General Grevious's death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

super shadow GL
How will he die,cuz ive heard that obi1 kill's him off in the middle of the movie in a big lightsaber duel.grevious 4 and obi1 1 sound cool no?

amity75
Yeah, Obi Wan kicks his ass. It'll be really spectacular.

super shadow GL
hope so...i hope grevious will kick a little bit of obi1's ass

Darth Ravenous
ob1 will own that biznatch

Flying Orange
Ha! No he won't roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sith Master X
I think it'll be an equal match, but in the end it's Kenobi.

SMX
cool

ABE LINCOLN
^ I'd like to think Greivous takes some of Obi-Wan with him. After all, I'd be rather dissapointted if, with his repuation of killing Jedi for sport, that Obi just comes along and whips him.

Darth Ravenous
there for ownd!!!!

Death is like the top thing on my ownage list damnit!

Sith Master X
True, but what I'm saying is that Grievous won't go down without a fight.

SMX
cool

Darth Ravenous
yeah he has alot of skill he is one of my favs but think of it this way

he has killed so many jedi no one can stop him then ob1 owns his bizzzznatch Happy Dance

moonwalker741
i think anikan and obi will fight him b'cuz of those hs pics....like ther goin through that hole through the door...which is grevous ship (i think)...then, another pic is anikan holding obi, n obi seems injured...my theory is that obi and anikan attempt to find grevous, then grevous will injure obi-wan and anikan starts leaning to his dark side powers and kicks his ass....like chapter 19 of clone wars when he went all dark jedi on that other jedis ass.

....but i could br wrong with anikan beating grevous theory

Jayd265
i have read somewhere that obi wan and grievous fight and he injures obi wan then anakin comes to help obi wan, do you think anakin kills grievous?

moonwalker741
...yeh i sed the same thing in my post

darktim1
I think obi wan would want to kill him because general grievious wounds obi wan sometime in the movie.

eleveninches
can droids really have a death???

super shadow GL
of course if it has a brain

Red Superfly
Jar Jar runs away ("hilariously"wink, trips on a rock and knocks over a large log and makes it hit General Grievous into the ground like a tent peg as seen in Tom and Jerry.

Jar Jar: "Ooooopie, mesa in big doo doo this time!"

Obi-Wan: "Oh, Jar jar" (puts hands on his hips and smiles)

(We hear a "Wha wha whaaaaaaaa" comedy noise - composed by John Williams and ten thousand band members).

George Lucas appears on screen.

GL: "How d'you like them apples. Kiss my arse!"

Later, GL re-writes the OT and replaces Luke with Jar Jar Binks, and calls it "The crazy hilarious side-splitting escapades of Jar Jar and his band of Ewoks"

super shadow GL
oh boy thats funny

eleveninches
/\ laughing out loud laughing out loud Happy Dance laughing out loud laughing out loud
What the f**k?

I'd love to see that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.