BTH: Hayden Hangs Around (pic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dragonx
here you go dudes and dudets the latest BTH pic wink ,got it as fast as i could (who needs hyperspace anyway stick out tongue ) just click on the pic 2 enlarge it ,enjoy big grin

victodor
Good one,but how come HC has AOTC hair?

cornponious
Probably because his EIII hair is a wig.

Just a guess

corn

victodor
Nice idea,or that hair has been straighten out by combat.

EDIT:And by the way,WHERE THE HELL IS HIS GLOVE?

Darth Venom
???

spadesmamma61
Dragon baby thnx!

peluffo
**quickly before it evaporates**
Save as/:P

THNX!!!

darktim1
cool pic wonder what that scene is going to be used for. for now may force be with you.

Anakin2Vader
Anakins Ep 3 hair is not a wig which you can find out by watching the web docs where he had it grown out even further than the look they ended up with.

That said his hair does look shorter there... I hope that there are not comical changes in his hair from scene to scene like Obi Wan and his horrible wig from Ep 1

Boris
Your good, I think this pic is from the start of production when he just started to grow his hair, Hes still wearing the aotc jedi robes.

Darth Venom
yes Boris your right

Sith Master X
Thanks for the pic DX.

SMX
cool

VengeanceGOD
AOTC clothes and hair...I'm thinking flashback. You could be right about the start of the production...but why would they film before his hair was fully grown?

Bagels
First of all, it is longer than AOTC hair. You can tell by the top of his head. It's not so buzzed. My guess is that it's in a pnoy tail. If you look closely, you can see a lock of hair coming around his neck.

Bagels
Oh wait, I'm wrong that's his clothing.

Bagels
My guess is then, early tests. That would explain why he doesn't have the glove on, and that maybe his hair isn't completely grown out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.