quigon ep3 info.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacrifise666
people always ask will quigon be in ep3?

the answer is only his voice but not his ghost.starwars

robakin
what does he say? and to whom

Sacrifise666
he talks to obiwan

robakin
great i love Qui-Gon. about what?

Sacrifise666
he explains to obiwan of dookus little secret from aotc.

the coruption.

cornponious
And exactly how do you know this?

corn

VengeanceGOD
Qui-Gon's voice told him. Duh. smile

cornponious
Heh.

corn

bILLYgOAT
didn't Dooku explain that to Obi in AotC whilst he was suspended in mid-air, Dooku even went further to explain that a sith-lord ruled the senate.

here's a question
why did a Jedi with the experience of Dooku not see he was being played off against the Republic.
The Trade federation I can buy since they are dim-wits, but Dooku???????

Ushgarak
Err, what makes you think Dooku did not know what was going on?

But please keep on-topic.

bILLYgOAT
ok
if Dooku knew what was his agenda?

robakin
that means Qui-Gon is at the beggining of the film I had heard he was near the end and I thought he tells them to hide the twins or hide themselves.

VengeanceGOD
Dooku's agenda is to follow his master, Sidious's will. Sidious told him to start a war, and start a war he did. He makes it very clear that he's a Sith, not a Jedi, when he both calls Sidious "master" and when he attacks Yoda without provocation.

Sacrifise666
no bail organa and yoda decide to hide the twins.

qui-gon talks to obiwan telling him of the coruption that dooku and palpatine are doing.

Huzzah
Why didn't he say this in EPII?

Sith Master X
I guess maybe to leave the ideas open for Episode 3.

SMX
cool

Cowboyography
Quigon tells OBIWAN not to go into battle with a "Loaded Gun" ALA something about mary.

Swordfish2k0
Actually Qui-Gonn makes contact with Obi-Wan to tell him what to get the jedi council members for xmas!

Sith Master X
Do they have xmas? laughing

SMX
cool

Creechuur
I don't know if this is too off-topic or not, but I've always wondered exactly how much Dooku knew of the overall plan. Most of you know I think Palpatine played Dooku out for a chump, but I could be wrong.

Do any of you know how much Sidious confided in Dooku regarding his master plan?

Ushgarak
Clearly pretty much everything, to judge by the final scene of the two of them together.

robakin
it seems strange that Qui-Gon gets involved only now he should have told Obi-wan years ago.

Darth_Greg
Perhaps Qui Gon has only recently learned how to make contact from beyond, maybe it will be all related to Anakin's statement after his mother was killed. "Someday I'll even prevent people from dying." (not quoted exactly). Maybe the chosen one keeps everyone he cares about hanging around. Qui Gon did free Anakin.

Creechuur
That was a three line scene. It basically told the audience nothing except that the two of them are in cahoots. It in no way hinted at how much Sidious had confided in Dooku. He may have kept him up to speed up until the war started (I dont think so, but maybe), but I think Sidious set Dooku up for a fall from the beginning.

robakin
you could be right but i think he keeps Anakin close because he fears him and knows only he can destroy him.
I wonder if Qui-gon talks to Yoda as Yoda has already heard him but didn't talk to him.

Darth KickAss
GL sayd in the making of EPII that yoda hears QGJ voice to create a link between Anikins evil side (This boy is dangerous) and QGJ's stubornous to teach the boy after the council told him NO.

By the way not only did QGJ not dissapear but none of the jedi's killed in the arena dissapeared when they were killed in EPII.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.