Farscape

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
Doesn't anyone like or watch this program? I think it was one of the most different and well written sci-fi programs out there and that it was a complete rip-off that it got canned.

I figured hardcore sci-fi junkies would love this show, but I never hear anyone speak of it,

matchbox_dan
I used to watch it back in the first and second season, but them it went all weird. But i did watch it the other day, and there was two Johns!!!??!!

I think the show has great plot and story, just needs abit of fine-tuning.

I think that Chiana is cute, and has nice 'ascents'.

I think a better program is Stargate. It has the same thing as Farscape as both have people from our time been thrown into these weird and dangerous situations.

I think that talen is a great ship.

KharmaDog
the story lines sometimes were weird, sometimes funny, but always great. However it is a show where if you miss one episode, then it can get real confusing.

matchbox_dan
The show has count onto the new wave of sci-fi shows that has introducted humor into the situation in hope to remove some of the querky thaings that go with sci-fi that make it kind of geeky. Farscape does this as well as stargate, and in may way it has the same structure as Stargate (my faverate show).

theReject
I like this show b/c it's way interesting...I watch the reruns now.

Predator 89
I heard that they were going to bring back Farscape on scifi a 4hour miniseries does anybody know more?

theReject
Yea that's what I read somewhere...I don't know anything about it though.

KharmaDog
They have to, the only thing I don't like about this show is how they left the final episode.

Predator 89
I heard the 4hour miniseries will tie up the shows cliff hanger ending and it comes out in november on scifi.

Maylien
i love this show i have seen every episode the mini series was great it really wound up the story but it was a shame they never got back to earth and i really wish it had never been cancelled

blalocklover
Mayliem you ruin my day, i haven't seen the miniseries yet, and i don't know if i could (due the network around here). Best sci fi ever

Maylien
it really is bad if you never get to see it its coming out on DVD here soon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.