PHOE's Harry Potter Game - Outside Hogwarts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Includes St. Mungo's, Diagon Alley, Twelve Grimmauld Place... primarily for adult characters... again, please post where you are.

Note: If you are playing a student, you cannot play here unless accompanied by an adult or approved by airangel or myself

Phoenix
Platform Nine and Three Quarters

The Hogwarts Express pulls up at the station. Hurry up first years, you don't want to be late!

airangel429
Ariana was walking along reading the letter stating that she would be the new Head Girl.

"Wow....." She thought to herself.

She had chosen to ride the train to ensure the first year's new what they were doing.

{we will choose prefects...etc....as things progress......}

Phoenix
"Ariana!"

Simon jogged along the platform, narrowly avoiding knocking a gaggle of bemused first years onto the track.

He grinned, and waved his letter in the air.

"I got one too! Now... what are we supposed to do...?"

Trickster
Dale headed along the platform, looking for a compartment with someone he knew in.

OOC
Can one of you guys PM me with whats going on? I've been on holiday.

Phoenix
((Look here. If you're still confused, PM me...))

Phoenix
A witch comes rattling down the train, knocking on compartment doors.

"Anything off the trolley, dears?"

eezy45

Phoenix
"Here we are, my lamb. That's 9 sickles, dear."

Trickster
Dale was still walking up and down the corridor, looking for a compartment with space. Normally he wouldn't hesitate to hex someone out, but he was trying to see how long he could go without a telling off. He pulled out a piece of paper and wrote
Got a seat? Want to have a laugh? Write your name and compartment number here, and throw it out the door. He folded it quickly into a plane, and threw it down th corridor, bewitching to fly.

OOC
food trolley is coming the other way, so the plane is heading up to Joshua.

Red_Drake
*Drake arrived at the platform together with his brother, Drake was now on the second year and his brother would be on the first year, Drake however hasn't told his brother about what happened last year because he still coulnd't remember everything*
Drake: So this year you finaly start to study heh bro?
Adriel: Yeah I suppose so, I'm so nervous, I wonder if I'll make any friends.
Drake: Come on let's get our stuff in the train and go buy some ice cream.
Adriel: Okay let's go.
*Drake and Adriel putted their belongings in the train, Ryong was quite dificult to hide because of his colorful wings but Drake managed to hide his wings well by covering the cage with a blanket, they both exited the train and brought some ice cream, they sitted on a bench and waited till the time to leave*

Trickster
OOC
The little guy isn't a dragon too is he?!

Red_Drake
OOC
Nope he's human and not blood related to Drake, if you want I'll PM the history of Drake to you but not today, I'm too lazy to do it :P

eezy45
"Thank You, Madam" Joshua said and gave nine Sickles to the witch.
He saw a paperplane flying and caught it. He read
"Got a seat? Want to have a laugh? Write your name and compartment number here, and throw it out the door" and did so, cause his compartment was empty.

Doodlebug
Drake suddenly jumped through the compartment door. "Hi! Thanks for letting me-" They both stared at each other- Drake with his mouth half open and Joshua with a steadily increasing frown on his face.
"YOU!" yelled Joshua. "You're the one who flushed my head down the toilet last year!"
"oh...." said Drake going rappidly reddening "erm sorry about that..." embarrasment

Red_Drake
OOC:
HEY DRAKE IS ME AND I'VE NEVER DONE THAT!!!!

pip-foot
Laura walked down the corridors. she spotted drake and a boy she didnt know and slid in with them

"hey drake. how was your summer?" she asked

"i dont believe i know you. whats you name?" she added to the boy next to drake.

Red_Drake
Drake: Oh hi Laura nice to see you, my summer was pretty much boring.

Adriel: Uh... my name's Adriel, nice to meet you *he said getting a bit red*

airangel429
"Ah hey Simon!" Ariana said as she ran up to give him a hug greetingly.

"Ermm, I suppose we are the eldest and we kind of watch over the newbie's and to assist the teachers with discipline, as needed." She told him.

She folder her letter and put it into her pocket.

(is he in Hufflepuff or in Gryff like Ariana, Phoe?)

airangel429
Anthony Parker sat quietly in the back of the train and looked out the window. He gave his snowy white owl a treat to calm her down. She did not like to travel unless it involved her flying.

I wonder what it's like at Hogwarts? He thought to himself.

tigereyes456
Li came walking down the hallway and saw Dale. She said Hi adn kept walking. She walked right past the kid named Josuah. and toward Drake and Laura.
" hi drake, hi laura. hi there." She said to Adriel." i'm sorry i don;t know yor name, i'm Li."

ooc
what year is Josuah in?

airangel429
(3rd or 5th year......)

iluvorlando
Autumn came to the platform out of breath, she had been running the whole way. She couldn't believe how long it had taken her mom to stop kissing her and finally let her go. As she boarded the train she began looking for a compartment, a little scared it being her first year and all, but trying not to show it. she finally climbed into one by herself and began to examine her new owl, which her parents had given her that morning. She couldn't decide what to name him.

Red_Drake
Drake: Heya Li good to see you again *he said smiling*

Adriel: Erm... Hi my name's Adriel. *Whisper to Drake* Wow you know lot's of people.

Drake: *whisper back* Yeah tough I can't really remember how I met Li... I only know her name...

airangel429
Ariana followed Simon onto the train.

"I hope this year is not as crazy as last year was." Ariana said.

"How was your summer Simon?" She asked him.

"I went to visit my parents down in Bulvaria." She added.

pip-foot
" hi adrial. nice to meet you." she said. "i had a good summer, but i'm glad to be back"

" hi Li. it's good to see you" she said, noticing that Li had come in.

Trickster
Dale walked along the corridor, as his plane had just come back to him. As he walked he noticed a girl in a compartment by herself.
"Hey, I'm Dale. You wanna come find another compartment?" he asked her, walking off without an answer to Joshua's cabin.

OOC
Was to Autumn...

Phoenix
((Simon is in Hufflepuff. Shall we say we have reached Hogwarts? Let's move this to the Great Hall, and have our Sorting Feast! big grin))

eezy45
((LOL no he was a 3rd))
((now hes 4th year cool ))

((and his names "Joshua" wink))

((<edit: inserting the brackets&gtwink)

Trickster
OOC
No, lets stay here Phoe...

Kai_Haider
Kai walked outside to enjoy the sun shine.

iluvorlando
As Dale walked on Autumn jumped up and said
"Hey! wait up!" She ran up to meet him.
"Hi, i'm Autumn, its nice to meet you." she said, excited to finally be meeting somebody new.

OOC
I just assumed we were still on the train

tigereyes456
Li took a seat. " well we met last year and well all i know is you were a dragon and stuck in the forest that's about it. And thank for telling me your name i already knew it, but that's ok."

Trickster
Dale and Autumn walked past Li and the others, and into Joshua's compartment.
"Hi. I'm Dale, and this is.. erm, Autumn?"

airangel429
(YAY! Happy Dance Kai came back....!! big grin)

Phoenix
Come to the Great Hall to welcome your new teachers!

pip-foot
Chris walked down the corridor looking for a compartment. Seeing one with a few extra seats he walked in.

" Hey. Is anyone sitting here?" he asked the kids.

OOc: he's in the compartment w/ dale, autmn and joshua

eezy45
Joshua grinned. "Hi! I'm Joshua as you will know from the plane"
"In which year are you all?"

airangel429
(ooc: OK...THIS THREAD IS DONE FOR NOW!! GO TO THE GREAT HALL! PLEEEEAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEE! big grin)

pip-foot
Ok. I ddint see Phoe's psot. sorry smile

eezy45
oh me 2 when i posted wink

airangel429
It okie! big grin

Trickster
OOC
I did, just wanted the train journey to actually do something! Like the books laughing out loud

airangel429
I know...we just didn't have time to initiate it!

lady_summoner
Yup!

Raventheonly
(don't want this to die out too long.)

Raven Guardia
( are we allowed to go to hogsmeade ?)

Tela
Could someone please tell me what's going on. I kind of want to rejoin the game. I've been M.I.A. too long stick out tongue. So could someone help me, please?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.