hells kitchen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
anyone watch this show... i think it is excellent and im really hooked..
the show is about 10 celebrities who have had about 1 weeks training and have to cook for 72 people a night for two weeks and every couple of days, someone is voted out...the head chef who is training them is the best in britain and is probably the most foul mouthed person in britain...if you get him angry then thats it...i laughed my head off when he said to edwina currie(someone in politics who had a affair with the prime minister) ' you shagged our prime minister and now you are trying to shag me from behind..lol....he was angry because she cooked something wrong...i dont thing the americans will see this in thier country....there is one american celebrity on the show..belinda carlisle

CrazyEyes
Gordon Ramsey is a legend, along with Pat Sharp and Bill Cosby. It's a shame it's finished, but let's hope it returns next year. I'm glad Jen won, but I think it should have been Al.

dean7879
i would of liked edwina to win!

BarmyBrummie
I wasn't too keen on it erm

ladygrim
i thought this show was f..king ace heehee well dun jen but i wish james dreyfus won he was so funny

dean7879
dreyfus was quite annoying after a while

ladygrim
no i think he kept that kitchen alive half the time if they took him away it would of been shite

dean7879
true...i didnt like matt..he annoyed me..all he said was mate and man

ladygrim
yeah that matt was shite god annoying piece of crap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.