Kraven The Hunter vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Austinzilla
what do you think? i say kraven because kraven has come close to killing spiderman and spiderman can take daredevil...you do the math

Austinzilla
well kraven could only win if he drank his potions, but with his potions, he'd beat daredevil

VENOMfan
Very good match, but I think it would do better in the comic forum. more DareDevil fans there.

but I say.......hmmmm..................... Kraven dosent seem even remotely dumb enuf to try and get into a fist fight with DareDevil so If he hunted him down I think he could beat him. like you said, he cuaght Spiderman and let him live. If he wanted he could have killed him and probably a few other hero's if he had so desired. and lived.

Austinzilla
yeah i agree....

btw you can move it if you want to

Never
Daredevil presents different challenges than Spiderman does, and that was an ooooold story arc. Curious how Kraven would do with today's Spidey - willing to bet he would be destroyed. His potions only gave him the "strength and speed of a savage beast," and NO beast that I know of can dodge bullets or press 10 tons (in other words, no clue how in the hell he "beat" Spiderman logically). I mean...Spiderman beat a herald of Galactus limp and lost to Kraven? Womp womp.

Daredevil from several years ago beat the bejesus out of Sabretooth who I think would carve Kraven up.

VENOMfan
He technically didnt beat Spiderman, in the phsyical sense. like you said Kraven is as dangerous as a beast and shouldnt really be able to put up a decent fight becuase his hand to hand skill's are moderate at best.

what he does know tho is...well for lack of a better phrase know how to hunt, stalk, capture and so forth. he drugged Spiderman and buried him to let him know if Kraven wanted too, he could kill him then dressed up as Spidey and even went as far as caturing Vermin while dressed as Spidey.

I'd say Kraven is pretty underated, I used to think he was a throw away villain**kinda hard to think other wise considering he is dead**
If Kraven felt like hunting down DareDevil I would most certainly give the upperhand to Kraven.

but I suppose this is just a fight in wich that case DareDevil mops the floor with Kraven.In that case there wouldnt be a much of a fight, at all.

http://www.samruby.com/Series/GetKraven/GetKraven2_small.JPG

VENOMfan
ah crap scrath that, I didnt really consider the fact that DareDevil IS nothing like Spiderman.

at first I was pretty sure Kraven could think up somthing......but the little incident with the Sinister 6 made me realize he has a BIG chance of fouling up.

I give to DareDevil easily

Asian Hulk
It was the movie Jaws posted from Spiderman comics!!!!

Irish Wolverine
Yeah, when Kraven drugged Spider-Man and buried him, Spider-Man was distracted and a pretty easy target. I think that Daredevil would take Kraven, especially since Kraven doesn't know what his powers are. If he hunted him, Daredevil would be able to hear/smell/sense him. Maybe if Kraven hunted him from really far away he'd have a chance, but since he doesn't know about Daredevil's enhanced senses, he'd probably underestimate him and stick closely to him.

Spawnie
From your words I have dedicted that Kraven is a sort of a predator or hunter. In the way u described, he actually lured spidey into a trap, and that alone gives him a + for the amazing effort.

Hunting down DD wouldn't be a problem, but what then? I don't think he can match DD's fighting abilities, so it wouldn't be much of a fight. If he tried to put hjim to sleep, well all I see is DD escaping each dart and kicking Kravens arse.

VENOMfan
Well this is why I dont have to much faith in Kraven. he's only a threat to spiderman.

when he set a trap for Venom, Venom simply got around the trap and was going to kill him.

when Grim Hunter*a Kraven nock off, his son or somthing like that* tried to tangle with Kaine he got killed

they have a crappy track record when facing adversaries other than Parker

SpyCspider
hahaha didn't in Ultimate Spider-man, Spidey whupped Kraven's ass easily? It was so funny...cuz Kraven built it up like he was going to win and the crowd supported him and all, and then Spidey just takes him out in 2 secs and calls him a phony.

I guess that's what the writers were aiming at ...to show Kraven was really just an upstart, even if it was an Ultimate stroryline and they revamped everything.

Maybe he comes back more powerful, I haven't read them all

Darth Jello
Let's look at some people that Daredevil was able to beat the living shit out of: Bullseye, Kingpin, Typhoid Mary, Ammo, Iron Fist, Deadpool, and Sabretooth. DD is probably the greatest Martial artist in tights, his senses and radar are much more accurate than spider-man's, and he's mentally fragile. when his loved ones are threatened, Daredevil's temper rivals wolverine's. if you honestly think that a guy who is impossible to sneak up on and who beat iron fist and nearly killed the kingpin with his bare hands would loose to Kraven, you're high

NYCGUY
OK--let me weigh in on the matter... I like Kraven as a character, even more than I like DD. But, under normal circumstances, if they clashed, I think DD would have a nice, new fur Kraven carpet laying out in front of his fireplace. DD beat Sabretooth!

Now, if Kraven manages the miraculous and somehow tricks him with a potion, dart, etc,..he'd had a very good fighting chance...and then there's all those nerve punches he knows.

MaverickIce
I beg to differ here..

Have any of you here READ Kraven's Last Hunt, it is considered by many (including me) the best Spidey story ever.

Spidey was wearing the Black suit, and Spidey taken by surprise because not only had Kraven trapped him (that happened before) but he pulled a gun while he was trapped, very unlike Kraven. With the gun (filled with potion to knock him out) he shot spidey at point blank... And went around AS spidey, just to prove himself.

When Spidey woke up, he found Kraven about to kill Jackal, and is about to fight him (or something like that) Kraven gets away.... And the deed is done, he finally beat spidey, so he killed himself.

ScarletSpider
Did Kraven ever come back, or did they clone him or a twin brother, or a son who looks exactly like him? Because he appeared in the 1998 series of Black Panther, issue 6 and some others in the Enemy of the State storyarc.

Austinzilla
his son Alyosha Kravinoff

ScarletSpider
Does he dress up in Daddy's old underoos? And when was his debut?

SUPERMANDAMAN
YUP KRAVIN ALL THE WAY HES PRETTY CRAZY HE HAS A NICE HERO CLIX PIECE TOO

Darth Jello
Maverick, DD is a master of nerve punches, and he did something that no other regular guy in marvel has done... SURVIVED 3 ENCOUNTERS WITH MEPHISTO!!!!! I think fighting of the Hand 30 at a time also counts for something considering that each ninja probably has nearly all of Kraven's skills, not counting Kirigi who is death itself.

MaverickIce
Where did I say that Kraven would win.... All I'm saying is just give the guy some credit.

And many people have survived 3 encounter's:

Dr.Strange
Adam Warlock
Thanos
Dr.Doom
Captain Mar-Vell (Old School)

And that's off the top of my head.

Darth Jello
i meant everyday regular chums, not gods, inhumans,and sorcerors

muffin man
daredevil he's the hero and the hero always wins
although kraven has gone straight
so now this is a whole lot harder
d*mn you voices in my head

MERCILOUS
I think DD would do better against Kraven than Spidey did do to the nature of his senses.

muffin man
is is set anywhere in perticular like the zoo, cristler building, HELL

el barto
kraven is almost ass stron ass spidy with the potion so GO KRAVEN

Cosmo Kramer
Well...I sure am shocked nobody mentioned me in this thread! Well Kraven would put up a decent fight but DareDevil would eventually take him down by simply incopacitating him in one of his pressure points. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

yugotank
Kraven stalking or trapping Daredevil? You're joking right?
Kraven would get his ass kicked if he steps foot on Daredevil's turf!

DD FTW!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.