PHOE's Harry Potter Game - Corridors and Common Rooms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Please post where you are, so as to avoid confusion.

lady_summoner
How do I know which 4 of the things I'm in? I like Ravenclaw.

raven guardia
lady I think phoe gives you a test.....because I took her test and I got sorted to slytherin. just pm phoenix and she will help you.

lady_summoner
Thanks a bunch.

raven guardia
no problem

lady_summoner
I don't know when I'll get the test though.*sighs*

raven guardia
maybe tomorrow, she pm'ed it to me and I filled it out sent it back to her and she sent me the results right away.

lady_summoner
Thanks.

tigereyes456
Alex and joshua walked slowly toward the hospital wing.
Alex didn't say much she was taking time to think over every little detail before she said anything. She didn't want to sound stupid.

eezy45
Joshua blushed a bit and then said
"Alex... I don't even know what I am going to say...
I feel so stupid here, but... Well, there was a reason why I saved you..."

tigereyes456
" really." Alex said" what?"

eezy45
"It was 'cause...
When I saw you on the quidditch field, my heart beat faster...
and even faster when you kneeled next to me....
YOu know that feeling, don't you?"

tigereyes456
alex tryed to say yah but couldn't.

eezy45
Joshua smiled. He noticed her tries to say something and just said
"Alex, can I kiss you?"

OOC: lol! how will she react, the audience can't wait!

tigereyes456
"yah." Alex said.

eezy45
Joshua couldn't think of anything he could tell Alex so just hugged and kissed her.

tigereyes456
Alex kissed back.
"come on lets go to the hospital wing now."

eezy45
Joshua was insecure.
"Did I make you feel bad?"

tigereyes456
" no it's just that was my first kiss and well i don't know what i'm supost to say. It was well wow, but you know.." Alex said smiling at him.
" I swear it's not you." She said.

eezy45
"true, " Josh answered.
"I don't know either. But I don't believe we should go now but spend a bit time together.
My leg is okay. I can walk so.... why should we hurry?
i rather want to be together with you.... what do you think?"

Trickster
OOC
Love is in the air.... stick out tongue

eezy45
OOC
of course stick out tongue
the only problem they will have is the age difference...

Trickster
OOC
What is the age difference?

eezy45
OOC
~3 years. but tigereyes wanted to talk to phoe asking if alex couldnt be a year older

Tela
Ms. Higgs stood in a long dark corridor talking to a picture of a skinny, mean looking witch. The corridor was generally off limits to the students, but she wasn't one. The witch laughed maniacally at whatever joke she had made.

Ms. Higgs forced a smile. "Ah, I remember that."

tigereyes456
Alex blushed and hugged joshua.
" I like you and I think we should spend all the time together as possible. Just one problem."She said frowning.

eezy45
Joshua looked in Alex' eyes and asked "What is it?"

tigereyes456
" My family, i'm not allowed to date adn if Li found out." alex began" then she tell my dad my dad would yell at me and i'd never be allowed to date."

Tela
Ms. Higgs cleared her throat starteling both of them. "Then it would be a pity if they found out, would it not?" she asked in a very Snape-ish way. Her eyes glinted lack before returning to theeir dull lue. Over the summer she had lost all joy in happier things. She had a transformation into someone completely different. "I would suggest you carry on such behavior in disclosed places away from me."

eezy45
Joshua was nearly raging out. "That * * * * *!" he thought.
Then he concentrated and slowed down.
"How will - we - do it then?" he asked.
"Maybe your father should firstly know that theres a boy you like?"
"Or just keep it as secret?"

Tela
Prof. Higgs walked down the hallway. It seemed she's be in a sour mood all year. Granger was headmaster. Courtney was now a fourth year. That didn't help. She groaned as went back to apologize.

tigereyes456
" Is it possible to keep it secret. My dad is not the type to tell things like this. And it worse that your older too." Alex said.
She smiled
" But for now no one knows has to know, so it's ok, it's more when Li finds out."
OOC
eezy would you be interested in taking over alex's character while i'm in france( may 15th- june 15th). I have story plan for Li but i need someone to take Alex on....

eezy45
"It is okay" Joshua said. "As long as you try to make it and not give up before we tried.
Alex, i love you!" He admitted now.

tigereyes456
" What?" Alex said.
she stopped dead. No one had ever sid they loved her.. not even her dad...she looked up at Joshua and said
" I..I..I love you too."

eezy45
Joshua was moved by that. He never heard it from someone - except fr his parents.
But THIS was something different. He just smiled and hugged Alex.

tigereyes456
Alex kissed his cheek.
" i know this is a special moment but..your leg is looking kind of bad and all so i really think you should get it looked at by someone and i just on't want to worry so please?"

eezy45
"Okay..." Joshua said and turned towards the medwing. "Will you support me a bit?"

tigereyes456
"alex wrapped her arm around his shoulder to help him.

eezy45
They hobbled towards the medwing.

*NPC:* Madam Pomfrey saw the leg and said "Boy boy boy.
what have you done? Looks like a quidditch game eh?"
she looked at his dirty clothing.

eezy45
Joshua sat down and said "How long will it take?"
"about 5 minutes... but you gotta stay here this night." Madam Pomfrey answered.

FireNymph
Jessica walks into the Ravenclaw common room, and rushes upstairs to the 3rd year dormitories to unpack. She sees her trunk, and opens it. She surveys the room. It is deserted-save for the other trunks-she begins unpacking. She takes out her robes, and hangs them in the wardrobe next to her bed. Once she has finished unpacking, she goes down to the Great Hall.

tigereyes456
" I'll stay with him then." Alex said.
She smiled, i got to go tell my sis i'm ok first, then i'll be back.

Tela
Courtney walked through the corridors with no real destination in mind. She heads for the slytherin common room hoping it was empty. She did not want to face anyone. She could barely face Sonia. Stepping into the damp coolness of the dungeons made her smile. It feels good.

eezy45
Josh said "Well.... okay... hope youll be back soon."
He winked at her.

tigereyes456
Alex ran out and was gone for a minute r two then came running back in all flushed and tired.
She sat down beside josh's bed.

eezy45
"Hey!" Josh was very surprised. "That took like 60 seconds.... did you use a broom???"

tigereyes456
"nope."alex said panting." I run alot, but that was fast for me, i jumped alot of stairs on the way down."

eezy45
Joshua laughed. "Well I see."
He sat up and looked at Alex' face.
"I am really happy right now.... glad, satisfied. I haven't been for a long time..."

tigereyes456
Alex didn't know what to say. She was still tired." I'm glad i make you feel that way."
She knew it was kind of corny, but that's all she could think of saying.
She looked inot his eyes and sat a bit forward and kissed him.

eezy45
Joshua couldn't be happier. What could be better than loving someone who loves you?
He kissed Alex and just closed his eyes arranging his feelings.
All the problems, the stress with his parents seemed to be unreachably far away.
"I can only repeat it... I love you." He silently said looking in Alex' beautiful eyes.

tigereyes456
Then it happened Alex looked at Josh and heard what he was saying in his head except she already knew it would happen. She closed her eyes and her head was pounding. She put her hands on the side of her head and tryed to stop the sudden pain. It lifted and she opened her eyes.
She didn't know what had just happened but it didn't last long so she ignored it.

eezy45
"Alex, are you alright?" Josh asked. "What's wrong?"

tigereyes456
" nothing, i'm fine. I just got a headsche but it pasted." She smiled.

eezy45
"Anyway, Alex", Joshua said and yawned, "I am falling asleep".
He kissed Alex lovingly.

tigereyes456
Alex waited until he was asleep and then left. She decided to go meet some other kids...

eezy45
Joshua slept for 2 hours; Then he woke up.
"Madam Pomfrey?" He asked.
*NPC* "Yes?" Madam Pomfrey answered.
"Can I go now? I am alright and not tired anymore."
*NPC* Madam Pomfrey shook her head. "Okay... Go then."
Josh smiled. "Thank you, Madam" he said in a courteous way.
He left the medwing and went towards the corridor.

tigereyes456
Alex was walking back toward the medwing to see joshua and ran into him in the hall.
" Hi!" Alex said. She kissed him." did you sleep well?"

eezy45
"Hey!" he hugged and kissed Alex too.
"Hm... i've slept 2 hours but am well-rested" he said smiling.

tigereyes456
" want to go walk around the lake?" alex asked.

eezy45
"Yay, i wanted to ask you the same!" Joshua answered chortling.
He took Alex by the hand.

tigereyes456
Alex grabbed his hand and they slowly started outside.

Tela
(((Let me know when someone comes up with a plot)))

eezy45
(OoC: Tiger we have to go to the Hogwarts Grounds Thread)

Red_Drake
Drake awakes in his dorm, he shakes his head a little and get up, he goes over to Ryong's cage and releases him for a while "Hello ther my friend... been a long time since I last released you wasn't it? Well... want to come with me to the open field?" Ryong nods and bite Drake's ears as a sign of thanks, they both head downstairs and to the grounds

airangel429
Professor Granger and Professor Potter walk along the corridor.

"See you later Hermoine." Harry told her as he headed up the stairs to teach his class. (DADA)

"Bye Harry!" "I'm going to have a look through last week's posts and see what's been going on." "I've been so busy trying to get settled that I am lost on everything else."

She smiled and continued walking down the corridor.

She saw something awkward from the corner of her eyes. The storage room door on the 1st floor had a big bash in it.

"What happened?" She thought to herself.

eezy45
Josh and Alex walked to the library.
"Yep there we are" Josh said. He explained: "Theres a rumour of something very dangerous inside Hogwarts...
Something with too much power. I am searching for clues."
He began ransacking the shelves.

tigereyes456
" okay well i'll help just well...what sort of thing???" Alex asked...
Alex sat down on a chair to wait Joshua was busy looking for whatever..

eezy45
"umm, it's difficult.... i am searching for something like... stones."
Josh said. "They are giving the owner of all stones incredible might, but nobody knows much,
except for - probably my sister, Harry, and Ron... sorry its just they are friends of Hermione and me as well.
I mean Professor Potter, Professor Granger and minister Weasley."

tigereyes456
" okay..well I remember my great grandfather mentioning things about stones and the end of the world so i'll help" SHe got up and started looking in random books.

eezy45
"Thanks" Josh said. He looked in "Mythic Dark Arts" and found something.
"Here..." he said. "All stones together give the owner uncannily magical powers..."

tigereyes456
Alex came up behind him..."wow that interesting..."

eezy45
"Thats... IMPORTANT!" Josh said....
"We have to go to my sister or Harry.... Excuse me, hehe, Professor Granger or Professor Potter."

tigereyes456
" What sorry i was reading this book on the muggle fashion industry what were you saying"

eezy45
"Well here it is!" Josh said. "The thing I was searching!"
he turned around and said "Let's go to... Professor Grangers..." He smiled.. "office."

tigereyes456
" What office? I can't go in a teachers office." Alex asid she closed the book and put it back in a shelf.

eezy45
"Why can't you?" Josh answered raising an eyebrow.

tigereyes456
" Cuz hello the only office i was ever in was my great grandfathers adn i got in trouble but i guess it wouldn't be so bad."

eezy45
"Umm... Let's just go, if you dont want to enter it, stay outside, but it is very important"
Josh said. He noticed the natural Hermione in him.

tigereyes456
" Okay." Alex said she followed josh out of the library!

eezy45
Josh and Alex walked towards Professor Granger's office.
"umm hope my sis's there.." Josh said.

tigereyes456
" yah."

Phoenix
Hermione looked frantically at the unsteady pile of paperwork on her desk - how had professor dumbledore ever managed to keep track of everything?

eezy45
Josh and Alex stood in front of the office. Josh shouted: "Professor Granger! Could You open up?"

Phoenix
Hermione was grateful for the interruption.

'Alohomora!' she shouted to unlock the door, and the heavy door swung inwards, revealing Jsh and Alex.

"What's wrong?"

eezy45
"Hey sis, I found this...." Josh and Alex entered the office, but Alex kept a bit in the background.
"Oh and... by the way... Alex and I... are dating."
*small break*

Phoenix
"Is your love life really that important for me to disturb my work?" asked Hermione, with a small wink at her brother.

"Lets have a look at 'this' then..."

tigereyes456
" wait a minute i remember now....My great grandfather was always talking about you."Alex said...I didn't reconize the name before...
OOC: sorry for spelling

eezy45
"Haha, just thought" Josh said sticking out his tongue at Hermione.
"So... Yeah Alex, Harry Potters friend Hermione." he added towards Alex.

"Back to the book... It contains something about these.... stones!
Just searched in the library and found it."
He gave 'Mythic Dark Arts' to his sis.

tigereyes456
" Wow it's way different then when my grandfather was living here" Alex said. She was walking around the room and looking at the idems in it.

eezy45
"True" Josh answered noticing that. "Your style, sis?"

airangel
"Yeah I suppose, though I would've rather had pink than this green........don't you think it looks dingy?"

"Now about that book, what is it again?" Hermoine says to her brother as she glanced at the book in his hands.

eezy45
"Well I was searching for something fitting to those... rumors about the stones..."
Josh began. "It contains things like which stone has which kind of power...
But it seems that you have to have all that still exist to use them.... And if you destroy one the others keep their might and the destroyed one isn't needed anymore or something like that. But I don't know if this book is serious.."

airangel
"Have you checked Hogwart's A History to see if there is any clues there?" Hermoine asked him as she thought about the book. Hrmmmmmmmmm

eezy45
"No..." Josh answered. "I know its your favourite... but I do think it contains some bullshit.
So have a look at this text..." He opened page 821. ((why did i tell Page? lol, nvm))

airangel
(goin to pick up bryce i'll be on again tomorrow...k...sorry.....i'll try to RP more this weekend i had my final today so i got on late.......big grin )

"Well I've read all through Hogwarts A History and I haven't heard of any stones, but I suppose one can make mistakes."

"So what does this page tell us?"

eezy45
"Should I read out???" Josh said. "Who of us is the genius???"
He accustomed to this fact.

Phoenix
"I am not a genius, Josh. I just work hard. You would do just as well if you put in the time..."

eezy45
"Okay Okay! What does matter is the page so see it!" he said sticking out his tongue

Phoenix
"Read it to me, Josh, I'm very busy"

Phoenix
byebye, going to watch 'Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares'

airangel
(waiting for you Eezy before I reply)

airangel
(EEZY I pm'd you a bit of the game play)

Tiger: when you get back I am going to need you to focus on finding the stones.........but it won't be easy.

Maybe when you are teaching your divination class you can have a vision or something and that will get EVERYONE involved.........

meanwhile.........Joshua is talking to Hermoine about the book and they are being nosy..........

PipFoot: Someone needs to steal the sword from Laura........preferably someone from Slytherin.

ALL can you pm me and let me know your year and what house you are in so I can get familiar with the characters...........Please AND Thanx big grin

pip-foot
hmmm. why does teh sword need to be stolen??? are tehre any active slythierns???

I Have an idea, Laura has a brother...I just NPC him now, but i could make him more active if needed...maybe he could take it to try and protect laura, and then someone from his dorm steals it from him. that would make it easier and more logical/probable for a slytherin to take the sword from a slytherin...just an idea

Laviera_j
((Hey, sorry I have been away for such a long time - I am Terra, remember? Slytherine - a compkete outcast. hee hee))

eezy45
((AirAngel there has been a Character thread yet... Where you can find the infos!!!))

Trickster
*coughs*

Why doesn't LJ take the sword.. Being a Slytherin, in an attempt to fit in?

*is confused at what he is meant to be doing...*

airangel
who?????

i dunno what you are to do yet.................??? maybe talking with laura, drake or sonia about the stones..etc...trying to put the pieces together........????

go to divination class and then it'll trigger your thoughts possibly on the matter???

I had ideas a few nights ago but my mind is elsewhere til the 26th

Trickster
Guys, if the sword isn't stolen, then any stones that the good 'side' comes across, will be destroyed! So the evil guys won't have much of a chance.

eezy45
guys calm down there is a PLOT DISCUSSION laughing out loud

eezy45
Joshua took the page and read out:
"'The stones of Hogwarts'.
There are 6 known stones. These stones have been made by dark magicians.
They gave the owner a giant might, nevertheless one can only use the powers if he has all stones that are existing.
For their own safety, the magicians created a sword that has the power to destroy all six stones.
Their powers of each stone are unknown.
If one stone is destroyed, the other stones work even without it.
The stones have been concealed in the Hogwarts School a few hundred years after it's edification.
Since then, they have been forgotten."
"Wow", Josh said, looking at Hermione. "The text has been written a few hundred years ago.
The stones must have been here for a long time..."

tigereyes456
Alex noticed that joshua was pre occuped with the stones she she left the room and ran inot li in the corridor.
" Alex, i have some news." Li said smiling
" what?"
" Momther she sent a letter. I'm going to see her with jason. i leave tomorrow"
" what? She sent a letter. I'm going too."
"no you have 6 years left of school." Li said
" i only have half a year."
Li ran off to pack
OOC:
k since i leave in two days...and no one wants to play LI..that's where she going while i'm gone okay!
thx.

airangel
k..........(currently studying...that's why i am not playing Hermoine)

Trickster
Hermione took on a look of concentration, "Does it say anything else? Come on Josh, I don't have all day!"

eezy45
--

airangel
(it's ok....trickster can control Harry, Hermoine and other NPC characters....... he's also helping with the plot)

tigereyes456
k after this post...i'm not goiing to be here for amost a month and eezy45 has control of ALEX! so eezy please don't screw her up...and well yah your a life saver. love anyway...i'll email you eezy and i'll be checking in but not playing okay well yah byebye...
BIC:
Alex sat down on the foot of a statue and waited for josh to come down. She watched as Li came running down the satirs and left the castle. She wished she could have gone too but she knew school was important too.
So she sat and waited
OOC: BYEBYE ALL I'll miss you SO much....byebye...byebye...oh i don't want to go.... sad so anyway byebye....have fun..make good choices...okay i'll stop bye..that's final bye

Trickster
OOC
Bye! Hope you have a good time doing whatever you're doing!

eezy45
Good Bye tiger!!!
I shall miss you SOOOOO much!!!
*would want to hug tiger*
Yep I wont screw Alex up ... *lol*

pip-foot
I'll miss ya bunches tiger love

Trickster
OOC
Anyhoo, we get gunna get the game going again? Eezy you need to reply... big grin

airangel
^ yep..................

(i'll try to be on more after Wednesday........my test is wednesday.......i gotta make Staff b/c I need some more $$$$$$$$$$) big grin

eezy45
okay....
BIC
"Yeah sis, see, there's a table containing all the powers of each stone...
at least outlined." Josh answered.

(( laughing out loud i needed like a week for that!!))

airangel
"Really, how interesting. So what makes you so interested in these stones again?"

"You know how busy I am these days to go off on silly childish excursions."

"Though I am interested......."

eezy45
"Well, let's say the rumors let me have the idea to search in the library.
And who the heck is not interested?" He said blinking.

Darinda
they make there way down to the Library,and out of no were a girl ran right into them."Sorry ,I am so sorry..Great sorry "As she picked up her books that were now scattered all over the place.

Trickster
You can't control our characters...

Hermione laughed, "You sound so much like me when we were the 'trio'. Okay, you can use the Library for whatever you want, wait just a second," she scribbled out her signature on a piece of paper, "Give the librarian that if you want to look at resticted books. But nothing too dangerous, okay? Mum and dad would kill me if I let anything happen to you!"

eezy45
"Wow, Sis!" Josh said making big eyes.
"I bet Dumbledore wouldn't have done that for ya... well haha...
Any clues from your side? Where could I look? I think you know much more than me." He said.

Trickster
"You might want to try the dark arts section. I believe the story is about Necromancers and other dark wizards, isn't it?"

I don't think the good side is gunna have much competition - seeing as there is no evil side stick out tongue

Darinda
sorry If controlled your Chareter Then were should I come in ,I love to do Role play..ok were do I start?

Trickster
Have you made a charcter?

Darinda
yah well I told Phionix About her
Her Name is Darinda Wodd {Oliver's kid sister
}she is in her 5 year,but she is fourtenn,because she started school early"Just like me"Brown Hair ,and eyes about 5'2.A Hufflepuff Student
Loves qUIDDITCH,and She has a secrwt crush on ron.heheheheheh"just like me"

Trickster
None of the trio are at school. Well, Harry and Hermione are - but they're teachers now. I suppose that's cool. You can't just be in all the thread though, you have to move from one to the other in character. Try and talk to someone, so you get to know their character and the story kinda flows.

Darinda
ok who is your charecter?whats yuor charecter like?and were are you?

Matrix_Neo
Coming up too the gryfindor common room near the fat lady "Ohhhh man I forgot the password again" he said waiting for someone who knows his to come bye and tell him the password.

(So what lessons do they teach now??)

Trickster
Harry is the DADA professor and Hermione is the headteacher. I believe, though I'm not sure, that Ron is the Minister.

You playing too?

Matrix_Neo
yes but ron.... the minister.....Harry likes DADA lessons so no wonder...

Matrix_Neo
So I need help I need someone to be a friend in this RPG in itself so I know how to play smile

eezy45
"Well thanks, Sis" Josh said taking the note with her signature.
He looked at it. "Whoa... peppy signature!" He said.
"Okay I am gonna search Alex" He said and went to hug Hermy once before leaving the office.

Darinda
I'll be your frind matrix person .Were shall we start?in this one?

Darinda
Well I am going down to the great hall if any one wants to jion me.. roll eyes (sarcastic) Happy Dance Happy Dance

Trickster
You gunna post IC?(In character)

Hermione hugged back, and decided to go and see Harry. She left her office a few minutes after Josh had left her.

eezy45
Josh went downstairs, first to see if Alex was in a corridor,
but he thought she would rather be in the Great Hall or in the grounds.

Trickster
Hermione found Harry in his classroom. it looked empty, until she walked through the door and Harry yelled,
"Look out Hermy!"
She dodged aside just in time and the creatue that had dropped from the ceiling landed on the floor. Harry yelled a spell and it froze. He picked it up and put it inside a cage.
"What was that?!" asked Hermione, a worried expression on her face, "I'm meant to be keeping the school safe, Harry, and you better remember last time we had a creature loose in the corridors of Hogwarts!"
Harry laughed, "I don't think Trevor caused much trouble. He wasn't big enough then. Don't worry, that's just a Creawel. I was having a conversation with it, but they tend to get violent when surprise. They're very knowledgeable. It's a treat for tomorrow's class. I'm going to let them ask whatever they want." Hermione's look of relief set him off laughing again, and she remembered with fondness the boy he used to be. Suddenly her expression grew serious again,
"You won't let them ask anything... Inappropiate, will you?"

Harry kept laughing, "You've got to lighten up, Hermione. Now, what did you come to see me for?"
"Oh. I was just wondering if you still had an old copy of your Hogwarts: A History."
Harry grew thoughtful, and went to his desk, rummaging through the drawers and eventually pulling out a battered book, "Yep, seems like it," he rifled through a few of the pages, "Look, here where you got in that mood and kept circling the paragraph on Apparation in Hogwarts."
Hermione smiled, "It got the point through though, didn't it? Anyway I was wondering if I could borrow it. The new revised copies have left out some of the legends, and something my brother said reminded me of something I read in it. Something about the stones."
Harry's eyes went vacant as he tried to remember the book. Hermione grinned and cut across his train of thought, "Of course you don't! You never bothered to read it, did you?"
The two professors settled down into comfortable bickering, and Harry waved his wand, slamming the door shut as he conjured up some steaming cups of hot drinK.

Darinda
there was a knock on the door."exuse me?Prosefor?

Matrix_Neo
as he saw Darinda call for the proffesor he came up too and knocked

Trickster
Harry walked to the door, opening it,
"Yes, what can I do for you?"

Matrix_Neo
"I would like to talk alone proffesor maybe the girl shall talk first.." said Kyle

Trickster
"No, no... I would guess your problem isn't about the dark arts, from the look on your face," Harry turned and called Hermione to the door, "Kyle here has a problem. You know you're better at these sorts of things."

Hermione nodded, and took Kyle upstairs to her office, "Now, what seems to be the problem?" she asked, unknowing that Harry was asking exactly the same thing to Darinda at the same time.

Matrix_Neo
"Well see I have been having these wild dreams!! I keep hearing this voice "THE HEIR OF SLYTHERIN" Im really freaked out about it! Everyday I have that dream and well I forgot the Password to the Gryffindor Commonroom" Said Kyle uneasily.

Matrix_Neo
"And miss who or what is the Heir of Slytherin??" asked Kyle..

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>