harry potter:the new girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darinda
this is a story that changes ron's life more then any thing. eek!
And you seee a side of hagrid that you have never seen before. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Syren
*cough*

Where?

*looks around for life changing story*

stick out tongue

LemonBrown
I love Harry Potter novels so I can't wait to see it

Lady von Tramp
Check out my parody in the Unhosted Role Play forum then, The Adult Version of HP wink

Feel free to add to it, it's a combination of different member's writing.

fuct_up_kid
gonna post it?

Freddy_vs_Jason
Yeah, where is it? confused

Guardian_Rikku
*looks about* Erm...no story...

Captain REX
No story means no thread! stick out tongue

Guardian_Rikku
Good point yes

tinkerbell668
heeeeello story??

bookworm4lyf
story...oooo story....wher are youuuu! lol!!!!! Post it sounds interesting

luv_danrad*^^*
wheres the story???

PinkDiamonds
yeah...come on! get ur @rse on here and write!!

luv_danrad*^^*
hey darinda, it sounds interestin so post the story y dun u?

PinkDiamonds
big grin

Darinda
SO SORRY PPL! i thought that i had all ready post it.
ok here is the first chapter.
Just to let you know this story is from Ron's piont of veiw,
just gotta eat dinner, i prosise it will be qiuck.

PinkDiamonds
YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darinda
never mind, here it comes

It was a day like any other. Just sitting on my bed thinking of , *cough* girls. Oh by the way, i'm Ron, ron weasley. Best friend and right hand man to harry potter. yup harry potter. ok enough about him, this is my story.
Where was i? oh yah. it was just an every day type of day. Ginny was schreching because fred,and george where doing some thing, I dunno. But my mum came up to my room " Ron, ron come here"
I was very tiered, and did not want to." Why? " I asked her.
" Because i said so." She was always doing that . Because i said so, yak yak yak." Why?"" We have new neighbors!" I shot up. Then there was an echo in the house" WHAT?"
typicly we all runn to mum. I swear the house shook for maybe 20n seconds after that. I bolted out of my room to me mum. Ginny was allready asking her" Is there a girl my age?" So i was thinking Girl?if there was to be any girl in these parts she probably looked like a bumm." Yes there is a girl your age, she is the younger sister of the Wood boy at your school."
wood? oliver wood? he never said he had a sister." Oliver?" Fred qouestioned." I don't know, how about we go see her?"Fred,george,ginny bolted out of the door." Oh, ron pig came back with your letter to Harry." I see the letter,and take it" Thanks mum"

Hey Ron,
I asked my Auncle, and he said" Harry the sooner you get out of this house the more happier we'll all be!" so that is a yes.
see you in 2 days
Harry

luv_danrad*^^*
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! u rote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its GOOD!!!!!!!!!

Darinda
sorry i ran out of room.
here we go.remeber this is a rough copy

Yes! Harry is gonna be here for a week! That should shift the attention from me to him." Ready to go?" " Yup"
we had to walk about 15 miles to get to the house. Durring that time fred fell butt frist into the mudd, and when george tried to get him out fred pulled him in.
oK we are finnaly at the house. It was a nice house. it was an off-white mordern looking abode.There was a dark brown haired girl sitting on the perfectly green lawn." HULLO!" mum like a goone always says.
THIS IS THE LIFE CHANGING DAY OF MY YOUNG LIFE!
the girl slowly looks up at me or mum but it felt like she was looking at me.She was so beautiful. Her hair was soft looking waves of beauty. Her eyes were a hazel , then i ment her dog."watch out!" Some one yelled, i'm not sure who but all i remember is a realy big dog coming right for me.I went blank. When i woke up the girl was staring over me" He's waking up. Mrs. Weasley." Then mum had to come an ruin the veiw." RONALD?ARE YOU OK?" god that was defening.Mum screwed up another fantasy, that i will not go into details about. When i sat up it felt like some thing was broken.Then it happened. She spoke to me.
" Sorry, my dog sorta ran you over."That dumb dog, but i didn't want to ruin thte moment." Oh, no problem" CRACK! Ok some thing was broken. I couldn't help but through my self back in pain, but the girl held my head. I felt lke i was in heaven and she was my angel." Sorry!sorry i'm coming!"Then out of no were an older looking lady appered with the sceleto -groth crap madame profry gave harry in our second year.Then i came out of shock" What is that for?" " Oh you just have fragel little bones ." I'm thinking who are you callin' fragel lady, but all i could say was"huh?" It happened again she spoke." Oh, and did i mention that my dog broke your arm?" I didn"t seem to care at that time. Iwas talking to a goddessThen that lady shoved a cup of the crap into my mouth, then POOF all the pain was gone. Even thought the after taste wasn't. I sat up and looked at the girl." Ron , this is Samantha." Mum said.

Darinda
here is the end of the first chapter:

I was dozing off again into a my fantasy , but then i thought" Why do you have that stuff?"
Samantha smiles, and looks at the lady "It's mine accualy"" Well, my little sammy here like to play quidditch."
" Quidditch?" I felt like my mouth was wide open, and it was" Close your moth there ronny boy" Peeped in Fred. I didn't want to look like a fool so I did." Yes, sam loves to immitate those chunky cannos plays."
" Chuddly cannons Mum." She says. I think that i'm dreaming, until george pinches my arm" Wake up ron" And that is when i knew it.It was L-O-V-E. love.

luv_danrad*^^*
it so good~~!!!!!!!!!plz keep going!!

HPfanatic
sounds good!!

fantasygirl
Yeah, I like to know more about this girl. She sounds interesting. Please, continue very soon! bunny

luv_danrad*^^*
eeh~~~ plz keep goin^!!!!!!!!!

PinkDiamonds
cooooooool!!! and it was moi who gave Darinda the link!! thank moi!! big grin lol laughing out loud

luv_danrad*^^*
lol thnx pink~

PinkDiamonds
thanx, but dont think that i'm some power wanting snob thing (unlike Anna Huds0n...and Kate Goldsmith)

Darinda
any wayz here is a little more, i still haven't found the full copy on my computer so i'm using my rough copy on paper

I just sat there in shock. Could a girl a beautiful as this be a cool person to joke around with.
" Yes, just like her big brother." Sam's mom adds." Brother? Would your brother be oliver wood?" Fred asks.Samantha has no clue what he is talking about but her mum nods." Yes , he is." Samantha, oh what a beautiful name, for a beautiful girl. Any ways, she looked so confused." Brother?" I remember the room was soo quiet " Well, hmm. How would you two like to come over for dinner?" Mum bulrts out. " I would love to, but i have a doctor's appiontment " " Mum? For what?" The room went quiet again. I hate akward silences, but they do help you get that fantsay time to proccess.Right back to the story *wipes droll from face*
" Oh it is nothing but a check up Sammy." Sam looked rather nervous. She looked nice nervous. " Oh how about you there sam?" George emerges" Yah, we wont do any thing, we swear." Fred adds in. " Sure, if it is ok with me mum." " Oh of corse Sammy, go ahead."Then out of no where sam's mum starts fricken coughing so hard i swear she lost half of one of her lungs." Mummy?" so sam gets up and gets a tissue to cover her mums mouth at first i thought that they don't like germs, but to find out later has nothing to do with being clean. But lets not talk about that rite now.

sorry ppl i got to go.

HPfanatic
it sounds kinda random, whare is this taking place and when?

PinkDiamonds
yeah, it does. But who the hell cares? not me!! it's great Darinda

fantasygirl
Good job!

Darinda
thankz guys, i have to find the other paper, but thanks for all the great comments.It is in ron's 6th year at his house it says in the beging

HPfanatic
wow! i'm gonna be ok. really! i just realized that i didn't read the first page, i'm sorry, it sounds great since i've read all of it now. good job!

HPaddict
ummmmm.......
i'm kinda lost.......
what's up with the girl exactly...
need more background info....

Darinda
well she / do you guys mind if i give back ground or would you rather read about it? i could always pm you hpaddict about her background if you think that will halp you understand it more

luv_danrad*^^*
can u pm moi 2?? cuz i dun rely get this check up thingy..

fantasygirl
Keep going. Ur story is just vague that's all. Need to put more info. I really want to know what happens next.

HPfanatic
i'm just glade i found the first page. lol i get it, and i like it.

Darinda

fantasygirl
Good so far!

Darinda
thank you

fantasygirl
Please, post some more!

Darinda
ok.
As dinner went on mum was asking sam a whole mess load of questions. Like Where did you used to go to school?Blah.blah, blah. But i knew every one wanted to know why the blody hell were her eyes PURPLE?

PinkDiamonds
cool keep on going. i like it. purple eyes, cool. are they an important part of the story or what?

Darinda
yes and no. what happens to sam's mom is important and how she deals with the trama. and how hagrid helps

Darinda
i'm sitting at the dinner table i know every one wants to ask why her eyes are purple but do one will till i thought of asking but then" If you guys are wondering why my eyes are purple you should just ask."
I remember the room had NEVER been so quiet." Ok, why are they purple?" i ask but then get a sharp jabb to my poor ribs by mum." ronald!" " Oh no mrs. weasley i don't mind saying. Ok it was maybe when i was 4 or 5 but when i lived in a small town called Drinzleville there was a potion plant. You know where they make potions and then sell them to the public? Well there was this old bridge that crossed over into a forest.None of my friends wanted to cross it because they were always afriad to dirty their dresses.But i am one for trouble and wanted to cros it. so one day i did. sorta. well i got half way across then it crumbled right there. I pludged into the pond where the potion plant dumped their left overs. i must have knocked my head on something because after that all i remember is me mum carrying me down a hal. i think it was saint mungo's." I was amazed. who'd a thunk it .I couldn't help but think what happened to her in the pond. like did she shrink or have her teeth grow huge like hermione's? then again she burst out" Yes i do have a power. I can tell what people are thinking." I swear every one's jaw dropped about 4 feet from their mouths.

HPfanatic
wow, that would be kinda cool, but creepy at the same time. lol

Darinda
i know , but just remeber two things. sam's mother is ill and she jumped in a potion infested pond to save sam. along the story i will give you guys little hints of what is giong to happen to see if you can guees.

fantasygirl
Wow! That power is freaky. I mean, being able to read minds. Ooh. I wouldn't want some1 reading my mind. I like the privacy.

Darinda
yah but it is nifty for that person.

after dinner fred and george tried to get sam to eat one of their newest invetions but they forgot she can read minds. But sam wanted to go home to her mother any ways. so i did the nice thing and walked her home. oh our first walk together." So ." I try to start a conversation." you transfering to Hogwarts?" great now she thinks i like school."Yes i am going to hogwarts, and i think it is kinda cute if you like school." She smiles at me and i feel my heart jump about 20 feet out of my body." Really?" "Sure i do."we finnaly reach her house." well see you'round then." " Bye sam."

HPfanatic
Originally posted by Darinda
i know , but just remeber two things. sam's mother is ill and she jumped in a potion infested pond to save sam. along the story i will give you guys little hints of what is giong to happen to see if you can guees.

ok then, keeping tose in mind. smile

Darinda
a couple days have passed since sam came for dinner, Ginny is always over there with sam being girly. It came the day when we had to go pick up Harry." Ronald?" " What dad?"" Why don't you ask if sam wants to come with us to pick up Harry."for once dad had a good idea." ok!" i think i could have lost a lung because of how fast i ran over to sam's house.i knock on the door. the house is very quiet, too quiet.so at first i thought that sam and ginny were pulling a joke on me. but the i thought what is some thing was wrong? so i walk into the beautiful house of the beautiful samantha. And just my luck there is mrs.wood laying on the floor. not moving. i didn't know what to do i was about to yell for help but then i hear a distant vioce"MUM?!" I look out throught the door and see sam running so fast i think that she got the wind knocked out of herself a couple times, because she stummbled." Sam i just got here and she was like this." but she doesn't go to her mum firdt. she goes into a cubboard and gets this funky lookin' potion bottle.

fantasygirl
Whoa! I want to know what happened and what will happen next. Post soon!

PinkD
i just realised, if sam can read minds, then she must know that Ron fancies her. is that right?

and they were really good

Darinda
i guesse i'm good at suspenceing my stories. and yes it does pd.

she grabs the bottle and rushes over to her mum and practiclay slams it into her mouth but it worked.she woke up alittle dead lokking though. but she woke up." Sam ? do you needs me to call for me mum?" i mean i'm worried for her." No ronald, i'm fine." yah right your passed out on the floor and you need a potion to make you wake up. i knew sam could tell what i'm thinking about because her face turn almost bleached white." Ron. Could you please help me get her up?" I thought sam was about to cry, but her eyes seemed to abosorb her tears." ok sure." so i help her mum up onto the couch, and get her some water." are you sure you are alright mrs. wood?"" Ofcourse i'm alright ronald." I hate being called ronald.only mum calls me tha cause she is the one who named me.i look over at sam and she gives me this sorta calm look." what did you want to ask me ron?" That's right i almost forgot." Right, i'm going to go with me dad to pick up my friend Harry would you like to come?"It was almost like sam gave me her ability to fell vibes because i felt like she wanted to but she was nervous for her mum." Sorry ron, but i'm gonna stay with me mum.i hope you don't mind." I did, and sam felt it but i just said" Fine" and stomed out of the house. i felt like a little git about half way home though.

PinkD
thats cool big grin i liked it stick out tongue

Darinda
here is some more

so we went and got harry . the same old rutine for his auntand uncle.practically throwing him out the door.but a week passed by, and sam never seemed to be home. it came time to go to diagon ally.so i thought if sam was home maybe she would like to go.so me and harry walk over to sam's house, their she is in the front yard looking beautiful as normal, but some thing seemed different about her. oh yah she was hoovering over the ground!

fantasygirl
Does she choose to minds whenever she wants or she hears every1s thoughts all the time?

Darinda
she hears it all the time, but because she has the poweer to hear minds she can look at a person and block out what they are thinking.

fantasygirl
Cool! But the power is still scary.

Darinda

fantasygirl
R u going to make Harry like her too and her like Harry back? 'Cuz I think that Ron she get her.

Darinda
ron's gonna get her don't worry. but there is some one before ron.

fantasygirl
Great! I can't wait!

Darinda

-Funky Punk-
more more!!!!

Darinda

PinkD
jawdrop wow!!! i luv it, you are talented!

Darinda
huh? me?are you reading the same thing as me?it is my rough draft it sucks, there are som emany details that are not in here i can't remember half of them.

fantasygirl
I love it! Keep going!

dari'sman
i like it so far.dari

crazycutie

fantasygirl
OMG!! OMG!!!!

Kassi_Granger
this is ntastic, whats she doing with Draco? come on, come on, we need more, MORE!

crazycutie
relax ppl, holly molly. i need to find the rest of the pages, it's a comin' don't worry

crazycutie

fantasygirl
Whoa! Oh my god!

Short'n'Sweet
Sam walks over to me , i can tell she is disapionted, i don't know why i just saved her from Malfoy and his dirty clutches, but then she turns around " Ron, i wasn't in love with him or any thing, he just helped me find you."And now i feel like a git, but not really. I mean what if he was trying to get on her good side?" And Ron, just to let you know he was on my good side.He was nice to me, I dunno what you have against him, but i think he is sweet so, you have to get over your little issue ok?" So sam turns around , and i can't help it i feel like i'm gonna burst." BUT HE IS A GIT! Sam! " I walk up to her and talk to her more niceley." He just wants your arse."Then out of no where i feel this sharp pain on my cheek. Sam had slaped me. she looked at me with such a darting look." Ron, I understand that you want to protect me or what ever it is that you want to do, but i'm the vibe reader, not you." Just then Fred walks up Behind Sam.: What happened?" George" Yah we been looking all over for you two."

crazykim
keep writin

big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

The_Dark_Lord
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK,IT'S GREAT.

crazykim
write as soon as possible...
yes yes

Short'n'Sweet
sam looks at Fred" Oh, just smackin' your brother around." and walks over to ginny.Fred looks at me " What did you do know ron?"" Yah Ron." Peeks george." Sam is a good girl." adds fred.I look over to sam, who is looking at me rather disapionted. I hate making people disapionted.Harry Walks over to me and notices that sam is with ginny, and not me."What's up with you and samantha? She looks as though she's jinxing you."And she did, but she was really talking to ginny, and then they talked to mum, and stoled off.

PinkDi@monds
great!!

fantasygirl
Amazing!!

crazykim
awesome

Short'n'Sweet
i couldn't help but feel a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. I mean all i was doing was protecting sam, but then why did i feel horrible. so we get what we need at diagon ally, and it is about time to leave so me, harry,fred,george are all waiting for ginny and sam to get to our meeting place.We see ginny, but no sam." Ginny? where's sam?" Shouts george." Yah, did you loss her on us?" Adds Fred. Then Mum and dad come a walking up, still no sam.

crazykim
aaaaaaaaaah

wheres sam

making out with draco
sad evil face rolling on floor laughing sick

Short'n'Sweet
so i walk up to mum and say" where did sam go to mum?" Mum looks at me with this sad look." She went home." I hope not with draco, please don't be with draco." Why did she go home mrs. Weasley?" harry says. again mum looks at me with a cold sad look." Well, umm, ron, harry. Her mother, she passed on."

fantasygirl
That is so sad! sad

Short'n'Sweet
i felt this sharp jab in my side, but this time it was not fred, or george. I felt bad for sam. I mean yes her mother was alittle out side of the box, but i couldn't imagine lossing my mother.

crazykim
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad
sadsadsad

Short'n'Sweet
so we got home, it was probably two days before samantha came home. The weird thing is, It looked as though she had not shed a tear.I am staring at her out of my window walking down the dirt road all by her self.So i figured that it would be a good time to go see how she's feeling, and if you needs any one to talk to.So i make my way down stairs, but of corse some thing has to go wrong when i want to help some one. Fred and George tried to make a new sweet." Monster Malts we called them!" as Dad tries to , well i'm not really sure what dad was doing, but right back to the monster sweet. It was this big blob of a really light blue-ish greeny like color, and every where that it went so did the color.And it came for me!

crazykim
coooooooool

Short'n'Sweet
dad does some sorta spell and it turns back into a regual malt ball. The whole family look at fred and george waiting a reason why? But not me i wanted to go see sam, so i run out side and look down the road, but there is no sam. how in bloody hell could she have gotten home by now?

hk_*^^*
ehmagawd! wats gunna happen!!!!!!!???????

PinkDi@monds
its FANTABULOUS!

misslilsweetie
whoa thats good!! write more please!

Short'n'Sweet
i think for a second, then go back inside Harry's scaping off color goo from his sneackers, and i see dada, scolding fred and george, while ginny is getting goo out of mums hair, and pig is flying around like a crazy kamikazi, and i can't help but think of hw sam feels, all by her self. So i walk over to mum and say " I'm gonna go and see how sam is doing." " Ok, darrling, why don't you take harry." Harry Lokks overs, and shakes his head sure." k." so we walk out of my cramed house, and head for Sam's house. "hey, Ron?" " Yah Harry?" " Where's Sam's Dad? I haven't met him yet." And it hits me, where is Sam's Dad? I mean i never met him, or ever herd his name metioned by sam or Mrs' Wood." I dunno." " Well How do you think he's gonna take her death? Mrs. Wood's death that is."" I dunno."I find this odd, me and sam have hung out for weeks straight, and she had never metioned her dad, and neither have i or any one else for that matter.We get to Sam;s house, and I was gonna knock on the door, but Harry Peered throught the window, and looked confused. I notices it, and look over to him and ask" What is it?"" There's a man in side with Samantha.Two of the acually." " Really?" I look through the window, and see that there is indeed two men " and two women " with sam, talking to her.

PinkDi@monds
WHO ARE THEY????????????????????????????????????????

The_Dark_Lord
Come on spill the beans.

crazykim
tell tell

Short'n'Sweet
I knock on the door, and Harry says" The people are coming with sam over to the door."So Harry and i stairghten out, a rather tall bald man opens the door." May I help you boys?" he says in a pompus way." We're lookiing for sam." i say popmusly back .Sam stepps in front of him"Ron?Harry?What are you two doing here?" Well duh, we're here to see have your doing, and sam knew what i was thinking." Oh, sorry Come in." Then She looks down in a loud vioce" Every One was just leaving."Then looks back up.Sam looks like she is waiting for some thing, but i don't know what.One of the women walks out with the other man and waits out front for the others.Then the other woman walks out and gives samantha the worst look." Ok, but you know the rules Samatha, obey them." says the pompus bald guy. And walks away. And out of no where there is this flash of light, and all of those people were gone, but i didn't realy get a chance to react to it, because sam pulled both me and Harry into her house.

crazykim
cooooooooooool
wats next

Short'n'Sweet
as me and harry gain back our balance sam looked out of the front window,and looked rather relieved." Who where they Sam?" Harry bravly asked.Sam turns back around, but completly fine" Just my aunts and auncles is all." And walks over to me and harry."Is one of them gonna take you in?" He continued."You could say that, yah." I could tell that the mood was tense, so i changed the subject." So what house do oyu think you'd want to be sorted int sam?"

hk_*^^*
awesum

fantasygirl
Very odd. Mysterious!

Short'n'Sweet
i know-

" i dunno, maybe what ever house your in." she said as she walked over to a picture of her and her mother."Doesn't realy matter-" her sentence seemed to have been cut short, like she wanted to say some thing else." to me that is."but some reason i didn't think that is what she wanted to say." So, what ya doin'?" Harry asks carefuly.

Short'n'Sweet
does any one know were i could get some one to draw me pics of how i want my charecters to look?

crazykim
sorry
im not that good at that kinda stuff

Short'n'Sweet
it's ok i found some ppl at elfwoddmaybe they would like to.

Short'n'Sweet
I didn't minds that sam wanted to be in our house, cause she can always come intot the boys dorms if ya know what i mean. Right back to the story.Sam just seemed kinda distracted was all." So, do you know any one else but me Ron, and the waesley that go to Hogwarts?" asked brave ol' harry." Yah." replies sam, she said like she had 12 chocolate frogs. and turns around to face me and Harry." I do, he's a realy nice guy." I knew this was coming" Who is he?" Harry Asked surprized. " Draco Malfoy."
me and Harry Froze in time for about 12 seconds, and Harry looked as though he nearly Fainted." Mal-malf-malfoy?" " Mmhhh, Draco Malfoy."I had to shake harry to get him to blink." But, I mean , what ever works for you sam, i mean, whoa."harry is sorta havin' a hard time breathing it appears. but he was fine. For the next 30 mins we try to convince sam that draco was a Horrible person, but she wouldn't believe us. So we cAlled it a night and went home. But the next day we went back over to sam's but she wasn't home." Maybe she is with her aunts and uncles." Harry thought out loud. " Maybe " i replied, but some thing didn't feel right, i dunno at first i though mum over did my eggs, but then i relized that i had some weird mixed up feelings for her. I dunno i'm still just as clueless as you.
Days went by, but still no sam wood. It was one day away from the start of the school year, and STILL NO SAM. " Harry? what if she's not ok?" " What? you think she's dead or some thing?" " No, but maybe some one took her?" " I dunno, how would they get in her house? she has a giant dog."this is how the conversation went on till 12:00 at night, when we fell asleep. And that night i had the weirdest dream, i felt like i was in some one else's piont of view, i was in a girl's body , i know for sure, cause when i looked down i had, well ermm, you know, built in flotation devices.

The_Dark_Lord
Built in flotation devices. laughing laughing laughing

Short'n'Sweet
but any ways, i was walking down a long corridor it felt nearly endless, but i finnaly go into a room called the FILE ROOM. I go in, and goo through the files, untill i got to one page with a man who looked similar to Sirius Black.But alittle more creepy.then i wake up.And not to pleasently either.

The_Dark_Lord
Who was the man that looked like Sirius?????????
Great story. Happy Dance

crazykim
yes
a very good story indeed

stick out tonguestick out tonguestick out tonguestick out tongue

The_Dark_Lord
Who was it????????????????I am dying here.

Short'n'Sweet
Sorry i have been busy studying for MCAS. here we go, and you wont know till sam's secret comes out.-

Pig is chomping on my ear, as Ginny is climbing over me and on me to get him.Harry Is already dresses as is fred,george, mum, and Dad. And not to metion Ginny." What? did no one see it fit to tell me to wake up?" i angrily glaz at every one to try to get and answer.But no one answers." Ron look out the window at Sam's house." Harry tells me in a low voice.So i look out the window, and that Popmus guys at Sam's house is Standing in front of Sam's house with a FOR SALE sign."WHAT!" I crie out. " WHAT IS THAT GIT DOIN'!" I storm out side to talk to that git, but dad stops me before i get out of my room." Son, i don't think that Sam is living there any more." Dad says in his i'm sorry voice" So she's living with 'er uncle?" I ask, then i can't believe i fell for this one" Yes, she is. She might be leaving the Continent too." I can't beleive this, Sam my only possible true love leaving? it is un herd of. So i depresingly get my clothes on and get ready for school, and try to aviod every one on the train, even harry and hermione.

The_Dark_Lord
What why is she going to live with her uncle????????

Short'n'Sweet
- for one her mom is dead, and her her dad is in some trouble, and you'll find out some thing about her" uncle" in the end-

The_Dark_Lord
What is it you have to tell me????????

Short'n'Sweet
i can't tell you or else the story would be killed. i could pm you and tell you but i can't untill the story plays out on here.

Short'n'Sweet
Here is what the wonderfull sam looks like guys, the one with curly hair is her at a ball of some sort, and the one with her in the hat is before her mother died, and the last one is just a random one i made

crazykim
oh my god its so pretty!!!

i wish i could draw like that!!!

Short'n'Sweet
i didn't draw them, i made them, on a doll maker

crazykim
oh ok
well till cool

Short'n'Sweet
( FOUND ANOTHER PAGE!)

So i'm just sitting there minding my own sorrow then out of no where there is this soft familiar voice enter my ear." Hey Ron." At first I thought it was just me thinking about Sam, but it was realy Sam. I swing around and bloody hell i don't know what came over me, but i wrap my arms around Sam and silently hug her for maybe 20 seconds." I missed you too ron." Sam says in her normal sweet way." Where were you? Sam i was scared." After i straggled her with my arms.

crazykim
okay
nice

Hermione202
pleez write more sad sad

Hermione202
pleez write more.where was Sam?write write write

crazykim
is anybody eva ganna post again

HPRox90
POST MORE, PLZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

*manda*moo*
(ok sorry that it has been a near life time guys but i have rewriten som eof the story and yes i will tell you where sam was.)

Sam Stood there with one of the most nervous faces i've ever seen on her. She bit her bottom lip so sweetly i didn't even relize that she began to speak. And as soon as she began to talk in her perfect voice i snaped out of the trance that she tangled me in.
" I was out is all."
Now this was sorta alarming to me because if she was just out then she would have been back before School and such.
" I saw your uncle alot, in front of your house that happens to be for sale."
I told Sam in a not so pleasent tone.Though i was VERY happy to see her, and hear her sweet voice,and see her porcline skined face, She seemed deeply nervous about some thing,and won't tell me.I hagle with Sam for about 20 more seconds about where sh's been and then we were intrupted by one of the least liked person I know. Pansy Parkinson. Her pug nose was high in the air as she Tore open the commaprtment door. Her dark brown hair was tucked neatly behind her ear and she spoke with her annoying/fake voice.
"Samantha,?Draco would like to see you." Pansy said looking at Sam with total disgust,I wanted to Slap that git righ up side the face.But i didn't, for Sam's sake.
"oh, ok i'll be right there Pansy.I'm just talking to Ron for a second more."Sam Replined in an honest tone.But then Pansy didn't leave us alone.She just stood there as though waiting for us to start snogging each other. She would stare at Sam as though she was doing some thing wrong I wasn't quite sure yet of the thing she was doing wrong though.

*manda*moo*
And Now that Pansy was making it clear she wasn't gonna leave Sam turned to her and said in the coolest way ever.
"Listen Pasny would you mind standing out side of the commpartment with the door closed,facing the other direction while i talk to Ron, because i don't like it when people stare at me rudley when i want to talk to a freinds."
I swear that Pansy stood there dun=mbfounded for about a minuet.I did all that i could to not let out a gaint laugh in Pansy's direction.

crazykim
cool

Short'n'Sweet
As soon as Pansy skalked out of the compartment( leaving the door open mind you) she stormed off into what i assumed to be in Malfoy's direction.I then Looked at Sam, who seemed to look a bit different to me, he hair seemed to be a bit stringy and straighter. But those minner detals don't bother me to much.

"Sam? Are you gonna tell me where you were?" I asked in my most sypathetic tone i could muster up. Her eyes turned a bit glassy and for a second she was out of my sight and then i felt wieght on my leg.
Sam was down on the floor ballin' her bloody eyes out. And then i start to panic hoping it wasn't some thing I said to her, and of course Samantha knows my Vibes so she began to mummber some indesivie words to my leg.So I did what i thought was best , i knelled down next to her, not touching her, but just standing at eye location so i could try and understand her." Whoa, Sam? Could you say that Again?" Again Sam's eyes seemed to obsorb her own tears that form behind her eye lids.

( bum bum bum! does any one want to wander a guess at what's wrong?)

Brunette Angel
I dunno! (I really don't catch on to things well...)
I wanna know!!
Please post more!

Short'n'Sweet
( you're gonna have to wait to find out.)

That's when i learned the most gut wrenching bit of news to come out of any one. Samatha looks at me with her big purples tear flooded eyes and spills her guts. " ME MUM IS DEAD!"

( spiffy huh?)

I heart sank lower and lower with every sob that Sam made after that. i just stood there like a bloody git, and stared at Sam blankly, and i really didn't register what she had said, untill a few momnets later, when all i fell is Sam's arms wrap around me Stomach. Again for a few MORE moments i was frozen, completly unaware of Pansy standing right at the door of the compartment.Soon after sam hugged me she'd run off briskly some where.

But now i don't know what else to do, but hugg Samatha back, just trying to comfort her you know, and once i did that I felt another feeling....... BLOODY PAIN! Malfoy busted in on me and Samatha and he torn Sam off of my arm and pointed his wand right in my face so much so i because cross eyed. Poor me huh? well now i hear Sam screaming at Draco, but before that i began to wonder why Draco came in on us in the first place.but that thought soon ended with Sam leaping in front of me, still crying mind you, but she yelled at Draco and held onto me tightly as though if she let go i would be killed.

" Get off of Samatha you prat Weasley!" Draco shouted at me.
" She's the one on him Draco! She was the one who was on him!" Yelped in Pansy with her most pleased voice on.
" She wouldn't do that ! Weasle- be put a spell or enchantment on her! didn't you!"
OK guys mind you that i still have no clue what Mafloy is talking about, and i think it is begining to show cause Draco's wand was backing up.

" Samatha come with me, i'll comfort you." Draco said snakishly.
"NO!.............. I'm not going to go with you! You know what is bothering me Draco you do! And you didn't comfort me then only now that you think you have a threat to worry about!" Belted Sam.
" So what if your Mother died! Get over it! She was git!"

Brunette Angel
You're doing great.
Please post more!

Short'n'Sweet
Well here is a pic of what Samantha Looks like just imagine with Purple eyes ok i'm searchin' for some more pages a hint of what's gonna be in these next posts: Dueling club( yet again) a dance/chourus recital( featuring Sam and Hermione)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/modelgurl/amanda.jpg

Short'n'Sweet
Ok so i don't have any new pages yet but here is an update of Sam, forgive me all i have is Paint Shop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.