should there be a halloween or friday the 13th game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chops
i was wondering what would a game about myers or jason be like. it would be cool for halloween u would go around haddonfield killing certeian people and chasing your target. and for ft13 u would hav to go around crystal lake killing people and doing other freky stuff

chops
think about it. for halloween u could be good or bad. the good would be ablout tommy doyle and kara and danny trying to stop michael from getting the baby (i realised that he still hasent got the baby) and the bad side would be about michael trying to get the baby and getting information from places and killing to get to that information. as for ft13 well im not sure about story cause nearly everyone gets killed in the movies so it would be a compleatly new story wit new charectars.

Xed
There would be no real plot. Both movies consisted of two guys going around killing people that was it. THere was no plot. Meaning there is nothing to base a game on.

Sacrifise666
no because theres talks of a freddy vs jason game.

BackFire
There is a Friday the 13th game already for the original Nintendo.

mah
I remember the horrible Nightmare on Elm Street game for the Nintendo.

chops
i mean like all cool graphics and that

chops
i never knew there was a game for ft13 or noes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.