PHOE's Harry Potter Game - Hogwarts Grounds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Including Hogsmeade, Quidditch Pitch, the Lake, the Dark Forest... again, please post where you are.

Note:You cannot merely run off to Hogsmeade - there will be organised trips for all 3rd years and above.

lady_summoner
I'm in my 4th year and so I'm going to the lake to study it.

pip-foot
LAura wandered out onto the grounds. She was enjoying her first day back ( i am assuming this is the morning after the feast) SHe didnt see drake or Sonia anywhere, so she assumed they were still asleep. SHe liked getting up early and wandering the grounds. It was peaceful in the early morning.

She saw a girl down by the lake, and decided to go and introduce herself. Settling herself down by the girl she said, " hey. Im laura. I'm a 2nd year and in RAvenclaw. ARe you new here? I dont remember seeing you here last year. What's your name?"

Laura was a lot less shy now that she had spent a year at hogwarts and had several good friends. SHe wanted to meet as many new people as possible

OOC: just curious, have you registered with Phoe lady summoner? if so what house aer you in, and what is your char's name. If you havnt registered, PM Phoenix and she'll tell you how you can join the game stick out tongue

lady_summoner
*I joined in the thread*

"I went to another school before so I transfered over to here. People had good things to say about Hogwarts," said Holly as she flipped her wand over in her hand. Insepecting it she sent sparks everywhere like a thunderstorm.

Kai_Haider
~I think I'm the oldest member, save for the GMs, that's still playing~

Kai walked outside, appreciating the beautiful morning, and took a seat under the shade of a tree.

pip-foot
" that's cool. what year are you, adn what house are you in? " asked laura, eager to make more friends. plus, she knew what it was like to be new, and not have any friends. she had been like that last year, and it wasn't any fun. Now that she had friends, life at hogwarts was a lot more fun.

lady_summoner
"I'm in my fourth year and I think I'm in Ravenclaw. They're hard to memorize," replied Lily(I mean Lily not Holly) lazily as she watched a leaf float by.

pip-foot
" that's cool." SAid laura. " i am also in ravenclaw, but i'm only a 2nd year. my friend sonia is a 6th year though. she's really nice. so, do you play quidditch?"

lady_summoner
"Well..." she paused embarrased because she really was good but didn't like to brag. "I'm good at playing!" Lily looked at her leaf and not at her new friend.

raven guardia
I'm a fifth year Slytherin. and on the Quidditch team I play chaser.

it was early morning and raven left the common room in a hurry and headed to the Library she wanted to get some extra time to study before classes started again. and she really wanted to take a look at the new charm books that just came in.

raven guardia
raven went to the library and got the books she needed then she headed outside. once out side raven found a quite spot near a few trees and sat down. she opened her advanced charms book and began to read.

lady_summoner
Lily peered over her shoulder and said, "That's a good book isn't it?"

raven guardia
raven looked up and smiled and said "sure is"...."I love charms.....I want to know every thing I can about them"

lady_summoner
"So do I!" *brings out wand and lights it up for her to read better* "Is that ok?"

raven guardia
raven shook her head yes. and said "Charms are sooo interesting!"....."I think the library has another book just like this one. maybe you should check it out and then we can read it together and learn all kinds of new stuff"

lady_summoner
"Ok! Be right back!" said Lily as she called her broom. She flew to the library at top speed so she can read with her new friend.

raven guardia
raven decided to wait until lily got back to continue reading that way they could read together. raven just sat under the tress, watching the other students.

lady_summoner
Lily zoomed back in record time. "Well let's go!" Raven climbs on the back of broom and they zoom off for the library.

raven guardia
whileing zooming to the library, raven said "wow this broom is really fast.....what model is it?"

tigereyes456
nope i started in the game before you.......

tigereyes456
Alex walked around the lake thinking hard about the school and why she had decided to go here instead of any other school. She didn't like her sister much and well didn't even know her to well. She sat down and stared at the water.

*Georgina_A*
Jasmine was passing by the lake when she saw a girl staring at the water. "Well," Jasmine thought," i think i'll intoduce myself." "Hi, i'm Jasmine. "

lady_summoner
whileing zooming to the library, raven said "wow this broom is really fast.....what model is it?"

raven guardia
raven said yeah sure!

pip-foot
" I play keeper" said laura to Lily and the new girl. "hi who are you?" she asked the new girl that had just showed up. " I love quidditch. maybe we can play later. we dont have long before classes start up, then we wont have all this free time. I dont know where Drake and Sonia are, I really wanted them to meet you guys. Oh well. You wanna play?" she was happy meeting these new people and making friends. She finally felt as if she was really fitting in. almost as if she was one of the popular kids.

ooc: raven and lily are still outside right?

Trickster
OOC
Li was one of the first peeps to join, I think. Then Kai, then Candy, then me(other people joined but they've disappeared... confused )

BIC
Dale wondered out toward the quidditch pitch, broom in hand.

pip-foot
OOC: I joined and i havnt dissapered stick out tongue I joind back in december. do you know what happened to tela or drake? they havnt been on for a while, and their the main peeps my char interacts with.

BIC: "COme on, lets go play quidditch" she said. Laura stood up, and motioning for the others to follow, she headed down towards the quidditch pitch.

Trickster
OOC
I listed up to me.

BIC
dale climbed onto his broom at the pitch and flew up level with the posts. He puled out his wand,
"Accio Snitch!" he yelled, pointing his wand at the open window of his dormitory. A golden snitch cam flying down toward him, glinting in the early morning sun.

pip-foot
Laura saw Dale on the pitch. She had meet him once or twice last year. Enough to know his name and that he was in slytherin. She mounted her broom, and flew to his level. "hey, your dale, right? I was wondering if you wnated to play quidditch?" she asked him, sort of shyly

lady_summoner
"I'll play keeper that is my best position," said Lily as she zoomed about on her Firebolt.

Trickster
OOC
SLYTHERIN?!He's in Gryffindor! stick out tongue

BIC
"Hey, I thought first-years weren't allowed brooms. Don't let our new High Inquisitor catch you." Dale said bitterly be fore turning to Laura. He smiled slightly as he said "Sure. There's only three of us but I s'pose we can play. Yyou two choose your positions. I'll be a chaser or the keeper."

OOC
Dale's normally a seeker, but two chasers and a keeper would be good.

pip-foot
OOC: SORRY!

BIC: "I usually play keeper. Thats my best position. My brothers play chasers, so i always got stuck keeping for them. I love quidditch though. I hope i make the house team this year smile" she said to Dale. For a minute she thought he was mad, but then she saw him smile at her and realised he must just be annoyed at Lily. "you're really good though. I saw you play last year." she added shyly.

tigereyes456
i want to be a chaser...alwas have but no one cares...

tigereyes456
" hi i'm Alex. What year are you in?I'm a first year." Alex said turning toward the girl.

lady_summoner
"I've done nothing to get you mad," Holly said as she looked at the ground far below her.

*Georgina_A*
"I'm in the third year. I just got an acceptance letter from Hogwarts. i was in a different school before, but it's nothing compared to Hogwarts," Jasmine said, smiling at Alex. "i'm glad i've met Alex, she seems really nice!" Jasmine told herself.

pip-foot
OOC: wait lady summoner, I thought your chars name was Lily, not holly, please clarify

Trickster
OOC
And who is Holly/Lily talking to?

BIC
"Ye I'm sure I'll let you on if you're good enough. I'm house captain."

OOC
And this time I'll make a quidditch tournament thread!

lady_summoner
I'm Lily, sorry if i messup.

tigereyes456
" Wow that's really interesting." Alex said to Jasmine." I thought that it was impossible to transfer but I guess not."
Alex stood up. " So what school did you transfer from?"

lady_summoner
Let's get this game started," shouted Lily as she flew to and fro.

Kai_Haider
Kai walked outside

~Hey Trickster is Kai and Dale still friends?~

werewolverine
hi HP6

they searched the train until at last they found an empty carriage. 'Who's that' Hermione said suddenly. ' dunno but lets not wake her up.
FASt FORWARD TO the DA

'today we will be learning to defend ourselves from lychonezines or the emotion werewolf' there was silence as Dumbledores words echoed around the room ' Every living thing they touch has its life story absorbed by it, they can feel the sadness, the anger and the happiness in their lives, then on the full moon they relaese all of their anger and sadness on anything they see. Very dangerous if they touch the wrong person' he added lightly as he glanced at Harry. 'They are extremely rare, but as there is one in the school we had better be warned about them', Erin(girl on train) looks nervously around the room when Hermione interrupts ' Is there anything wrong Erin', 'No, nothing...'. Hermione didn't believe her though Harry read as he looked at her puzzled face."Harry, can i ask you to try something for me', 'sure Hermione, what', touch Erin on the arm for me'., Harry looked puzzled but did it anyway. To their shock Erin suddenly seemed to have a glazed look on her face, 'i'm so sorry Harry', 'Harry, i think shes crying' said Ron, ' iknow said hermione, she just aw Harry's entire life.'

*Georgina_A*
"In fact, before I came here I was just at an ordinary muggle school (i'm muggle born you see), and they sent me a letter at the end of the year saying they had accepted me and sorry for the delay. They didn't say why there was a delay...i mean, you know, with the war over and stuff," Jasmine explained. This question had been bothering her for a long time...why was there a delay?

pip-foot
" I cant wait for quidditch to start. It's one of my favorite parts of Hogwarts" she said, excited that Dale would be the one choosing the teams. "SO, lets play!" she said as she mounted her broom and flew away to guard her posts.

Trickster
OOC
The trio have left the school, as has Dumbledore. They are now grown up and Hermione is headteacher, Harry is DADA teacher...

Also you can't just mess about with the times like fast forward and stuff.

@Kai - Yes they are. The storyline just changed randomly in the last one. It changed for the worse, IMO.

BIC
"Okay. So you are a keeper and us two are chasers." Dale looked round and saw Kai, "Hey Kai! You wanna play?" he apologised to the others.
"I just need to talk to Kai. You guys go ahead."

He flew down to Kai and dismounted.
"Hey, how was your summer? I haven't seen anyone I knew from last year except you or Drake. Where's Dani?"

pip-foot
" alright!" said Laura to dale. " come on lily, lets warm up!" she added as she zoomed up to the posts. "Why dont you practice shooting on me for a bit. "

lady_summoner
"Throw anything you want at me!" shouted Lily across the field.

Kai_Haider
"Na. Ok." Kai frowned, "I haven't the slightest, I haven't seen her in forever." Then he smiled, "How was your summer?"

tigereyes456
" Neat. Do you play quidditch or know what quidditch is?" Alex asked. She tryed to not sound mean but she wasn't sure. She kept going over the fact that she wasn't excepted when she was 11.
" Well it my favorite thing besides well braeking rules I guess." Alex laughed alittle.

*Georgina_A*
"umm...well i've heard of it and kind of get it, but haven't tried it yet. It sure does look like fun though!" Jasmine Said with excitement in her voice.

lady_summoner
Holly grabbed the ball right before it hit the goal. The other kids zoomed around throwing them at her. Some balls even hit her in the face. *OOWCH!* sad

pip-foot
ooc: lady summoner, i think i am playing keeper and you and dale chasers smile and i think we are the only ones playing smile so why dont you have lily/holly shoot @ laura smile that was the origonal plan, i think.

BIC: Laura said, "I'm ready, go ahead and shoot" to lily. It felt wonderful to be on a broomstick and to be flying quickly around in front of her posts. It just felt so...natural. Flying and playing keeper was one of the only things she was good at, and it was nice to be good at something. Her older brother James played on a quidditch team as a reserve chaser, and her other brother Joe, owned a quidditch shop, so she had picked up a lot from them about the sport, and ever since she was little she had been playing. She had always dreamed of coming to Hogwarts and playing. She was also saving up for a new broom, because she was sick of using her brother's old one.

lady_summoner
*I said i was playing keeper but anyways she switched to chaser.

"Whoa!" said Lily as she batted the ball at the keeper.

Tela<3sHaldir
(((Um, okay I'm lost could sum1 fill me in)))

lady_summoner
*Umm...I'm playing quidditch and the other girls are getting to know eachother.

Tela<3sHaldir
Sonia walked along the wooden bleachers. She picked a seat znd watched.

pip-foot
OOc: YAY! tela's back smile you should make sonia come play too. it's just for fun smile

BIc: laura blocked the shot, but just barley, she hadn't played much during the summer holidays, so she was a little rusty.

Tela<3sHaldir
Sonia wondered if the others would let her play. She sighed. She didn't want to burden them by making them wait for her to get on the field, and the teams were somewhat even.

pip-foot
seeing SOnia come into the pitch, Laura zoomed over to her "be right back" she called over her shoulder to Lily.

" hye sonia." she said smiling. " you wanna play? Dale's gonna play in a little bit, and if you play it'll make even teams?" she said encouragingly

Tela<3sHaldir
Sonia shrugged shyly. "I would like to play, thanks." She told Laura. She got up and went to get her broom. Five minutes later she returned to the pitch broom in hand. "Are you sure the others won't mind?"

Trickster
"Ah well. You wanna play? I want some competition." Dale asked Kai before mounting his broom again.

OOC
Guys, I'm gunna sk Phoe if I can make a quidditch thread. There we can try and work out some rules etc.

Phoenix
Sure, but maybe we should have it in Unhosted, like the Duelling club?

Trickster
OOC
Yeah, I suppose it depends on the rules we have. Could you make a thead here where we could discuss rules? So that everyone is happy?

Tela<3sHaldir
yep, great idea. we should do that.

lady_summoner
Great idea!

pip-foot
yes. we used to have a quidditch pitch, and i liked it smile great idea stick out tongue

BIC: I dont think they will. COme one" she said to Sonia when she had returned

Tela<3sHaldir
Sonia mounted her broom. She kicked off and flew beside laura. "I hope your right."

lady_summoner
"Let's start this thing," Holly said zooming through the air.

pip-foot
alrighty, so what are the teams? me and sonia against you and dale?" she asked holly.

Tela<3sHaldir
Sonia fidgeted nervously, but surprisingly her broom remained steady.

pip-foot
Laura moved in to guard the posts, "you'll play chaser if thats ok sonia" laura said politley. "Theres one chaser and 1 keeper on each side stick out tongue" she added cheerfully.

lady_summoner
"Um..yeah. Of course," said Holly.

Tela<3sHaldir
Sonia smiled shyly. "Okay, i mean if you don't mind."

lady_summoner
"Let's begin," shouted Holly as the snitch and other balls were released.

Trickster
OOC
How is your character exploring the castle and playiung quidditch at the same time messed?

BIC
"Anyway Kai, if you wanna play just fly up and join us." Dale jumped on his broom, speeding upward and hexing the snitch and the two bludgers.
"There's only four of us, no beaters or a seeker! Why did you want all the balls?"

Tela<3sHaldir
Sonia smirked. "What fun would it be without the distraction of bludgers and the snitch."

lady_summoner
*That's happening cause these are different threads.
Holly looked around but found no balls heading her way.

Tela<3sHaldir
Sonia dodged a bludger than another. There was really only two targets so it was easy to target them. Sonia flew swiftly. ~Um, who has the quaffle?~

lady_summoner
Holly batted the quaffle toward the opposite team's goal. It went nicely in.

Tela<3sHaldir
Sonia rolled her eyes. Great she thought. She caught the quaffle and zoomed passed Holly and slung the ball towards her opponents goal.

lady_summoner
"Ah!" Holly shouted as the ball zoomed past her. Her reflexes were to slow as she saw it go way past her.

Tela<3sHaldir
The fall slid through the small hoop. Sonia smiled. "that was a nice try." she said politely. She headed back to laura to help.

Phoenix
Make the suggestion in the Uhnosted suggestion thread, then open a discussion thread first of all in HP, then I'll move it to RP once we have enough interest! big grin

Phoenix
Professor Granger made her way to Professor Diande's Hut, waiting to speak with her brother, Joshua.

((Players, please note. Although only Joshua and Hermione will know what happens here, important Plot details may be revealed. Josh will be able to tell his friends about what he hears, and one or two of you may overhear something...))

eezy45
(((Nice sig Phoe)))
Joshua went to meet his sister, he was around 200 feet from the hut.
The cool wind in his hair made him feel awaken.
Arriving at the hut, he said "Hi sis, once again" and grinned.
"Kinda stupid, its like a secret conversation..."

Phoenix
((thanks!))

"More secret than you think... Josh, what do you know, really know about what happened last year...?"

eezy45
"Sis, first...." Joshua smiled and hugged her.
"It's so cool you are headmistress!
But still its not - You wont tell Mum or Dad if I do something dumb, will you?" He grinned.

Phoenix
Hermione hugged her brother back hard - she rarely got to see him these days.

"I'm really sorry I couldn't tell you, I was sworn to secrecy - they don't want another Headmistress getting attacked..."

eezy45
"Attacked? My God, thats something I didnt know.
Well, I know something about some stones, i eavesdropped Professor Rydell...

Tela<3sHaldir
Professor Higgs was walking around the school grounds. She stopped and peered into the murkiness of the lake. She turned to see the four students playing quidditch.

tigereyes456
"Do you want to play or fly around. I have a broom, I;m not supost to but do and my sister has one you can use if you don;t have one." Alex said with excitement. She liked when things involved the chance of getting in trouble.

Lianslo
Autumn decided to take a stroll around the grounds. She walked outside and was greeted by the warm sunshine. As she walked she saw a few people playing Quidditch. "I wish i had my broom" she thought to herself as she walked over and sat down by the quidditch game.

*Georgina_A*
"Sure! If your sister doesn't mind!" Jasmine was getting excited. Her first time flying! She couldn't wait.

Phoenix
Hermione laughed. "Typical you! You're as bad as Fred and George ever were, always listening to things they shouldn't!"

eezy45
&lt;&lt;editing a line into my post&gt;&gt;
Joshua shrugged and grinned.
"And you never did huh?" He had to laugh.
She told him the things that happened when she was at school.

"Tell me, what do *you* know?
Cause I want to know the--- how did you call it? GRAVE danger?"

Trickster
Dale did a loop the loop and flew down to intercept whoever had the quaffle.

OOC
lady_summoner, it's all part of the same school. The threads are just there so we don't get confused. For instance, the Great Hall is just the great hall, and not the corridors. That's the Corridors and Common Rooms Thread. So you have to leave one place before you can go to another. Otherwise there would be clones running all over Hogwarts.

lady_summoner
*my bad*
Holly left when she got board and headed into the great hall. "See you guys!"

eezy45
LOL
big grin

Phoenix
"The stones are important... They are wanted, by forces... Forces worse than V-Voldemort."

tigereyes456
" Well she doesn't really mind and well that her there across the lawn. And look she even has her broom." Alex said smilling. " come on." Alex becan to run towards Li.

Li saw Alex running toward her and waited by the front doors.

Trickster
OOC
First years, don't forget you'll be in trouble if a teacher finds you on a broom.

lady_summoner
I'm a fourth year so its kinda different.

tigereyes456
I know that, that's the whole point.

lady_summoner
"You guys should be careful you aren't caught!" shouted Holly before the door slammed behind her.

tigereyes456
Alex stopped in front of her sister.
" Hey sis, how's it hanging. Can my friend here borrow your broom."Alex asked.
Li stared at Jasmine." Are you a first year?" Li said.

lady_summoner
Before closing the door Holly saw them exhanging brooms and shook her head hoping they wouldn't get caught.

eezy45
"worse than--- voldemort?" Joshua lifted his eyebrows. ((harry had told joshua to call him voldemort last year k? big grin))
"What can that be? Ah, I can imagine, you don't have the permissions to tell me?"

*Georgina_A*
"Third year...why is there a problem?" Jasmine asked. She was confused...was there a certain age that you had to be to fly? After all, she was new to all this.

Phoenix
"Hit the dragon on the tooth there, Josh. Classified." She winked. "Bu-ut... if I happened to meet up with Harry and Ron next Hogsmeade weekend, and you happened to be there..."

pip-foot
Laura noticed holly was gone and flew over to the other two. "the teams are uneven now," she said dissapointed. "bUt those two girls look like they wanna play" she added indicating jasmine and alex. "i'm gonna go and ask them. I'll be right back." she said as she flew off

" Hey! I'm Laura Weasley! I was wondering if you two wanted to play quidditch with us. were a couple players down" she said cheerfully to the two girls.

*Georgina_A*
"Erm...That would be great!" Jasmine said with so much excitement, "I have never played before and think it would be cool to try! By the way, I'm Jasmine, Jasmine Stone."

Trickster
"Alright. And what houses are you all in?" Dale took the quaffle, and flew into high up, before dropping into a dive that took him down tothe level with the others. "Sorry, haven't been on a broom in ages." he said apologtically with a smile.

Tela<3sHaldir
SOnia looked at Dale funny. "Ravenclaw."

lady_summoner
"I didn't really leave," said Holly as she zoomed through a window laughing. "I'll be referee ok?"

tigereyes456
" yah sure. And i'm in Raven claw too. ALex said smiling at Dale. Oh yah my name is Alex Dumbledore." She said as she flew up to dale adn the others along side Jasmine. Li sat on the bleachers and watched Alex adn Jasmine. Li was fond of her broom and ddin't want jasmine taking off with it.

Tela<3sHaldir
Sonia looked even more nervous. "Um, It's even more uneven. I could just watch."

lady_summoner
"No its ok," said Holly. "We just need to balance it out somehow."

Lianslo
As Autumn sat watching could tell that things weren't working out w/ their uneven teams....she really wanted to play, but she didn't have a broom. She decided to speak up anyways.
"Hey guys, I'm Autumn!" She said cheerfully as she walked onto the quidditch pitch.
"Umm...I noticed you've got uneven teams, i'd love to play, but I don't have a broom..." She said, looking around hopfully.

tigereyes456
"well i know my sister has two brroms..well i think she does. Maybe you can go ask her if you can borrow it and play with us." alex said. She pointed at Li sitting on the bleachers.
Alex flew over and starting talking to Li, while still hovering above the bleachers.
" Umm Li, You wouldn't happen to have brought your nimbus 2000 with you this year. That girl, her names Autumn. She would like to play and well she doesn't havea broom, and well i kow you never use that broom any more. You think it's too slow. So could she borrow it?" Alex asked in a kind and manipulative way.
" I expect to get my BROOMS back in top condition." LI said and she ran off to grab her other broom.

Li came running back caring a beat up broom. She handed it to Autumn.
" sorry I kind of beat in up a couple of summers ago. But it still works. Have fun." She said and turned to leave." Alex make sure I get my firebolt and nimbus back, ok, if not you owe me a new model of both. "
Li left the stadium and headed to the great hall.

*Georgina_A*
"oh, I guess i'll just watch seeing as i don't have a broom..." Jasmine said with a twinge of disappointment.

eezy45
"Ron will be there, too? Oh, well... I see.... I try to happen to be there."
Joshua shook his head jokingly. "Typical Hermione Idea.
Tell me, how did it happen that you were asked to be the headmistress?"
(Lucky you, Josh thought.
It was a cool job, though Harry's Job, auror, was a bit more exciting)

(((I like this little talk wink)))

pip-foot
"My brother CHris has a broom" she said to Jasmine, let me go get it from him."

She ran up to the library to find her brother.

A few minutes later she returned with his cleensweep, "it's not the greatest broom, just a cleensweep, and it's 2nd hand, but it flies pretty well" she said to jasmine apologetically.

"lets see. about the teams" she said looking around. "THere jasmine, me, sonia, dale, autumn, holly, and ALex. Lets make Dale and Sonia captains, since they are the oldest ones here. we can pick teams. It's alright if they're uneven, they will even out as more people show up. COme on, lets go!" she said, eager to get back to flying, she had missed it a lot over the summer.

*Georgina_A*
"Oh thanks!" Jasmine smiled at Laura. She was a really nice girl. "Now it's my chance to try out on a broom," Jasmine thought, nervous, but excited.

Trickster
"Gods okay I'll be captain. But! If a teacher asks, I didn't know if any you are first-years." Dale said with a grin. "Hey, Sonia, ready to lose?"

~When I asked houses I was talking to the new kids, not Sonia stick out tongue~

Tela<3sHaldir
~ stick out tongue i know~

Sonia looked even more nervous. "Um, maybe someone with experience should be captain." she said. Her voice seemed tiny.

Trickster
"No, come on Sonia. Most of these guys shouldn't be playing anyway! They're too young!"

Tela<3sHaldir
Sonia sighed. "I guess I...I could." she said feeling sick on her stomach.

lady_summoner
"You'll do a good job," said Holly as she did loop de loops. Happy Dance

Tela<3sHaldir
Sonia took a deep breathe. "We better get started." she said.

lady_summoner
"Now or never," said Holly.

tigereyes456
Alex smiled. " I don;t care which team I'm on. I play Kepper for my sister during the summer so i'll go to the team that doesn't have one or.... Whatever. I can play chaser too." Alex started to say. " It really doesn't matter me me."
she circled around the group.

tigereyes456
OOC
does Jasmine have Li's or chris's broom? Cuz if she has chris's then Li could play too.

lady_summoner
I'm confused right now.

Lianslo
"Thanks a lot! I'll be really careful!" Autumn shouted to Li as she walked away. She was little nervous, but very excited. Although she hand't flown much, when she had she had loved it. She looked around nervously as Dale and Sonia were appointed captains. "What if I'm the last one chosen?" she thought to herself as she carefully mounted her broom.

*Georgina_A*
OOC
Jasmine has Chris' broom.

Phoenix
"Honestly? I don't know. They wanted Harry as the Dark Arts teacher... maybe he suggested me..."

pip-foot
"alright then, lets start." she said " why don't you pick first Sonia?" she wasn't worried about first years playing, there wasn't a rule about that, but she knew they weren't allowed to own their own brooms, taht's why she wasn't able to have one last year. she was happy she was able to own her own broom now, even if it was her brother's old broom, and it was an old model, it flew alright, and that was all that mattered.

eezy45
"I'm sure he did.
Well, Miss Granger, thank you for your time." Josh winked.
"I will go and join those guys..." He pointed at the quidditch field.
"I'm sure you got to do some things, too - I will soon come to your office soon, maybe on wednesday.... bye sis!"
He hugged Hermione.

Trickster
Eezy, firstyears aren't allowed to even fly without permission. That's why Harry got in loads of trouble in the first book, and why everyone was amazed he was on the team.

"Sonia... We're waiting." said Dale in a jokey voice.

eezy45
ehem, first year?
Josh was there last year too and hes a 4th year

Tela<3sHaldir
Sonia was headed to steal the quaffle when a bludger hit her hard sending her to the ground. She didn't move.

pip-foot
ooc: tela, i think we are still picking team? arnt we? Oh well stick out tongue

BIc: Seeing sonia fall to the ground, Laura grounded and rushed over to her. "sonia?" she asked in a worried tone "are you alright?"

Tela<3sHaldir
Sonia sat up striaght. "That was bloody awesome. It hurt like hell, but it was bloody awesome." she said before groaning at the pain in her shoulder.

Lianslo
OOC: guys...did we ever pick teams?

pip-foot
ooc: i dont think so ?

eezy45
Joshua went over to the other students who teams for quidditch.
"Hey! May I Join you??" He asked and searched for the one that would answer him.

Trickster
"Yeah sure. Okay, I think Sonia will be okay so first off I pick Autumn."

OOC
Sorry Eezy I was talking to pip-foot

eezy45
"K! I will go and get my broom..."
He went up to take his new Nimbus 2010, it was the latest Nimbus model.
(He bought it this year after 2 years of saving money)

((yeah! 2010. we're in the future here stick out tongue))

pip-foot
ooc: ok trickster. i wasnt sure. But laura is a 2nd year anyway smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>