clone wars season 3 due out in 2005

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rabid_Wolverine
theforce.net found out that clone wars season 3 is a go for 2005.

this was posted on that particular site a few days ago.

what do us the fans get to see in the 3rd season be4 the film comes out.

spadesmamma61
is this a cartoon?

JKozzy
yes

FatBrit
indeed it is, unfortunatly I dont have the channels for any of it. I'm Cheap. Thats why I get hyperspace stuff from here big grin

Darth Ravenous
what would it be about?

spadesmamma61
hmmmmmm 10 bucks says this thread gets moved......yers cleaned house earlier and he moved another one related to cartoons

Ushgarak
Yup, moving, unless we get plot details that says this is specifically Episode III related.

This was a rumour when I heard it- is it confirmed?

yerssot
erm...what? blink

spadesmamma61
oh I am sorry....perhaps it was a different housekeeper? lol you all look alike to me wink

Rabid_Wolverine
yeah its beenconfirmed.

one of the dudes from theforce.net said a reporter asked abought if there will be a season 3.

the answer is yes but no plot or stories were yet told.

super shadow GL
cool thats cool i like clone wars cartoons i enjoy watching them thanks for the info rabid wolverine

Julie
should be interesting..but the first 20 were too short...I want full cartoons...wahhh

Flying Orange
Yeah, they deserve to be way longer

Trinity_Matrix
No kidding, I saw hardly any of the Clone Wars cartoons because they were only 5 minutes long and I'd remember it was on and flip on the channel just as it would end...

super shadow GL
yeah well now they will be 12min long

hana_skywalker
Hi, I found this news on AAHA home page. Do you think it's for real? I dunno if it's official. What will the episodes be about? More Clone Wars?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clone Wars Micro-Series Continues..

Following the immense success of the first 20 chapters of the animated Star Wars: Clone Wars micro-series, Lucasfilm Ltd. and Cartoon Network will continue the saga with five new expanded chapters beginning March 21, 2005!

Once again helmed by Genndy Tartakovsky, Star Wars: Clone Wars continues where Chapter 20 left off, but in a new format. Whereas previous installments were just three minutes long, each new chapter will be 12 minutes, promising viewers four times the excitement, adventures and intrigue as they lead into the long-awaited finale to the saga, Star Wars: Episode III.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flying Orange
Yes, it is true. Look for the threads in the EU and you'll find that excat same info.

hana_skywalker
Oh, thank you.

Ushgarak
Moved and merged.

walkingcarpet
Does anyone here read insider, or is this a really old forum?...

walkingcarpet
There's gonna be a third season of Clone Wars on Cartoon Network. It'll be set just before epIII. Premiers (did I spell that right?) March 2005

Mace Skywalker
Sweet, i loved that. Chapter 13 was my favorite. with mace fighting those droids and that large pounding machine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.