Ironman vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lifeisaglich
Batman is no push over but so is ironman

Austinzilla
wtf that would be the quickest fight in history! iron man would blast batman and obliterate him to dust before batman even realized what was going on!

Austinzilla
and besides this has nothing to do with spiderman so this will probly be moved

techdude50
manowar is right, this will be moved.

Linkalicious
manowar was also right. Batman, even as a master tactician...would get decimated by Iron Man.

Batman can't even hurt Iron Man, unless he pre-rigged a cliff with C4 or dynamite and decided to burry IM under a mountain.

But one-on-one this fight is over before it started.

FeceMan
Just like the Kingpin vs. the Hulk smile.

Evangel94
Iron Man looks at Batman, then laughs. He then realizes Batman is serious, then laughs again. Iron Man once he's done laughing his ass of, then obliterates Batman, buys his company, and purchases his butler Alfred while he's at it.

crazyspinz
iron man sees bats, bats see ironman, iron man takes a nap, bats trys for hours to hurt ironman, ironman wakes up, washes face on batmans cape, then puts bats into a hotwheels version of the batmobile and throws it to the moon

Kontraz
Iron man gets this 99% of the time.... the only way Bats would win is if he manages to have some gadget in his utility belt that just pretty much fries the suit...

Swanky-Tuna
I hate Batman. In a "Batman vs Wolverine" discussion on another board, I was told Batman has like... sub-nuke batarangs as standard equipment.

Kontraz
not that i know of... but im not a huge DC fan. Of dc though, batman is my fav by far.

spyrokinesi35
yeah man this is such an uneven match. batswould stand a better chance against dr.d or dd

Arachnoidfreak
Ironman obviously has this one.

dr.d? As in Dr. Doom? You think Batman has a better chance against Dr. Doom? The man who took over the world, and gave it back because it wasn't a challenge? That is the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard. Dr. Doom is everything Batman is - times 20 - plus magic.

Mane
Mwahahahaha!!! evil face

Doom rules all!!!

Mane
and then Venom stick out tongue

Swanky-Tuna
He's a mass twink. It's even worse when he's around metahumans. IE, sneaking up on Superman.

vitaldragon
Lets see...Iron man has super strength, flight, beams, repulsor blasts...and Batman has a utility belt...

seretur
I agree with Vital Ironman would cruch Batman
stretcher

Nataku8188
Batman would run... because hes not stupid. He'd get away from ironman and build then perform a hostile takeover of Stark industries. Stark would get depressed and start his heavy drinking again. Then, in his weakest moment, Batman would pop out of nowhere and beat him to shit!

That is the only scenario I could think of for batman winning.... Sigh. I got nothing.

seretur
But Ironman is not stupid to let he escape.
Ironman >box <Batman

bardock
why the hell is ironman in about every other vs post

spyrokinesi35
delete

spyrokinesi35
I know bats doesn't stand a chance against him, and that's what I was trying to say ex batman would better stand a chance against an atomic bomb than against ironman, and ne ways alfed only works for bruce and stark can force him b/c he's old an he'll croak soon mad also don't count him down yet refer to this for all the gadgets he has click and that's just when he's young

crazyspinz
and how does batman runaway, ironman can fly remeber?.....

but bats is still cool and for some reason would prolly win, just like spider man, batman gets outmatched all the time but always wins no one knows why or how but he does, but in all sense IM whould kick his ass

pr1983
batman being accomplished at building gadgets builds an emp gun and fries iron man, if he doesnt do that he might as well not bother.

crazyspinz
i dont think IM's suit can be afected by emp

pr1983
onslaught saga it was, thats the example im using, i dont know about official universe. batmans smarter than stark but i still think starks got the upper hand

spyrokinesi35
like I said, supplie and demand, at the time (especially when "The Batman" premiered last saturday) bats is most popular and once again I say supplie and demand

vitaldragon
You do know that Tony Stark invented and designed his armor suit right...Bat's suit and utility belt is nothing compared to Iron Man's armor...

Tony Stark's whole occupation is inventing, he's MUCH smarter than Batman...just look at his technology compared to Bruce's. No wonder Stark is a billionaire.

pr1983
different universes, intelligence cant be measured, also iron man would have more advanced technology than wayne, so its not fair

vitaldragon
Yeah so Iron Man would win

pr1983
thats what i meant by

crazyspinz
ya but batman is frikin batman, who has he lost to?, no one, hes taken on friggin superman, for some reason batman never looses

pr1983
true, he beat captain america in the marvel dc crossover

WarSpawn
the only way i see the Bats winning is if he has some electical gadget that pumps Ironman full of electricity so he gets knocked out. Of course, the electricity also might affect Ironman's heart, which is weak enough, so Ironman might die if Batsy were to use that approach...

Brazballion
Batman would easily take this fight. Iron Man is not very quick (at least when compared to Bats) and wouldn't be able to keep up with Bats. As for all of his weaponry, Bats has been blown up many times and still comes back for more. Bats would simply out last him and when he went to power his suit up again Bats would strike and win.

K3VIL
Tony Stark is more a genious than Bruce Wayne, he's practically the Lex Luthor of Marvel Universe.During an issue of Thor, King Thor admits that Stark's technology was near at the level of Asgardian Magic in terms of danger.
Iron Man's suit grants him to be stronger, faster, and tougher than a man with a bulletproof costume.Considering Batman is not Temugin, that is so expert in martial arts to being able to damage IM'suit, i can assume that IM can wipe out him.Stark has created a suit for every situation, from battling Hulk to Thor, to resist to gamma bombs, to being invisible, etc.

theflyxx
Batman's toast.

Literally.

Zahit
This epic battle will boil down to Alfred and Jarvis. The butler who
served the more nutritious breakfast will be the deciding factor....
rock

Ironmanpower
Originally posted by WarSpawn
the only way i see the Bats winning is if he has some electical gadget that pumps Ironman full of electricity so he gets knocked out. Of course, the electricity also might affect Ironman's heart, which is weak enough, so Ironman might die if Batsy were to use that approach...

IM empower his armor with a lightning and kick Thor ass. Electricity is useless against him he can absorb any for of energy.

lifeisaglich
In the JLA Batman built a complete team of superman, wounder woman, flash, Green lantern, Martian Manhunter, Hawk girl the thing is they were robots. BUT THEY ALL HAD SUPER POWERS? Robots with identical powers as the jla. What do you guys think, because it certainly says that batman can have him self an ironman suit lying around just waiting for that one day to come.

theflyxx
Yeah, but Iron Man suits are Tony's forte'. Armors are Tony's line of expertise.

There's no way that Bruce Wayne could creat a suit of armor that would best Tony Stark's.

lifeisaglich
I see that and I race you this how about a suit that can phase through stuff like the martian manhunter, or how about a suit that is a fast as the flash. Well not as fast but you get the idea. Not to talk about superman, wounder woman, hawk girl's mace and green lantern. You know if you think about it how could he recreate the lantern's ring or hawk girls mace?? Quite perplexing don't you think?

theflyxx
If Tony Stark can build armors to take on 2 of the Marvel universe's heaviest hitters (Thor and Hulk), I'm sure tha he could come up with armors to take on DC's heaviest hitters if he was in DC's universe.

yugotank
Batman could beat him - He just whips out his "Bat-Stop-A-Guy-In-A-Super Powered-Robotic-Suit-Spray" (TM)(Patent Pending*).....Yeah,Right!

Tony drunker than a sailor with a 3 day pass would crush him!

NO CONTEST - Prep Shmep!

AllFlash
Batman poison's Tony's booze bottles for the night.... gg
Then Wayne Enterprises takes over Stark Industries
Or even better, BatMParang, GG
As long as batman has 2 minutes of preparation, he wins.
I love all heroes, but this one really is just not possible for iron man because batman has far more ways to go through this fight.

-Nerf Batman =)

endrict
Another piss poor fight where a Batman fanboy thinks he can beat everyone with no prep, But with prep he wins.

quanchi112
ironman crushes batman in just a straight up fight

Divine
Buckethead ftw

AllFlash
Umm, I am not a batman fanboy. In fact, I hate him and superman completely. I think they are far overdone in every aspect. I am saying that as long as batman has preparation, he will win. Don't be so noob as just say "He said that cause he's a fanboy". I read DC and Marvel, sure I prefer DC more. I really dislike little boys like you who can't argue and just say "ZmG he's a fanboy". Batman is the greatest detective in the world. And yea, he does do some really bs stuff a lot of the time.

If Tony was on the first strike, then he would win. If batman knew what was coming, he would win. Don't get me wrong, I only play favorites when Flash is around. Because of the knowledge and level of logical inference that batman has, while it is completely overdone and more metahuman than most "12th level intellects", he would win with the preparation. If Tony just woke up and said "ima kill batman" and ganked him on the street, Tony would win.

Don't sit here and say "fanboy" cause you cant argue.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by AllFlash
Umm, I am not a batman fanboy. In fact, I hate him and superman completely. I think they are far overdone in every aspect. I am saying that as long as batman has preparation, he will win. Don't be so noob as just say "He said that cause he's a fanboy". I read DC and Marvel, sure I prefer DC more. I really dislike little boys like you who can't argue and just say "ZmG he's a fanboy". Batman is the greatest detective in the world. And yea, he does do some really bs stuff a lot of the time.

If Tony was on the first strike, then he would win. If batman knew what was coming, he would win. Don't get me wrong, I only play favorites when Flash is around. Because of the knowledge and level of logical inference that batman has, while it is completely overdone and more metahuman than most "12th level intellects", he would win with the preparation. If Tony just woke up and said "ima kill batman" and ganked him on the street, Tony would win.

Fanboy wink

AllFlash

Don't sit here and say "fanboy" cause you cant argue. Touche my new friend cool

SmellyDogFart
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Fanboy wink

laughing out loud

llagrok

Sounds like fanboy talk to me dur

Batman needs a lot of prep if he's going to counter everything that Ironman already has. Prep isn't necessarily auto win, not unless Batman already had something specifically designed to take out Iron Man.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
Sounds like fanboy talk to me dur

Batman needs a lot of prep if he's going to counter everything that Ironman already has. Prep isn't necessarily auto win, not unless Batman already had something specifically designed to take out Iron Man.

Of course with prep he would make something designed to take out IronMan. Thats what he does.

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Of course with prep he would make something designed to take out IronMan. Thats what he does.

Depends on the amount of prep he has.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.