Attack of the Clones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
i am a huge star wars fan, but i gotta say that this ps2 game is one of the worst i have ever played.

Raventheonly
I played it five minutes and felt like i had been cheated out of those five minutes. I felt like i should have shot myself.

DracotheDragon
I don't even want to think how much of a rip off this game is. sick sadwalk

Rogue Jedi
why the hell cant lucasarts make a good star wars game for ps2?

sith_darth_jay
i'm with you in that one. i waited for JK II jedi oucast, and it never came out (i know it was never intented to, but i always wish for it) ....i bought it for the PC thought

the only good SW game in the PS was jedi power battle, it was entertaining and addictive (at least for me)

§pearhead
hey, the starfighter series is decent, I think. First one's better,

sith_darth_jay
oh yeah!!!

....i've only played JSF, not the first one, and it's decent

Raventheonly
JSF is good and power battles... all the best console SW games are on
X-Box oh ya.... KOTOR jedi academy and outcast 2 and i got em all....

Rogue Jedi
yeah, JPB was good and addictive. other than "jango fett:bounty hunter" and JPB, i cant think of a good ps2 star wars game. sad

sith_darth_jay
bounty hunter was good?, i've never played it, but some ppl told me that it's bad

The Ones
WHAT THE HELL!!!!!! , I never knew attack of the clones was out on PS2?!?!?!?!?!

sith_darth_jay
i think rogue jedi meant "Clone Wars", there's no AOTC game, i think. the only AOTC game out is for Game Boy Advance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.