A Note From the Mods - Rules, Announcements and Warnings ;)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel429
Welcome to POTC forum!!! group

1. Under no circumstances will there be ANY member bashing whatsoever!!!! We all must respect one another!

2. You all MUST keep the Johnny/Orlando threads to a minimum. I do not want our forum to be clogged up with continuous threads with the same contents. Or I will come after you!! gun_bandana

3. All POTC fanfiction should be written here Gen Fic all multi-author scripts should be written here Multi-Fic

4. PLEASE don't post SPAM in this forum, it clogs up the system and it also let's viruses into KMC. sad And we DON'T want that! spam

5. I want to keep our forum a happy one and I also want to keep it fun.

6. If you have any new ideas for this forum feel free to PM me or you can post them here! smile

7. If you have any problems, gripes, complains or issues regarding this forum please PM me.

I believe we have an accord then! beer

~Extra note by Phoe ~ Please look for other threads with a similar topic before posting yours - all I have been doing is merging lately

IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR THREAD CHECK A SIMILIAR THREAD, B/C IT'S BEEN MERGED.

IF IT'S BEEN DELETED THEN IT'S EITHER INAPPROPRIATE, WAY OFF TOPIC OR WAY TOO MANY THREADS LIKE IT!

Kitoky
I think you should hold the bashing statement more specific, as in other members not actors, because you can always comment/bash an actor/character. That's your opinion. But at first I had an impression that you were saying that we can't bash the actors/characters or anyone else.

I say that all Orlando/Johnny threads are to be conversed in one thread. I mean one thread for Johnny, one for Orlando. With add-ins to their respective character.

airangel429
okie i'll fix it............i thought no bashing in general............my bad embarrasment

airangel429
I opened the Kate petition back up....... but only one can be up!

Balana_twin123
yay!

JacksBabe777
YAY!!!!! too big grin

Kitoky
But don't abuse that priviledge.

Thus comes the sayin' 'You have the right to be stupid but you're abusing that priviledge.'

airangel429
Kit was that comment to my rules? sad

Kitoky
No just stating something fun that's all AirAngel big grin

airangel429
I understand....*brain is damaged from too much homework*

If anyone else has any comments about the rules please post them! big grin

airangel429
If you find any threads that are inappropriate please report them! Thanks! big grin

Kitoky
You get to close more threads then I do! big grin I guess it's because everyone on the LotR forum fears my wrath.

airangel429
MAYBE I need a wrath....... *thinks evil thoughts*

Raz
Excellent rules AA! smile

Keep up the good work thumb up

airangel429
Thanx! big grin

airangel429
PLEASE DON'T POST URL'S UNLESS THEY ARE KMC LINKS!!! If you want to give someone a URL then PM them b/c I WILL delete the URL's out of the threads!

Please read: KMC RULES spam

I am sorry if I seem harsh but lately I have been deleting more url's than anything else!!

If you have any questions regarding this please PM me!

Thanks! big grin

~Air Angel

Kitoky
Also there should not have threads that advertises a different forum board.

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
okay, who made ya'll masters? I thought Raz was doing the work quite welll whats goin on?

Kitoky
Actually Raz made us 'masters'. Sorry to bust your bubble, but you guys weren't doing very well in here and you'd probably lead this forum to be closed if AirAngel wasn't assigned mod here.

airangel429
big grin *bows to the people* laughing out loud

airangel429
Raz pm'd me and asked me if I wanted to be moderator of POTC!! Just follow the rules, PLEASE! big grin

airangel429
Also please don't bash MY rules! I try to be reasonable about things.

Thanx! big grin

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
I am not bashing your rules I was just REALLY confused on what was going on, btw I love your signature, !!!!

Becca~

Kitoky
Isn't it bootiful? I mean she wouldn't have one reason to change it! big grin

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
Perfect!

jjoutlaw3
y rnt we allowed to put websites on the forums? does it damage them or is it more of a llike i dunno - bad sites thing?

airangel429
It's because Raz doesn't want any other viruses to get in from other forums...plus its advertising other websites!!! big grin

Thanks about my ziggy! big grin

jjoutlaw3
o ok. makes sense.

Discos
lol@Kit, we post heaps of links over on the LOTR forum

Discos - or are ye so blind to see thee?

Kitoky
Started to blank them out. And you just told on yourself. Thanks man.

airangel429
Thanks Kit!

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh hello.
My thread has completely disapered. It hasnt been locked or anything like that it just disipered. Im confused on how this happened. Hmmm

Do you know what happened. I cant find any trace of it. Weird

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye I think Im going crazy. When I was on yesterday there where six pages full of threads and now there is only one page and only 17 threads. Is this happening to anyone else or am I just a crazy pirate with a dud computer. Or is this ment to be happening?????????????????? Help I dont know what to do!!!!! wacko wacko messed

SimoneDepp
i don't know either

Phoenix
I see six pages

sparrowsbabe
whats the kate petition,also...how did u make this whole forum?

airangel429
I didn't make this forum. Raz did. Phoe is helping me mod this forum until I can get my pc at home up and running again. sad

As for threads that disappear...they don't disappear..if the topic is one that is already existing then I MERGE it with another thread!

SimoneDepp
you do it great airangel.
go trough whit it.big grin

SimoneDepp
you do it good.

ArrghPirateGirl
Oh okay Hmm What thread that it get merdge with weird didnt know what that ment till now coollol1

SimoneDepp
nice smiley *simone said it again* muahaha..opes sorry

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL Go da smileys

SimoneDepp
yeah smiley ruleszzz

ArrghPirateGirl
Smileys rockslystretchergiljotiinichairblowup Some of my favs

ArrghPirateGirl
Good Good Good

airangel429
Please stick to the topic so this doesn't end up off the topic.

big grin

airangel429
Closing before this turns into blubbering.....laughing out loud

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
What is spam and I know that you have to have a certai nrole to close a thread but how do you get that role?

SimoneDepp
yes how?

ArrghPirateGirl
Yes tell us please. Not that Im the one but had to write somthing LOL Im very bored

ArrghPirateGirl
Hey AirAngel In one of da threads you poured water all over us Grrrrrmad I dont think thats very nicenono and 1 of da rules is no member bashingyes So i think its rude to throw water on us *nods headyes laughslaughing then leaves thread*

johnnys#1
Shan.............I don't no what happened to ur's but......my thread has gone to!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Mine got merged so yours probally did 2. What was it about?

johnnys#1
sshhhaaaannnnooooonnnn if u don't stop it i'll get annoyed........u r followin' me!!!!!..........LOL

ArrghPirateGirl
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Ansew my QUESTION
Muahahahahahahaha

johnnys#1
I don't no what happened to mine............. GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
Oh well no biggy

ArrghPirateGirl
I know that NOW TELL ME WHATS IT CALLED??????????????

airangel429
CLOSING THIS THREAD!

NOTE: If you find your thread suddenly missing it was probably merged with another thread that was about the same discussions.

If your thread is closed that is b/c there are too many duplicates or it is off topic.

Sorry..... big grin

airangel
ALL,

PHOE AND I HAVE BEEN EXTREMEMLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL THESE DAYS WHICH HAS TAKEN US AWAY FROM MODDING AS MUCH SO IF ANYONE SEES ANYTHING THAT IS GOING ON WITH A THREAD CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET US KNOW BY POSTING A LINK HERE.

MARK IT BY SAYING IT NEEDS CLOSED, EDITED(LANGUAGE/SPAM) OR THAT IF GOT OFF THE TOPIC (SO WE CAN GET IT BACK ON TOPIC big grin )

THANX! big grin

*HUGS*

AIRANGEL & PHOE

~Johnny.D_Girl~
yup ok!!! big grin
i'll try but i'm good at getting off topic............ big grin

Machete_guy
Sure thing yes yes yes

Machete_guy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1771826#post1771826 well this has nothing to do with POTCbig grin

~Johnny.D_Girl~
yeah that 1 is about Neverland!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Darinda
all right,this is spam,and off topic ppl when i'm done withit.spam_laserofftopic

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
Okay, I will let ya know... It is very hard sometimes to stay on the topic thoughsmile I knew I hadn't seen ya'll post in a long time!

Becca~

airangel
Thanks for helping us! We really appreciate it. We have some helpers over at the Harry Potter Forum as well. You'd think with two mods we'd have no probs in either forum...LOL!! big grin

The neverland thread is gone.............. *goes to check other threads*

Machete_guy
gone foreverevil face
*also gos to look*

COTTON MOUTH
Yes what ever

Machete_guy
The harry Potter forum has been cleaned out alot!
is that wat POTC will look like soon?

COTTON MOUTH
Yep.

airangel
no..........HP has had ZILLIONS of threads (30 pages worth) POTC has only like 4-5 pages......... I am going to merge a few things and I advise people to maybe come up with new threads for topics (not ones that already exist though) I'll be thinking of some new ideas as well.

AnImE_ChAoS
bunny me havey ideas...blink...mainly for Rp Forums..blink...i like RP...happy...its fun..bunny....

Machete_guy
Rp?

JessieSparrow
role play...brainstorm people we need cool ideas...lets have everyone in the POTC forum split up into different crews then we'll have missions...stealing ideas from HP but it works...that whole thing is very awesome...so I want to steal it...It'll me and Jos as captains...I thought of it well thought of stealing it...and Jos is just like my enemy soo it makes sense to me then we split everyone up into the teams have threads for each team and so forth...

jjoutlaw3
huh? i am sooo confused....

why do we have to stay on the topic so much anyways? its soo hard...and topics can get boring after a while...puddles *shifty glance*

airangel
Well I try to pull ideas from HP so we have new topics...mostly the games I get from there........but HP is WAY more complex b/c there are 3 movies plus the 5 books that have been written so far....the storyline is stronger and more indepth than POTC is..............

I am thinking POTC will pick up more after the 2nd movie...then we can do movie comparisons etc..................... then the 3rd movie........etc

jjoutlaw3
hehe i can't wait for those 2 movies to come out...but i like puddles more...

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
your welcome air angelsmile I will be glad to helpsmile Okay, I know this is of the topic, but Brad looks very sexy in your sig!!!!!!!!!! Troy was such a great movie, but hey this isn't just a johnny forum so actually we could talk about Troy right? Seeing how Orlando Bloom was in it? just wondered, anyway that was a great movie!!!!!

Becca~

jjoutlaw3
OMG yes it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i LUUUUUVED it SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!!! (and, yes, if u think about it that way ^ we're really not off topic...we're only bending it a bit...ok a lot...)

airangel
no......... you'd have to go to the actors/actresses....and the movie forum. sorry.........but yeah good movie..............

Back to topic though. big grin

jjoutlaw3
topic=POC!!!!!

love love

airangel
If threads continue to get off topic then I won't have a choice but to close them...and that is A LOT of threads. If I close all the off-topic threads then that will wipe out most of POTC and we don't want that. no

If anyone has any suggestions on how to make our forum better, please post your comments here!

~AA~

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Sry, its REALLY hard not to get off topic, we cant really talk about PotC ALL the time you know? We sometimes get off topic, cuz it's just really fun to talk to people about non related stuff....

JacksBabe777
Yea sorry but it's hard to NOT get off topic. I'll try my best to stay ON topic though. cuz it bugs ME sometimes when i reading the threads and they aren't talking about what they're supposed to be talking about, so i'll try...

SimoneDepp
yeah me too.....sorry

el-pirate
embarrasment , sorry!!!! i'll stay on topic next time!!! (if i can resist angel )

SimoneDepp
yeah...me too

~Johnny.D_Girl~
OMG....nooooo that can't happen...OK....IF I GOT OFF TOPIC AGAIN....SOME 1 SLAP ME!!!!! LOL

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
ya I'm kinda bad...I tell others not to get off topic, but then I do so....WoOpSiEs.....

SimoneDepp
its soo 'seductive'

merkledin
sorry people 4 getting off topic,yeah real sorry.

SimoneDepp
yeah...

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
Yea, it is really hard, but we need to all try very hard because we don't want this forum to shut down or anything it needs to be the best! So it we want to get off topic to bad! We will have to make ourselves not talk about stuff that is off the topic. Just go to the section in the forum that is only for off the topic stuff or if you want to ask a certain person something them private message them... We can make it work!

Becca~

jjoutlaw3
POC can't be shut down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we'll get better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its sooooo hard sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
tru tht rtu tht.........

jjoutlaw3
i just posted on 4 diff. threads and they're all on topic!!! *smiles proudly* we can do it!!!! smile

Mrs_bloom
lol

~Johnny.D_Girl~
yeah....hey airangle?......when potc 2 comes out every threads will b about that so its all good......i hope blink

crisomtears
thats sad...i hope you dont have to shut down this thread!! NO!!no what would we all do without our daily dose of POTCconfused....and other people who love it too! sad

jjoutlaw3
i think part of the off topic problem is that we have too many auditions threads...i mean u can only say that we have no info so many times...

jjoutlaw3
if i migh make a suggestion...i think we have too many auditions threads...i mean, no one has any definete info, so there's not much to talk about, so we get off topic easily...i'd rather not have any threads close, but if something has to be closed, i'd rather it were only a few auditions threads that are all the same than the whole forum...if u kno what i mean...

Phoenix
PM me or post here the threads you think should be merged.

Phoenix
POST HERE ANY THREADS YOU THINK SHOULD BE CLOSED OR MERGED AND SAY WHY

jjoutlaw3
ummm...i think that some of the auditions threads could be merged...we really only need one...i don't kno all of their names tho

airangel
right...before this class started I was working on merging all the auditions threads................but then...ran out of time......... sad

jjoutlaw3
well, that's good...maybe we'll have an easier time staying on topic...lol

by the way, sorry that this is off topic, but i LUUUUUV ur siggy, airangel!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! smile

ArrghPirateGirl
There is a new Auditions one thats just been put up!

ArrghPirateGirl
Make that 2

jjoutlaw3
gaaaaaa!!!! there's sooo many!!!!! we only need 1 auditions thread!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah i know its a bit annoying. coz when eva a new member joins they always starts a new one

jjoutlaw3
yeah exactly!

ArrghPirateGirl
Its annoying & when u tell them 2 post in da auditions thread they ignor u Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

jjoutlaw3
yeah i kno! they insist upon starting their own auditions thread... and sometimes people do it cause they don't feel like reading thru all of what we've posted, so they just start new ones and expect us to post everything all over again...

ArrghPirateGirl
Hmmm...............HOW RUDE

jjoutlaw3
LMFAO!!!! laughing

~Johnnyz#1~
laughing out loud

jjoutlaw3
whats so funny?

airangel
PLEASE ONLY POST COMMENTS ABOUT THREADS THAT NEED CANCELLED OR OTHER TROUBLES IN POTC HERE! THANK YOU! big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
I did!! There is a kinda pic thread that was started by some1 but it aint really got anythin 2 do with POTC

jjoutlaw3
someone also just started 2 new auditions threads...she says she has info but she won't even post it!

ArrghPirateGirl
Grrrrrrrrrr Thats the ones i meant JJ

jjoutlaw3
no u was talkin about pictures!

tinkerbell668
hi people!!!!!!!!!!!

APirateMonkey
& the audition 1's Duh!!!

jjoutlaw3
well, maybe u was thinkin it but u sure wasnt writin it!

APirateMonkey
LOL

jjoutlaw3
u laughin at me? u wanna piece of me? *draws sword*

APirateMonkey
Arrgh That b wat I want
*draws sword*

jjoutlaw3
*lunges at APG*

APirateMonkey
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*dies b4 JJ can even hit her*

Er...if think we should go back 2 topic b4 we get growled at Okie

airangel
sad

Sorry guys but I am going to be leaving KMC. I will be checking in once in awhile but I have a lot of things to do and no extra time these days and in the future it doesn't look like I will have the time to be a mod either.

I am really trying to get a career outside of the military. My husband and I are looking into moving to California next year. He's going to join the LAPD and I am going to pursue Journalism/Advertising and all my extra time will be going into news stories and advertising ideas (whichever road I choose between the jobs)

I'm sorry and it's been fun! I'll still pop in once and awhile.

I wish everyone the best!

~AA~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.