Another Matrix video game.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
is there gonna be a game based on matrix revolutions? if so, you guys think it is gonna suck as much as enter the matrix?

Samas-adian
Thers a massive multiplayer Matrix game

Darth Revan
Hey... I liked Enter the Matrix sad

Agent Elrond
ETM wasn't 'based' on the Matrix movies; it was a seperate game to further expand the story. There will be no Rev game. There will be a online game based after Rev

Rogue Jedi
but will there be another matrix game for ps2 or xbox?

Samas-adian
I hated Enter the Matrix. It was fun for the first couple of levels, but was extremely easy and movies were dumb.
Ex. after ever battle or fight, your health increase back to 100 by just sitting still for a second.

JKozzy
Me too big grin

DracotheDragon
mad Enter the Matrix was GREAT on the GCN. mad mad mad I think any Matrix game will be great because of the concept and storyline. The gameplay on Enter the Matrix was great too! mad

Dr. Strangelove
If the new Matrix game is given time it could be great. The problem with ETM was it was rushed so it had many problems.

Agent Elrond
and GameCube? grrrrrrrr

No, there won't be. TMO will be for PC only

Dr. Strangelove
People won't forget about the Gamecube once Resident Evil 4, Metroid Prime 2, Killer 7 and the new Zelda comes out.kicking

Agent Elrond
the release is being delayed, so they're working out any bugs. I don't mind the wait. As long as it is good, it's worth the wait and the price

Myth
ETM was fun but too short. Thats why it was boring. I beat it in a week and after that the game is pointless. I wish I just rented in rather than bought it. sad However, it was very fun... for that week.

freemind
It sounds cool. I have heard alot about it. They said you could play the game for years and never see the same exact fighting move twice. I am not exactly sure how but the system for fighting took Monolith two years to develop. It is an MMORPG. The matrix storyline will be continued with updates on the storyline and missions every month in which the outcomes of the players missions will affect the storyline based on what side they are on: Machines, Zion, Exiles and whether the win or lose the missin. They found a way to eliminate lag during fighting. I am not sure exactly how about that too. If you watch the new trailor it looks awesome. You can find it in alot of places on the web.

Darth Revan
Probably true (about the moves), though I wouldn't want to play it for years. I had to play one level over and over again and it got rather tiring...

Darth Revan
rock

SaTsuJiN
I dont have high hopes for The Matrix Online...
and omg ETM was just .. I mean it was fun to rent... but it was really just crappy. I wish they had polished the fighting engine more.

Tptmanno1
ETM would have been a great Beta release. A playable Beta but not completly finished. That what it felt like playing it.

freemind
Level? Do you mean the city? The city is the size of Sydnie, Austrailia, so I dont think I would get bored that fast but I can't speak for you and there will be new missions to play every month so you probably wont play the same mission twice either.

Daedalus
There are whispers of another Matrix game in development (not NOT TMO) but I haven't seen anything on it.

Flying Orange
*crosses fingers*

DracotheDragon
Hmmm..... The online concept isnt that cool. eek It's gonna be great, but online? dontgetit

SaTsuJiN
Matrix online trailer : http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_matrixonline_2.html
I believe this is the E3 2004 showfloor version

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.