get info on the conventions go to www.vulkon.com

caballera
thanks for the info! price is encouraging!

PsYcHoLindZ17
snlovergirl...How did you like the convention? I was at the same one. I went with my sister. It was a late birthday present for me. We're planning on going to the Vegas one next year. When Christian was doing his q&a session, he reminded me so much of one of my best friends...They are just like each other. I'm hoping that James Marsters will be at the Vegas one, cause he is my fave person from Buffy...Who's your's?

Dark princess
Spike and willow rule!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.