Why does Jack sway alot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chelse_gladrin9
drunk Is he still having hangovers? weird... cheers YAYAYAYAYAYAY. I BROUGHT THE RUM!!!!! PASS IT 'ROUND!! THERES ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE! kicking :: dances on the table :: YAHOO! wheres the rum?Jumpy

KMC
Because the character is based on Keith Richards from The Rolling Stones. Need i say more?? How is 'Keef' still alive though...?

Kate xx

Chelse_gladrin9
who???

arghhh_matey
It's based on a dude from rolling stone? Well hows that? The era where the movie took place isn't near the time when rolling stone was writtin or whatever.

bLooMiLiCioUs
Johnny D took inspiration frm him
and why not??
see how wonderfully it turned out!!eek!love

and i think he sways cuz of all the rumyes
but if you watch the movie carefully,when mr gibbs is talking to turner abt sparrow's escape,he says that it's cuz he almost went crazy when he was maroonedyes
but aft that,we find out that all he did was sit in the beach drinkin rum for 3 days....................laughing out loud

Slonik9
And Ozzy Osbourne! That's what Kiera thinks, espacially when their on the island after he wakes up!

But that's actually how pirates were back then, always drunk!

Orli'sElf7
hahaha OZZY?!?! lol wow that'd make alotta sense... ^_^ beer Happy Dance laughing angel pirate

KMC
Are you serious???? Keith Richards from the STONES!! One of the greatest bands EVER!!!!

Kate xx

KMC
Dunno if ure bing sarccy or not but the band not the mag!

Kate xx

JacksBabe777
And i'm not a fan of the Rolling Stones but i definetly knew who he was not like some people. (not pointing n e arrows. *coughChelse_Gladrin9Cough*) so you know....

I'm just having a moment. i think i'll go on a sugar run

airangel429
Play nice! big grin

KMC
I'm still in shock...

Kate xx

Chelse_gladrin9
hey i got that!!!! im not that thick!

KMC
i don't get how people couldn't know that Jack was based on Keith. There's even the interview with him on the 2nd disk! (it isa hidden feature though!)
*Can't get no, Satisfaction...*

Kate xx

Chelse_gladrin9
i have no clue who he is, i dont listen to them. erggggg....

Caribbean_Chick
I don't listen to them neither but I still think are cool and I know who Keith Richards isbig grinbig grinbig grinI've course I only knew that he was the guitar dude from the SARS concert in Torontoyes

Johnny is well known for his acting done from inspiration.. he lived with this one dude for a whole month I think it was just to prepare for a role!!!!Talk about being into the job!!!blink

jjoutlaw3
wow

KMC
Small piece of info- The inspiration came to Johnny about playing it like Keith Richards was when he was in a sauna.
I dunno how i know these things but i just do...

Kate xx

Chelse_gladrin9
ESP...REALLY clapping horse <<< haha funny horse!!

shaber
laughing out loud

Chelse_gladrin9
whats so funny?

shaber
This is such an absurd thread! laughing out loud

Captian Rogue
Captian Jack Sparrow is based not only on Keith Richards but also on Captian Black beard...

KMC
How come?

Kate xx

shaber
Oh Kate, do you really not get it? laughing out loud

shaber
Captain Blackbeard (Edward Tench) was a maniacal mass murderer who drank rum mixed with gunpowder. confused

And his emblem was atypical; a devil's skeleton stabbing at red love hearts with a spear... devil

JacksBabe777
Johnny Also threw in a bit of that skunk guy Pepe le Pew.

Chelse_gladrin9
PEPE!! WEEEEEE i love this thread.. glad I started it!! laughing Happy Dance yes

Captian Rogue
Captian Black beard got his name from the habbit of braiding his beard...that is where they got the idea for the braded beard...

Chelse_gladrin9
umm humm thatsinteresting, thats very interestng...

shaber
laughing out loud

Captian Rogue
i am doing a personal project on Black beard in my history class, it is really intresting, you know, piracy isn't like it is in the movies...

Chelse_gladrin9
but i wish it was!!! *huggs everyone for no actual reason group*

JackieSparrow
Yea its not but its still kinda cool cause everywhere was as bad as that but piracy was pretty much the worst thing you could do for your health but still its cool.

Captian Rogue
aye, i agree, but maybe pirates in the modern day world, such as myself, could make it better and more cool!

Chelse_gladrin9
i think of piracy as a religion. they should only hang a pirate if they had killed, stole or damaged someting or someone (permanently). i think of it like the King dude, i dont rememer his name, and the population of christians got to big for him to kill them all, because they werent his religion, so he gave in and became christian.. the end

Captian Rogue
surley killing, aye, but stealing too!?!?!?...awwww!!

Chelse_gladrin9
well, if they got caught, i mean..

beaujay1
i thought it was cos he was always drunk

Chelse_gladrin9
i bet. at first i thought he still was haveing hangovers!!

Captian Rogue
Aye! i never get caught...muhahaha

Chelse_gladrin9
LOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOLLLL! ::narrows eyes:: what did u do? sneaky2

Captian Rogue
huh? what does ye mean what did i do?

shaber
Henry Morgan was the most successful pirate: for his crimes he was - knighted! blink

Captian Rogue
most pirates were hired my kings/queens to do their dirty work of taking over/killing enemy ships, they were paid for it and were sometimes knighted/rewarded...

KMC
No, i'm sorry i dont! embarrasment
You made me feel stupid now!

Kate xx

sad

Chelse_gladrin9
you say you never get caught, what did u do that you didnt get caught doing? if that made any sence at all?>..

Chelse_gladrin9
still i think it is like a religion. 'snot right to hang someone because of a crime in another town city thing. 'sjust wrong

shaber
It's OK Kate <hugs> It wasn't all that funny really, I'll laugh at any joke no matter how crude embarrasment

Captian Rogue
It don't have any matter with ye missy! what i do not for i to get caught...laughing out loud hahaha

KMC
]

Thank you hun! the hug was much appreciated. i guess it is kind of a weird thread. But fair do's to the person who started it- there's 3 pages of replies. Just shows how mad we all are!

Kate xx

shaber
That's cool happy

sparrowsbabe
because hes drunk!?

KMC
sorry,i dont want to be mean but did you miss the whole of the post??

Kate xx

sparrowsbabe
probaly yes. well,i havent read any of the other posts, i was just answering her topic.

KMC
oh ok. it's just that i've been through the whole Keith Richards thing.

Kate xx

Dogbert
For the paycheck yes

Sarah_Sparrow
Johnny talked about the whole walk thing, and he said it was because he figured Jack lived on the sea, he was meant for the sea, so he walked like he was on a ship. With all the waves, and currents and such, I'd guess you'd be walking pretty wobbly. Just like Jack!

Unholy_Cheese
Dosnt he sway cuz hes drunk...or gay?blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.