Is Around the World in 80 Days a kids movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slinger
I've seen the trailer for the Jackie Chan version and I'm wondering if this is a kids movie or not. What do you guys think?

<<Solo>>
Yeah of course it is. It is a disney movie and it is rated PG.And it looks horrible.

vagaryatwill
I'd say it could be considered a kids movie, sure. With all the gadgets and stuff that I've seen in the previews, it looks like people of all ages might like it though. But yeah, if I had kids I definitely take em to see it.

I like it for the cameos...there will be some familiar faces in this one.

vagaryatwill
..from Coming Soon...I like 'em.

http://www.comingsoon.net/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Adventure/Around_the_World_in_80_Days

Drifter101
yes, all disney G to PG movies are for kids, well the only disney movie not PG is Pirates of the Carrabian, which i think is the only non kids movie from disney.

Holcomb
My little bro wants to see it, so i would say that it's a kid's movie. Plus, i wouldn't mind seeing the cameo's either!

WindDancer
If it has the Disney logo in it.......is most likely a kids movie.

BBQueen810932
It is a kids movie, But every one will probably like it

BBQueen810932
But I won't go and see it

Holcomb
why not? just curious as to what looks bad about it. don't get me wrong, it doesn't look like the greatest movie ever, but it def looks somewhat entertaining to me

Pirate_Girly
I wanna see it lol

The Force
it looks ok i might go and see it

Pirate_Girly
yes

vagaryatwill
From some of the things I've been hearing, it looks like it's going to be a good movie to go see with the family...I've also seen some things that say Chan has some pretty cool action scenes in it.

SaTsuJiN
Jackie Chan is always fun, Imma go see it ^^

Stormy Day
No its not a kid movie its a "Movie the whole family can enjoy" stick out tongue

Holcomb
anybody gonna go see it tonight? I think i'll check it out this weekend. it got some pretty good reviews so far.

vagaryatwill
Saw it last night with my little brother. He really enjoyed it. I liked it for the most part. The cameos were really good and most of the fight scenes were well done. I had never seen Steve Coogan in anything before and he did fine in his role as well.

Holcomb
which cameo was your favorite?

mhuda
I'm not exactly sure what type of movie it is.

No, really, I don't. It looks like something that was hacked together in 5 minutes.

ladygrim
lol mhuda ...

Scottie
Anything with Jackie Chan must be good and Coogan is a comedy genius.

Holcomb
Ok saw it this weekend--and I must say that it cracked me up. There were a lot of funny parts and my favorite cameos were of course--the Wilson brothers... anybody else see it this weekend?

Myth
Ouch! 9.6 million dollars in 5 days on a $110 million dollar movie.

SaTsuJiN
hmm... I havent been able to get to the movies lately. They seem to house nothing but disappointment

dean7879
steve coogan is suppose to be the star of the show so i heard...is it worth watchin

movieman
Definitely a kids movie, and definitely a really bad movie. I wish I could have walked out of it, but I had to stay in there with my sister.

dean7879
i like the movie..really funny...steve coogan and jackie chan are great

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.