Water

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
Why does mineral water that 'has trickled through mountains for centuries' have a 'use by' date?

lil bitchiness
Because its botteled, and if it stays in there orever, it could have a chemical reaction of some kind stick out tongue

cLoVi€
blink coz it is not the same water.
in the mountains it is changing, and in the bottle it is not moving.

im not burlyman
eek! I like water

Df02
cos its not moving and water thats not moving goes stagnant

im not burlyman
never-the-less it's still fairly ironic eek!

crazy_c
water has a use by date? blink

drunk_nazgul
My entire class got into an argument about "Does water have an expiration date? Why/why not?"
laughing We're just... like that. We always ask stupid questions and spend hours trying to answer them. laughing

realworlddreams
beacause the people want u to buy more when it expires....damn crooks...

Raven Guardia
DN...thats cool its like Psychology or Humanities my psyc class has argumnets about things like that.

Smiling_Sadly
wouldnt it get moldy? blink if it stayed in the bottle!

Raven Guardia
SS as long as its closed it wont...it just might lose its taste

realworlddreams
water has a taste?

drunk_nazgul
I wish my high school had a psychology class. Uni may, but I haven't heard about it in a while. confused

Raven Guardia
well flavored water does...and water will have a taste when it goes bad, it will.... never mind

drunk_nazgul
When water goes bad, it tastes bad. blink

Raven Guardia
yes when water becomes old it gets a funny taste like stagnate..it lose all its nutritional values

drunk_nazgul
I've never actually tasted bad water, just warm water. no Not good. How long does it take to go bad? And does it taste like the stagnant smell? blink I'm so confused. I need a psychologist.

Smiling_Sadly
i dont! but i like to swim in water!

im not burlyman
the taste varies on the minerals in the local water... some tap water is more iron-y than others stick out tongue

realworlddreams
ive tasted emergency water fromt the silver pouches, it tastes like metal liquid stuff....BLEH

Raven Guardia
dn it takes a while....because it is bottled and closed.

drunk_nazgul
My tap water is just plain gross. sick And the water from the fridge dispenser is not much better. I used to like some kind of bottled water... Naya? Was that it? huh

Smiling_Sadly
i like the water out of ma sink!

drunk_nazgul
Water tastes metallic to me when it's put in a metallic container.

realworlddreams
cuz it gets ionized dn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.