Favorite Star WArs episode

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jayd265
What is your favorite Star Wars episode?

My favorite is probably episode 5

JKozzy
I liked 5 and 6, but the trilogy as a whole can't be compromised big grin

Sith Master X
I love Episode 5. Though my vote is for Episode 2. That's my fav.

SMX
cool

latinoheat99
are we talking about movies or cartoon cause movies is 5 and cartoon 20 big grin

Sacrifise666
i like them all

spadesmamma61
no comparison there in my opinion and I personally liked EP4 the best...but thats probably cause I was there when it came out and it was so new and so huge! Never been done before.

Jayd265
i like pretty much any of them, episode 1 is my least favorite though

Sith Master X
Same here. Though I did enjoy Episode 1, there was room for improvement there. Episode 3 will be my favorite, I know it!!

SMX
cool

Jayd265
yeah i agree with you, episode 3 will be my favorite

Sacrifise666
episode 1 i enjoyed because it was the build up story.

i agree that episode 3 will be the best out of all six

Brock Lesnar
episode 1 is my fav. mainly because of Darth Maul

Lyn
I love them all but Clones was my favourite.

Darth Venom
Mine has to be 6 Return of the Jedi smile

Corran
Surely not ROTJ
has to be ESB.

Lyn
That's my favourite out of the OT.

El Toro De Brah
ESB cos it's more slick then the rest.

Darth_Greg
I love a sad ending, that's why I like ESB the best. I know the title should have been a gigantic hint, but no one could have predicted the good guys would have taken such a colossal butt kicking. Plus, Vader was at his baddest in that movie. Vader to Lando: "Perhaps you think you are being treated unfairly?" I love that scene, and all the choking stuff. V. to Veers: "He's as clumsy as he is stupid!"

super shadow GL
me it would be TPM and ROTJ mainly because both of them have really good plot points.

Lyn
I liked Empire for Yoda. He was so great in that one, quite amusing. Also, Han and Leia really progress there so, that's great too. I especially like when Luke uses the force and calls to Leia and she hears him...love that!! You're definitley right there DG; Vader is really, really evil in that installment.

spadesmamma61
Me too! Was very cool.
mamma

Sith Master X
For the OT, it's really and I mean REALLY tough for me to decide on my favorite, ROTJ, or ESB. I constantly am changing my mind between which one of those two is my fav. I love ROTJ in alot of ways, especially Luke and Vader's showdown in the end, but.....I guess ESB has the better overall story, and that shocking twist (No, I am your father.) that makes it so fun to watch everytime.

SMX
cool

Van Hoe
I will say Episode II and Episode V cause they're darker than the others episodes. But without a doubt when Episode III will go out, I will say this Episode.

super shadow GL
yep yep yep

Darth Nikana
without a doubt ESB. but like someone said the Saga as a whole is unbelievable. the sum is greater than the individual parts and when Ep3 comes out, the SW Saga will be elevated even more so.

also, one of my favorite parts of ESB was when Luke was calling out to Leia and you could here the Force Theme. great sounds, background use of the orange sky with the sun setting, and emotion of Luke calling to Leia. great great scene!!

super shadow GL
esb and ANH

Lobo
Return of the Jedi.

super shadow GL
ESB is a dark film!

EARNRICH
These are my favorite StarWar episodes from bad to worst.

1) ESB is my favorite because of Yoda & Luke & Darth lightsaber battle. Luke thought he was the Shiznit and got his A$$ whupt by his Daddy. Plus it was a Dark chapter in the saga.

2) ANH is second because of old Ben Kenobi coming out of hiding and telling Luke about the old jedi order and training him. And also the cantina scene.

3) AOTC is third because of Area battle & the Yoda/Dooku

4) ROTJ is forth due to the continue battle between Luke & Darth. This time Luke returned the favor and whupt his Daddy's A$$!! And Hans rescue from Jabba's Hideout.

5) TPM is fifth because of Quigon/Kenobi/Maul lightsaber duel. (It would have been higher on the list if it wasn't for JarJar screwing it up.)

Episode 3 isn't out yet so I'm waiting to see how George does.

OB1-adobe
I have contempory favorites I go back and forth, so all I can do is say the Star Wars saga is my fave. One big movie to rule them all, One big movie to bring them all, and in THE FORCE bind them!

Sith Master X
Yeah, one big movie is a good way to look at it. I love them all, some more than others but my all time fav is AOTC.

SMX
cool

ABE LINCOLN
As of now, RoTJ, because of the space battles...and let me tell you, I love seeing capital ships beat the shit out of each other.

I suspect that the new one will be a favorite, assuming Lucas does things correctly. I especially look forward to seeing General Grievous' appearance.

Lyn
Very...happy

I feel the same way SMX. I also love the scenes between Han & Leia in Empire. Quite amusing really.

I love that scene too...*sighs happily*

laughing Clever, very clever...

Ditto buddie. happy thumb up Happy Dance

Spiderdrew8
Episode III will be my favorite movie. Period.

" Your father, I am."

Jedi Priestess
ah but you have yet to see EP3 and judging by the insider pics it's gonna be a fun ride! smile

DarthVader
All the movies Ruled!! The sith were the Best...Vader in 4,5,6 Maul in Episode I Doku in Episode II and soon to be Grevous in Episode III ya see they are all the best!!

Sith Master X
Yeah, can't wait to see Grievous. I'm sure he'll top the list behind Vader.

darktim1
I like all the starwars movies because they take you to another world and if your having a bad day you can turn the movie on and then become happy again I thought the lightsaber fights in 5,6, were great can't wait to see final duel between master and padawan,

PVS
ep6 is my fav.

the redemption of vader, jabba the hutt in all his glory, leah's slave chick outfit, luke and leah realising their incestuous behavior in ep5, that dead ewok, boba fett going out like the punk that he is, c3p0 finally getting the respect he deserves...although it was against his programming to impersonate a diety, and a mindblowing space battle.

plus i like a happy ending.

jango fatt
I think ep 3 and 6.

jango fatt
Only the end of ep.5 is Cool.Ep.6 is cool all the way.

SpiderGurl
ROTJ, because the battle between Luke and Vader always makes me cry. The music in the background, the acting-- it's pbb the best movie scene in history.

Sith Master X
I love that battle between Luke and Vader, and I love the music that plays along with it, sounds very tragic and would go great in the Episode 3 duel I think.

Ketchup
ANH and ESB. ANH, because, frankly folks, it's a B-movie that hit it big-time, and ESB, just 'cause...yeah.

CConn882
AOTC...followed closely by ESB

Jaxie
I loved them all! But my favorite is 6.

Sith Master X
AOTC is my fav at the moment.

Spiderdrew8
EMPIRE STRIKES BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

desiringhaydenc
That's too hard,cause I have certain favorite parts in everyone.I would have to say Attack Of the Clones,ROTJ,ESB,ANH and then TPM.
Like you all said,I think Revenge of the Sith will probably be my fav too.big grin.
Jen

J-Unit
My Is AOTC Followed By It Comes ESB And Then ROTJ And Later ANH And Last Tragic Movie TPM

J-Unit
BUT THE BEST WILL BE EPISODE III FOLKS WHO THINK THE SAME?

J-Unit
BUT THE BEST WILL BE EPISODE III ROTS WHO GOES ALONG?

Spiderdrew8
I DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sith Master X
I agree. Episode 3 is going to be the best installment to the series yet.

Ken Benobi
1) Empire Strikes Back - Because Luke has become a better warrior, and because of the drama and intensity in the Luke/Vader dual at the end.
2) Return of the Jedi - Because Luke finally becomes a Jedi, proves himself, and helps his father beat the emperor, great ending.
3) A New Hope - Because of the good chemistry between the actors that lasts the trilogy, and the rescue of Princess Leah/Escape from Death Star
4) Attack of the Clones - because Ben really kicks a lot of butt in this one, and we see he has grown more since the last movie.
5) The Phantom Menace - Favorite themes of this one are how it follows Qui-Gon and his apprentice Obi-Wan, seeing them in action together.

Looking forward to Episode III big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.