XBOX Live 3.0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A Talking Dog
i don't understand alot about the upcoming release of XBOX Live 3. does this mean that people with already paid for XBOX live kits have to buy something new? or is it something you download?

SaTsuJiN
Its obviously going to be a downloaded patch to revise what you currently have. 3.0 is just a version number, so don't fret. The dl should be free (I mean you did already pay for the crap so..)

A Talking Dog
okay, thanks

Linkalicious
i got rid of my x-box live subscription. There aren't enough good games to be kicking down that kind of cash right now.

SpikeSpiegel
I have an Xbox live question:

I don't know too much about networking, and I was thinking of getting a wireless network for Xbox live. Would it work if I bought the Zoom X4 modem, and the U.S. Robotics Wireless Cable Broadband Gaming Bundle? Or would I have to buy something else?

I posted it at Gamefaqs and didn't get any response

Linkalicious
Somewhere on the X-box home page, there is a page that tells you all of the compatible routers and cards that will work with X-box live.

I would think that it would work, but I'm not entirely sure.

cal31
What about Black arrow, Star Wars Battlefront, Madden or NFL 2k5, Ghost Recon, Mech Assault, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, those are some of the best online games there are for any platform, so I don't understand what you mean there aren't enough good games.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.