Final Fantasy X {help}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rayne
hiya pplz has any1 finished that game???if so i need a lil help on it confused

Lord Ryugen
I'll help. Where are you stuck.

DrexlStrife
yeah m8 il help aswell

SaTsuJiN
lol.. Im still stuck at the part where you have 12 turns to defeat sin.. I dont have any of the super gear (aka sigils, crests and legend weapons) nor the ultimate summonings.. I dont think this game was meant for typical level progression, cuz I get sin down to 10,000 hp.. then he blows me to hell... so I kinda just lost hope for now :/

Lord Ryugen
Well the only help there is to train your charactors into super hard ass killing machines. Or go pay Yojimbo and get him to use Zanmato. Either way's fine

2x2 eyes
well... sum one sed 2 me that you pay yojimbo 5000gil and he'll do it... well i tried it 5 times and he only did it twice.... bugger... wot are friends for????

shadow blade
well you have to use yojimbo a lot if you want hi to use his best tec straight away. i can give him about 100 gill and he will use his best tec

moni_v
when you say Sin, do you mean: when you're still outside Sin, like when you're fighting the left fin/right fin/sin/sinspawn genais/overdrive sin? or when you get Inside Sin, and you are fighting Braska's Final Aeon (Jecht after he gets all mean)? Or when you are fighting Yu Yevon at the very, very end?

SwordOfTheShado
Well, what I did is I got yuna's important abilities and then I used a friend sphere to get her into tidus's sphere grid (the higher part of it where there's strength +4) and got as much strength as I could and my aeons were doing 99999 damage in no time! (use anima, bamahut, or the magius sisters because none of the others can do anything over 9999 without legendary weapons)

IBTonks
agrh, i'm still stuck at the exact same place...i don't have n e "Friend spheres" i can't get to yojimbo, and i can abrely get sin down by what....50,000 b4 he obliterates me...sad i can't do it....i really think theres no hope for me completing this game!

Lord Ryugen
Did you acually bother to train your party?

'Vegeta'
heres some help Turn off the game and start playing MGS-2 Or Any other game that dosent have to do With The ff Series

Elektra_lover
hm.... did u try to get Yuna's Holy, Her auto life, and Lulu's double cast? they r very helpful

ssj4goku
hey i can help you to i have beaten that game so many times it is unbelieveable that i can count that high not really though cause i think any one can beat that game 1,654,345 times in three years

ssj4goku
ok i over exagerated just take of the first 4 numbers

JKozzy
Do you have Hasteaga or Quick Hit? How about Holy or Ultima? You can get to Yojimbo, you're not looking in the right place I guess. Before you go inside Sin, you could also get Anima and the Magus Sisters, theoretically.

Maester Shuyin
its not hard.......ok i lie it is but what to do is summon when u know he's gonna kill u. when u summon just cast shield to at least soften the blow.
and pray they survive.
but that only works if ur aeons have extremely high hp like the magus sisters.
i used the magus sisters to beat the final boss.

JKozzy
No, it's an instant kill if Sin does Giga Graviton. Aeons won't work, trust me. It's like, the whole world dies, not just you.

ssj4goku
i need help how do you learn the jecht shot two i learned every thing else but that and now i becoming a little pissed off

sephirothlord89
i was stuck on that part too. Aeons dont for shit!

ragesRemorse
You just learn jecht shot 2 from playing tournaments. Just keep reseting the game before you start the tournament and you see the prize is jecht shot 2

Which part of sin are you at? Are you at jechts ultimate summon? or are you actualyl fighting sin after you had to fight your Aeons. I know jecht's ultimate summon is fairly easy as long as you just use some tactics. I never even called upon my Aeons. Do you have every ones maximum overdirve? If not try and get atleast titus's. It's to late in the game to get anyone elses

JKozzy
He meant Overdrive Sin, the one you have to defeat real quickly.

§pearhead
I didn't have any special things, but I beat him on my third try, I think...

JKozzy
Heh, me too. Go brute strength! *woo*

Yuna33
i couldn't tell u how to beat overdrive sin, since i got someone else to do it 4 me......

ssj4goku
the best way to defeat overdrive sin is to have tidus yuna and auron in your team cast hasteaga on your party and make sure tidus learned quick hit and auron armor break and power break also make sure tidus learned the delay buster now when you cast haste on your party have yuna cast protect on every one then while she is doing that have tidus and auron gather their overdrives and just oblitereate him and when his overdrive gage begins to get to the fullest hopefully you have anima just grand summon hima dn castoblivion on overdrive sin and that should just about do it

ssj4goku
at least thats what worked for me

Yuna33
sounds like it would work.
what about the fight with seymour the 3rd time.
be4 u get to zanarkand?

Maverick2364
I beat that version of sin my first try...

ssj4goku
the best way to beat theird third incarnation of seymore is to have yuna tidus and auron in your team make sure they are leveled pretty high if you have to just walk around and get into fights also make sure lulu has learned the blk magic bio to poision sey more have auron atack the morticus have tidus attack seymore and then cast hastega on your party make sure yuna casts protect on your party and shell also make sure to never cast reflect on your party that will just cause you to never heal your party quickly enough now every time that he attacks you he takes damage oh and another thing make sure you have collected enough holy waters to make all your members a zombie ward shield that way they are less likely to get zombified and when seymore gets ready for anilliation attack just start summoning you strongest aeons to stop him from doing the attack mostly use bahamut first then go down the list in the opposite order you got them so use the last ones first for they are stronger after a while you should be able to beat them but also make sure you have enough holly waters just incase one of your members gets the zombie effect

ragesRemorse
yeah sin was a push over. I also thought gettng the special aeons was a waste of time. I never bothered to power up my Aeons except bauhmont and irift. After beating the game, i replayed it and focused on my aeons, it took a long time and was pointless, if you focus on your characters more than your aeons they can get a 1000 times more powerfull than your aeons can. I only relied on Aeons when i was bored or my characters were in harm of being kiled. Besides you have to fight them at the end anyway, which is why i was glad i diddnt power them up.

Maverick2364
Yeah my aeons are weak. I gave em all haste, protect, and curaga spells but that's about it. Their hp ranges from 12k-42k but my party can do more and their hp is around 25k. I prefer characters.

ssj4goku
well i [refered both in the game just because i wanted a challenge towards the end i had all my cahrecters and all the aeons fully powered up to 255 on all stats and their hp were at 99k so it took me awhile to beat them but i emerged victorious i guess you can say i wanted to beat the game at 100 percent

ragesRemorse
All you really need to do is take the time to get dark matter and ounce you get enough you can customize your weapons to kill sin in 5 hits, i guess having your characters strength at 200 helps a little too

All new
I know a real easy way to beat the last few bosses.
Go to Omega Dungeon and steal of Ultima Weapon.
That way you can mix with Rikku and use Trio Of 9999, then use attack reals and slice and dice or blitz ace and viola almost instant victory.

And against Yu-Yevon throw a candle of life at him and he will die in three turns(about)

Maverick2364
You don't really need that much hp to kill Nemesis. All you need is auto-life and a few mana items. Auto-haste is very handy.

ssj4goku
well what can i say i enjoy challenges i am now working on my bliztball team man i almost have all my team mates at level 99 but my team level is at 40 because i have over 200 wins

Maverick2364
I lost count of wins, I am yet to lose. I've got Nimrook at 88, Kulukan at 86, Ropp at 90, Vuroja at 99, Tidus at 85, Datto at 84, Shaami at 82, and Brother at 66.

ssj4goku
all you have to do is take your team level and multiply it by 5 and you get your total wins or close to it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.