Which Episode 3 Duel will be the best?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sith Master X
This isn't a poll, rather, just a chance to give your opinion on which duel in Episode 3 will be the most exciting to watch.

I'm sure most of you already will be siding with the Anakin Vs Obi-Wan duel, myself included, but we certainly can't rule out some other intense one's that should be just as exciting to watch such as

Obi-Wan and Anakin Vs. Tyrannus
Anakin and Sidious Vs. Mace Windu
Obi-Wan Vs. General Grievous
Yoda Vs. Sidious

So, what will it be? Which duel do you think will be the highlight of Episode 3. Myself of course, I believe Anakin Vs Obi-Wan, however Mace Vs. Anakin and Sidious as well as Sidious Vs. Yoda should be extremely exciting to view, especially Yoda Vs. Sidious (if that duel is true)

SMX
cool

spadesmamma61
I agree that the others will be exciting but for me it's still gonna be Obi_Wan vs Anakin. The simple reason for this is becuase I care about these characters. While I think Yoda is kinda cool there is no emotional attachment for me there, and I've said in the past that I can't stand Mace so I be glad when he gets the ax. Sideous we havent even seen so again I dont care what happens to him or Dooku/Tryannus. But whereas Obi_Wan and Anakin, I am very emotionally invested in. I am bummed knowing that Anakin will become evil incarnate, even though I know it has to happen. And I feel bad for Obi-Wan to lose one of his closest friend etc etc. SO for those reasons I'm anxiously awaiting and dreading the duel.

Sith Master X
Yes, I most agree with that. Anakin Vs. Obi-Wan will defenitely be comprised of emotions. To watch the breakdown in friendship between the two will be quite tragic indeed.

SMX
cool

JKozzy
Are we 100% positive that all of these battles will take place? Just asking to make sure before I answer.

Sith Master X
Yes, the only one I cannot stake my life on is Yoda Vs. Sidious. All the other duels will happen, 100% guaranteed. wink

SMX
cool

El Toro De Brah
Since we havent seen Mace in a saber fight, im interested to see what his style of fighting is. B'cos i read somewhere that he's style treds a very thin line between the light and dark side of the force.

darktim1
I would have to say that anakin and obi wan will be the best it is said to be longest fight seen in history .

robakin
I wanna see Anakin kick Dookus ass!

Sacrifise666
i say all the fights will kick ass

Anakin2Vader
I would say I think the Yoda Sidious fight would be the best but I dont know if they can pull it off... I still cringe everytime I watch the Yoda Dooku fight when yoda jumps around behind Dooku and Dooku keeps dueling with the air in front of him... I guess they figured if they did it real fast no one would notice... Thank the lord above for the greatness that was Qui Gon and Obi Wan Vs. Maul

JKozzy
Dooku dies in the first 15 minutes; I read in Insider

JKozzy
He fought in AOTC a bit... I think enough to prove he was a pretty good fighter happy

Sith Master X
I agree, it appeared as though in Episode 2, Mace has some skill with a lightsaber, though we haven't seen him yet in a duel against another saber. It'll be interesting to see his style of fighting in Episode 3.

SMX
cool

Lyn
I'm really excited about the Skywalker vs. Kenobi deal.

yerssot
tell something newstick out tongue

Darth Maverick
It will be very interesting to see the rematch between Anakin and Obi Wan Vs Tyrannus, I'm sure there will be some Amazing Special effects for George to show off in the duel with Grievous Vs Obi Wan, but overall Anakin Vs Obi Wan is gonna be the most intense duel ever, I'm sure its gonna have 1 hell of a climax.

Role on May 2005!

Sith Master X
As bad as the Ep 4 duel was (to me) I believe that after watching the duel in Episode 3 and the breakdown of Anakin, it'll make the Episode 4 duel more special to watch.

SMX
cool

super shadow GL
every single fight will have a meaning so i will like all of them

Jayd265
I think all the duels will be great, but in my opinion the best will be Sidious vs Yoda because they both have a lot of powers

Sith Master X
Yoda Vs. Sidious should be great. Hope it's longer the the Yoda/Dooku duel from Ep:2.

SMX
cool

super shadow GL
hope so cuz ill be crying

Lyn
Bah... wink mad stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

super shadow GL
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.